• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I was pulled over on C-470 here in Denver the other day for doing 75 in a 65, and literally a few cars ahead of me was a State Trooper Dodge Charger doing AT LEAST 80 and got nothing. I was like OOOOOHHHHH so you missed the cop going even faster???
          I used to drive 12 hours a day for 5 years and things like that happened to me all the time. Cops should obey the same traffic laws that we all do. I have had so many close calls almost smashing into cop cars who run red light with no siren or lights just cruising around. On my 2nd day at my new job 6 months ago a cop double parked and blocked my car in his personal car and after waiting and blowing the horn for 15 mins, i couldnt afford to me late so i drove on the side walk. Another cop saw this and pulled me over and i told him the situation and he said he couldnt so anything about it cuz it was a cops car and they have "watch out" for each other. Also he had to give me a citation since he already called me in to dispatch. He gave me a seatbelt violation to avoid giving me point on my license.

Cops should follow the same laws as everyone else. Even these small things can have drastic effects on people, and i want to be a cop.

Just look at it this way, when you are driving and you see a cop behind you, do u feel safe or scared?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
              Just look up statistics especially those put out by the U.S. government and police agencies. Also remember that these agencies statistics are written and tailored like Bob Arum does his business. Look up all the stories and videos.
              That's right, look up the statistics but don't cite them. Instead use anecdotes because the statistics don't support claims of systematic abuse. Just pretend that they do, and continue with the anecdotes.

Cops are not to protect and serve... they are to revenue generate more than anything. Our cops now are paramilitary
              Cops have been paramilitary since they were militias.

and have army grade weapons.
              Army grade weapons? You mean weapons that are relatively cheap when bought in bulk? OH MY GOD THE HORROR.

How is a cop protecting me by giving me a fine for having window tint that isn't as dark as that pigs tint?
              He's not. He's punishing you for breaking the law with an illegal car mod. Instead of bitching about how unfair it all is why not try, you know, not having an illegal tint in your car?

I mean seriously. Look at all the crimes they commit and get away with because they are like a fraternity.
              You mean look at them tatistically or look at individual anecdotes that highlight the most egregious abuses?

Cops are nothing more than corporate america's paid oppressors.
              Remember when this poster recommended joining "Copblock" on facebook? This is the sort of moronic dribble you get from Copblock.

I mean look at ours stupid laws and supposed wars on drugs.
              Yeah! Those cops and their stupid laws they make! They make up all of those stupid laws in their "Congress" and their "Senate" and then oh hang on, that's not cops, it's politicians. Still, no politician ever gave me a ticket because my stupid rice-rocket has too dark a tint.

The war on drugs should be against the pharmaceutical companies for all these paid off FDA approved drugs that harm and kill millions yet they keep trying to go after marijuana a plant that has many medicinal properties and gets you high but kills nobody.
              So you're a drug addict. You're exactly the sort of person we should trust on the subject of policing.

Most cops throughout America only want to do traffic citations to generate revenue because they are too lazy and dumb to do their job which involves paperwork.
              Traffic ticket means paperwork in case it goes to court.

Cops can lie to you to gain information but if you lie to them you get a charge... does that sound logical to you?
              Yes.

Have you seen how mad cops get when people know their rights?

On Youtube mainly. Most of the videos show somebody who doesn't know as much as they think they do dealing with a very calm knowledgeably officer and result in the citizen-lawyer idiots getting tickets they would have otherwise avoided. Then you read the comments and it's clear that the copblock idiots were watching something else.

Have you seen how mad cops get when you film them which is NOT a crime?
              If I started filming you at your job bagging groceries or, I don't know, sucking off hobos or whatever, you'd be pissed too.

DUI checkpoints are illegal.
              Part of the problem of amateur lawyers that got their degrees from the Youniversity of MasseTubesets is that they think they know more about the law than the US Supreme Court. Don't get legal advice off the internet, kids.

Prostitution stings are entrapment.
              Depends on how they are conducted.

Speed traps are also illegal yet allowed.
              In what respect are they illegal?

I know a lot of cops that in my small town sell drugs, wait at bars and make up an excuse to pull people over hoping to get a DUI,
              Don't drink and drive. HOLY SHIT I SHOULD BE A LAWYER TOO!

I've watched cops asleep in a church parking lot for hours while on duty, I've been pulled over for speeding
              1. You're complaining that he pulled you over and complaining that he didn't. It's almost like you're automatically critical.

2. Don't speed, and if you do then don't complain when you get stopped.

while smoking a Marlboro menthol in my dad's car when I was a teen and had the cop say he smelt marijuana just to search and hope to get me on something, there's plenty of others too.
              We already established that you're a druggy but suuuure it was a menthol cigarette.

I'm Caucasian or "white" by the way.
              You're a middle class white boy who pretends he hates police to look cool to his friends.

And I advise everyone to look at statistics, videos, reports, civil cases against departments, and look at our laws and acquire your own opinion.
              Guess what your opinion counts for in court.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                That's right, look up the statistics but don't cite them. Instead use anecdotes because the statistics don't support claims of systematic abuse. Just pretend that they do, and continue with the anecdotes.

Cops have been paramilitary since they were militias.

Army grade weapons? You mean weapons that are relatively cheap when bought in bulk? OH MY GOD THE HORROR.

He's not. He's punishing you for breaking the law with an illegal car mod. Instead of bitching about how unfair it all is why not try, you know, not having an illegal tint in your car?

You mean look at them tatistically or look at individual anecdotes that highlight the most egregious abuses?

Remember when this poster recommended joining "Copblock" on facebook? This is the sort of moronic dribble you get from Copblock.

Yeah! Those cops and their stupid laws they make! They make up all of those stupid laws in their "Congress" and their "Senate" and then oh hang on, that's not cops, it's politicians. Still, no politician ever gave me a ticket because my stupid rice-rocket has too dark a tint.

So you're a drug addict. You're exactly the sort of person we should trust on the subject of policing.

Traffic ticket means paperwork in case it goes to court.

Yes.

On Youtube mainly. Most of the videos show somebody who doesn't know as much as they think they do dealing with a very calm knowledgeably officer and result in the citizen-lawyer idiots getting tickets they would have otherwise avoided. Then you read the comments and it's clear that the copblock idiots were watching something else.

If I started filming you at your job bagging groceries or, I don't know, sucking off hobos or whatever, you'd be pissed too.

Part of the problem of amateur lawyers that got their degrees from the Youniversity of MasseTubesets is that they think they know more about the law than the US Supreme Court. Don't get legal advice off the internet, kids.

Depends on how they are conducted.

In what respect are they illegal?

Don't drink and drive. HOLY SHIT I SHOULD BE A LAWYER TOO!

1. You're complaining that he pulled you over and complaining that he didn't. It's almost like you're automatically critical.

2. Don't speed, and if you do then don't complain when you get stopped.

We already established that you're a druggy but suuuure it was a menthol cigarette.

You're a middle class white boy who pretends he hates police to look cool to his friends.

Guess what your opinion counts for in court.
                You sound like you're not an American who has read the Constitution. You also sound like a fucking pig! Fuck you enjoy the ignore list pig! I said for them to look it up for themselves because I knew pigs like you would end up here! I pay your salary pig and you are to adhere to the same laws that I am! You work for me not the other way around pig!

Comment

Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
                  You sound like you're not an American who has read the Constitution.
                  The first part is right, I'm not an American. The interesting thing is that your next claim is that I haven't "read the constitution". Now considering the content of my criticism you're extending this claim to the supreme court of the USA, because they're the ones that have ruled on the constitutionality of things like DUI checkpoints and prostitution stings.

You also sound like a fucking pig!
                  And you sound like a middle class whiteboy who tries to be street by pretending to hate cops but would run to them crying if you even got a whiff of violent crime.

Fuck you enjoy the ignore list pig!
                  Evidently you're confident in the persuasive power of your argument. Your response to anything running counter to your (ill informed and sop****ric) opinion is to attempt to silence it, to shut it down, to stick your fingers in your ears and shout "LA LA LA".

I said for them to look it up for themselves because I knew pigs like you would end up here! I pay your salary pig
                  For one thing I don't live in the same country as you, so it's highly unlikely that you would pay my salary. Secondly I'd guess that the portion of an American cop's salary paid by you would be quite small. How much tax does a walmart greeter even pay?

and you are to adhere to the same laws that I am! You work for me not the other way around pig!
                  I would like to see you talk to a police officer like that for real. Especially where you cry because he calls your dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    I used to drive 12 hours a day for 5 years and things like that happened to me all the time. Cops should obey the same traffic laws that we all do. I have had so many close calls almost smashing into cop cars who run red light with no siren or lights just cruising around. On my 2nd day at my new job 6 months ago a cop double parked and blocked my car in his personal car and after waiting and blowing the horn for 15 mins, i couldnt afford to me late so i drove on the side walk. Another cop saw this and pulled me over and i told him the situation and he said he couldnt so anything about it cuz it was a cops car and they have "watch out" for each other. Also he had to give me a citation since he already called me in to dispatch. He gave me a seatbelt violation to avoid giving me point on my license.

Cops should follow the same laws as everyone else. Even these small things can have drastic effects on people, and i want to be a cop.

Just look at it this way, when you are driving and you see a cop behind you, do u feel safe or scared?
                    Exactly. I don't hate Cops, I think most try to do the right thing probably, but damn they only give a **** about each other.

Growing up, I don't know how many times me or my father called the police to report gun shots or something of that nature, and they'd take their sweet time coming by. A few times, they didn't even show. It sounds like a stereotype but it's true. It's like.......if I had called and reported an officer down or something, you'd be coming by here with 10 cars and a ****ing SWAT team.

They definitely look out for their own more than everyday people, and think they're above the law.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Exactly. I don't hate Cops, I think most try to do the right thing probably, but damn they only give a **** about each other.

Growing up, I don't know how many times me or my father called the police to report gun shots or something of that nature, and they'd take their sweet time coming by. A few times, they didn't even show. It sounds like a stereotype but it's true. It's like.......if I had called and reported an officer down or something, you'd be coming by here with 10 cars and a ****ing SWAT team.

They definitely look out for their own more than everyday people, and think they're above the law.
                      If there are gunshots but your dad didn't see anything and has no other info why would they come and see him? They would get to the area, drive around and see if they can find a scene or other witnesses. If they get one call reporting gunshots and don't find anything then they clear it. If they get one call and there's a cop close by who says it's fireworks then they clear it. If they get there and find a guy ventilated on the floor, or some gangbanger running away with a pistol in his hand then they're going to focus on dealing with that. At that point taking a trip to the guy who called is not a priority, and nor should it be.

Comment

Working...
                      X