Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    frontrowsports.tv

hopefully it works in Holland
    Thanks but are these in HD quality? This is one fight where I want to watch it in great quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      Thanks but are these in HD quality? This is one fight where I want to watch it in great quality.

that im not so sure of...just use that site as a last resort in case you cant find a high quality stream

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        that im not so sure of...just use that site as a last resort in case you cant find a high quality stream
        Yeah I aprriciate it guys.

I might post a thread in the international boxing section. It seems that even the Brits are finding it difficult to find this PPV to watch.

Google has not provided me with anything for Holland and we're 2 weeks out so...not much hope left.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          Yeah I aprriciate it guys.

I might post a thread in the international boxing section. It seems that even the Brits are finding it difficult to find this PPV to watch.

Google has not provided me with anything for Holland and we're 2 weeks out so...not much hope left.
          I'm pretty sure UK fans are taken care of ... Boxing is pretty huge there.
          I'm surprised you don't have many (or any) options out in Holland.

Comment

• Comment

• I think Roach is shook because he knows Mayweather is the smarter bigger fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                I think Roach is shook because he knows Mayweather is the smarter bigger fighter

Lmao!! Get a hold of urself roach! I actually got embarrassed watching that knowing Freddie is manny's trainer and PAC is my boy. The way Freddie snapped at that lady reporter lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

It's crazy how his forearms is almost the same size as his biceps. That's prolly where the power comes from.
                  Last edited by Evol; 04-17-2015, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Lmao!! Get a hold of urself roach! I actually got embarrassed watching that knowing Freddie is manny's trainer and PAC is my boy. The way Freddie snapped at that lady reporter lol.
                    I don't care who wins the fight, considering Pac and Floyd are in my top 5 fav active fighters.

I just think Mayweather will win for certain reasons

Roach been blwoing smoke the whole time but when someone asks him a tactical question or anything involving more than speed and power....he draws a blank

Roach was pissed ROFL

Comment

• Manny is such a likable guy. But, man, Roach is an *******.

Comment

Working...
                      X