Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audio freaks...recommend me some headphones NOT beats..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sennheiser are good. I had a pair of in ear for when on the bike or at the gym, dont know where they are now, my wee1 might have pinched them. I'm thinking of getting Bose next.
    What was the problem with beats?

Comment

On a budget, you can't really go wrong with the Sony MDR7506 or MDRV6. They're underrated in audiophile circles mainly because they're so ubiquitous and affordable, but they've been a professional staple for years.

Comment

Can people post a pic, price and maybe a link. It helps me lol

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
          Sennheiser are good. I had a pair of in ear for when on the bike or at the gym, dont know where they are now, my wee1 might have pinched them. I'm thinking of getting Bose next.
          What was the problem with beats?
          Overrated and overpriced, they're not as good as people make them out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            Overrated and overpriced, they're not as good as people make them out to be.
            http://www.techspot.com/news/61060-2...t-18-make.html

Comment

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
              On a budget, you can't really go wrong with the Sony MDR7506 or MDRV6. They're underrated in audiophile circles mainly because they're so ubiquitous and affordable, but they've been a professional staple for years.
              Underrated?!? they've ben lauded as great bang for buck headphones for decades. They are good, just a bit lacking in the bass department.
              Last edited by madsweeney; 11-19-2015, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Wow.......

Comment

AKG is worth looking into. They're up there in price-quality with Sennheiser.
                  Starting price is around $100-up. Also Grado is good. Outlaw makes good headphone amps.

Over the ear sometimes the bass overpowers, I like on-ear, a bit less bass, but most of the music is in center, yes?

Comment

I have some Bose around-ear headphones right now, been meaning to look into some better headphones but been busy.

Aside from the ones already mentioned, I need some good recommendations for some around $200.

And what's the deal with the different audio jack sizes? Been just rocking with Bose so I'm clueless with all that and the amplifier things.

Comment

The Sony studio monitors have been best for me. Been using them for 20 years. Bought a pair in 95, and another set in 05.

Comment

Working...
                      X