Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone find the Martin Murray fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he doesn't fight Golovkin like that.

It would be a waste of a fight.

Strange fight.

Comment

Groves said that Murray had a virus of some sort... Hence the apathy...

Comment

He didn't look himself tonight, he's way better than that. Wonder who the big fight will be with that they was mentioning.

Comment

Weird fight literally nothing happened, but I guess he is getting a title shot in february said Hatton, even though he said he wasn't fighting GGG yet before

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            Weird fight literally nothing happened, but I guess he is getting a title shot in february said Hatton, even though he said he wasn't fighting GGG yet before
            did he win or lose in your eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              did he win or lose in your eyes?
              I was doing stuff while I watched so I didn't get to see it all but it seemed pretty close from what I seen so I can't really see. Looked like he was just warming up by time it ended lol. Why was it only an 8 rounder?

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                I was doing stuff while I watched so I didn't get to see it all but it seemed pretty close from what I seen so I can't really see. Looked like he was just warming up by time it ended lol. Why was it only an 8 rounder?
                Nah, he wanted it to end. He looked past this guy as he said in his interview, needs big fights to motivate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                  I don't think Murray woke up for this fight. I think he was looking forward to his next opponent. But it was still a really bad performance by him.

They said he'll fight for a title in 2014. It's probably between Quillin or Sturm.
                  Yeah stay away from Golovkin mate

Comment

Working...
                  X