Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Watch The Fight Again With The Sound Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Bradley is just talking about the commentary but the fact that the crowd was cheering everything little thing Pac did and ignored stuff he did. Which is somewhat the truth. But I still thought he lost by a small margin.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      your right, sick of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuiopy View Post
        I don't think Bradley is just talking about the commentary but the fact that the crowd was cheering everything little thing Pac did and ignored stuff he did. Which is somewhat the truth. But I still thought he lost by a small margin.
        woow little thing?

what dope was u smoking that night?

i like them some

Comment

To be honest, I thought that Marquez more clearly defeated Pac in their last meating than Pac did Bradley.

I had Pac winning 8-4 though.

Comment

Jim Lampley makes me puke. What ever happened to commentaters calling the fights punch for punch. I remember Bradley landing a hard left to the body and following up with a hard right to the face and they completely ignored it. Then Pac misses wildly and Jim Lampley screams "HARD LEFT HAND BY PACQUIAO"

Comment

I watched it with the sound off and could still hear Bradleys head getting smacked around

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                woow little thing?

what dope was u smoking that night?

i like them some
                So Pac only did big things? Never missed a punch? Not sure I get where you're going with this. The crowd was clearly biased and cheered every time Pac lunged forward whether he missed or not. I'm not even saying Bradley won here... just telling it like it is.

EDIT: On second read, I think your English skills are lacking. Look up what "every little thing" means....

Comment

C'mon Timmeh, just stop talking. PR is not your thing. Youve had plenty of time to assess and strategize. It's just not working for you.

I know nobody is going to admit they lost or relinquish their belt. Could u imagine the positive press this guy would've gotten if he did either of those things or if he at least called out the judges?? He wouldve gotten mad publicity beyond boxing's reach. And true boxing fans would have respected him that much more. You know Tim, you could also receive one day b on the receiving end of a bone head decision.

Comment

Bradley you don't have to try and convience anybody that you won the fight. Two out of three judges had you winning and that all that matters. Enjoy your new championship champ. F**k the haters and Pacfarts they will get over it eventually.

Comment

Funny, if you use Bradley's standards for judging a fight, he would have to admit he obviously lost: He mentions amount of punches landed. Edge - 100 more to Pacquiao. Cleaner, most meaningful punches. Edge - Pacquiao. Most Pac punches snapped Bradley's head back and made him stop or retreat.

Check that, by almost every sane standard, Pacquiao won the fight. But I'm getting bored of this. Off to next saturday's controversial decision!

Comment

Working...
                      X