Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a women got in your face like this....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leaving aside how hilarious that was, you dont hit women in my book, no matter what

defend yourself by pushing or immobilizing her but you dont knock her wig off like that lmao

Comment

Lol are any of those sluts wearing their own hair??

Comment

****** people.

The "woman", if you wanna call it that, deserved it. I would have kept punching her if she was already knocked out cold.

Comment

Life lesson post:

fellas, stop putting bitches on a pedestal. Keep them on the ground where they belong.

If a s1ag hit me i'd punch her back, not because i was threatened or needed to prove something, but to teach her. When an animal walks into an electric fence and gets shocked, it wont go back.

and lets be honest, that Donkey Kong looking creature in the video is a close relative to an animal.

Comment

ROFLMAO a great KD punch! I don't think I'd actually do this though.
            When I'm pissed off with a woman I just go away, or put up my headphones. That's just what they are, I have grown up in a family of 2 women (my mum and sister).

Comment

I'd only hit a woman if for some reason she was beating the crap out of my girlfriend and was throwing closed fist punches like a man - you'd have to hit her then.

Even if it would look terrible.

Comment

Also how about this.

The In Bruges bottle scenario:

http://youtu.be/nr8Jw-VYflY

Let's be honest, it's wrong to hit a woman. But there are rough 2.6 million scenario's where it is perfectly acceptable, but in reality these scenario's will never occur for normal peaceable people and we won't have to face them.
                Last edited by Sparked_1985; 10-04-2011, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Banana Split View Post
                  Life lesson post:

fellas, stop putting bitches on a pedestal. Keep them on the ground where they belong.

If a s1ag hit me i'd punch her back, not because i was threatened or needed to prove something, but to teach her. When an animal walks into an electric fence and gets shocked, it wont go back.

and lets be honest, that Donkey Kong looking creature in the video is a close relative to an animal.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

****** people.

The "woman", if you wanna call it that, deserved it. I would have kept punching her if she was already knocked out cold.
                    Would you ever have a relationship with a "woman" like that mate?

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
                      Would you ever have a relationship with a "woman" like that mate?
                      Send your black women to me

Comment

Working...
                      X