Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Selected To Judge 63rd Miss Universe Pageant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former Miss Australia speaks better Tagalog than Pacman speaks English.

Last edited by jqSide; 01-08-2015, 06:34 PM.

Comment

It's over.. His mind aint in boxing anymore.. *sings the song from the lion king, with timon and pumbaa* "And if he falls in love tonight, It can be assumed"..
      "His carefree days with us are history".. "In short, our pal is doomed!"

Comment

Common sense will tell you that situations like these are why Manny has a promoter to arrange his fights for him. His schedule is loaded. Manny better behave at the pageant, Jinkee gonna f him up!

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
          that metallic taste in your mouth again eh.
          Better than the Pac nuts taste that you have.

Comment

next he'll be judging a dog show. hope he does'nt get hungry

Comment

Cool job, good for him. Is he still on that ********* kick because that would be kind of a waste if he was.

I am sure Jinkee would understand.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                Stay classy dude.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  This is funny, reminds me of the time they selected Evander Holyfield to judge, he gave almost every single girl a 10 of 10 lol.

I will laugh hard hearing Pacmans broken English when he is asking his question for the contestants will they even understand what he is saying? I bet you he will look awkward on the judging panel, the judges will treat him like he is just an immigrant who works in the garden, these judges are all upper class snobs who are like the cool kids in high school, Pacquiao is going to be in an uncomfortable situation here, I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to pull out of the event last minute.
                  You do know that some of the contestant need an interpreter right? He have a thick accent like everyone in PI but I'm sure they'll understand the question it's not like he's gonna recite the whole freaking script. Look awkward? Have you seen that Brazilian model with Manny? He's been with *****, Clinton, and other big name celebrities posing with him for a picture. You sir is just as jealous and judgmental as the Floyds Legion of Fools.

Comment

Stereo typing at it's best. How was your last bank robbery by the way? Have you collected your food stamp yet? See what I did there? Stick on licking your boys nuts will yah?

Comment

this is going to be hilarious. that type of audience with pacs broken english. he's going to make a asz of himself when its time to judge and explain.
                      Explain what? Last time I check judges ask the questions not the other way around. Explaining is when you committed and you been accused of a felony. You what I'm saying? Dawg?

Comment

Working...
                      X