Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New method man, redman, raekwon and ghostface--4 mins to lockdown

http://www.zshare.net/audio/59330865a0abb5af/

This is off that Blackout 2.

I need to start bringing my headphones to school with me....I can't even hear this!

Raekwon's first single dropped, and another new song off Blackout 2...all in the same morning.

And watch these threads will flop. its like this forum is in a coma......lol

if this was sohh or allhiphop people would care. its wu-tang, red and meth....LEGENDS of this genre.

Comment

This thread is going platinum.....even if I have to respond 100,000,000 times.

I dont give a ****................

Comment

Comment

M-E-T-H-O-D MAN!
          M-E-T-H-O-D MAN!
          M-E-T-H-O-D MAN!
          Hey you!, get off my clout, you dont know me and you dont know my style

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
            This thread is going platinum.....even if I have to respond 100,000,000 times.

I dont give a ****
            LOL! That's the spirit !! Dope songs Truth, I'm starting to get excited about Blackout 2 ..!

Comment

I still havn't heard these songs....I'm at school with no headphones..

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                I still havn't heard these songs....I'm at school with no headphones..
                Then you better pay attention to what your teacher is saying and not spend schooltime on BS............................. Riiiiiight!

Comment

LOL^ I'm not in class though. Its just a really long day where I got school like all day long...

Comment

good song
                    i coppin this album

Comment

Working...
                    X