No announcement yet.

Khan will box his way to a decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan will box his way to a decision

That will be the end result for Khan after he deals with Maidana. I can't see Khan doing anything silly, he's going to cover up, and stay at range all night. I feel Maidana is going to get a boxing lesson.. Roach isn't stupid either, he'll tell Khan to avoid any trading, to be on the move at all times. I just don't see Maidana winning anything other than a clean KO, he's going to lose the best part of 8-9 rounds. Khan is just to good for Maidana at this point.

Anything can happen when a chin is made out of glass.

Comment

khan always gets a bit reckless in fights trying to look his version of the word flashy...

if maidana doesnt take advantage of that moment he will surely get outboxed

Comment

I think Khan stops him mabey on his feet but a stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket View Post
          Yup and thats why its so exciting a fight

Comment

I think a KO for Amir wouldn't be too far fetched. The guy has lighting fast hand speed and packs quite a punch. But of course, a KO for Maidana wouldn't be surprising either.

Comment

He can do it but I just have a hard time believing he won't get caught by some big shots from Maidana in 12 rounds.

Comment

Absolutely. Im not denying Maidana hasn't a shot as he has vicious power, which could easily knock Khan out. However, I just don't see Khan even getting to reckless, the longer the fight goes on the more it plays into his hands.. Khan is to smart at this point, especially with Roach in his corner.

It's going to be a good fight, but Maidana is going to be in for a long night if he doesn't pressure him from round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                  Absolutely. Im not denying Maidana hasn't a shot as he has vicious power, which could easily knock Khan out. However, I just don't see Khan even getting to reckless, the longer the fight goes on the more it plays into his hands.. Khan is to smart at this point, especially with Roach in his corner.

It's going to be a good fight, but Maidana is going to be in for a long night if he doesn't pressure him from round 1.
                  Roach won't be able to take the punches for him. I can't see Khan not getting caught in 12 rounds, and when he does it's goodnight.

Comment

Roach won't be able to take the punches for him. I can't see Khan not getting caught in 12 rounds, and when he does it's goodnight.
                    As long as Khan stays active then he should box his way to a decision. Like I said, range will be the key for Khan.. Unless Khan let's off the gas, and doesn't use the jab to keep Maidana at bay then he wins. Maidana may be able to pack a punch but Khan is very quick, will pick him off as he lunges in..

Comment

Working...
                    X