Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Days: Ruslan Provodnikov (HBO Boxing)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a fan out of me, got the feeling he'd rather die than quit in the ring.

Comment

I love Provo, but he is very beatable if he fights an elusive, technical boxer. If he works on a relentless attack like Pacquiao, he can pressure his opponent to where he has a chance against anyone.

Comment

Can't wait to see what kind of crowd he draws when he headlines his own card at the Barclay's.

Comment

great share...seeing Alavarado's team tryin to punk Ruslan's team over the wraps made his beatdown more satisfying

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Can't wait to see what kind of crowd he draws when he headlines his own card at the Barclay's.
            Should be good. Got the long island kid helping him fill seats

Comment

There is nothing to dislike about Prodnikov. He dropped Bradley and had him hurt throughout the fight. Then he goes out destroys Alvarado the guy is exciting to watch in the ring. I still would like to see a rematch with him and Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                2 weeks ago it wasn't sold out .The undercard looked awful as well.
                Cheap seats were around $50 ,middle section around $100 and the floor was $400+
                I'm still deciding if I'm going to buy tickets or watch it at home.

If it was in the Garden I'd have bought the tickets already.

Comment

simbros uploaded a 27mins version!!

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    simbros uploaded a 27mins version!!

Comment

Lampley

Comment

Working...
                      X