No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander and the Chinese situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Good take on the situation but it doesn't do anything for Debum The Racist Asianslander. The damage is done now he can't complain if fans put on white pointy hats at his fights.
    Boy... just shut the fuc* up, you fuc*ing imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnunakiJesus View Post
      As a brotha I'd like to voice my opinion. I think Devon is the real victim here.

Like you, I too acquire my soulfood at black ****** businesses and shun Chinamen to protest racism.

First we had privileged whites, latinos and real regular ******s trying to work and earn a living without giving the black man a cut. Now Chinamen too. Where is the black man's cut? What gives them the right to flaunt their entrepreneurship right in front of the black man without paying him a toll fee.

My father used to tell me "A black man is black" and I will never forget those words. The more I think about it the truer it is. I often pop my head into drive through windows and demand to know where's the black man's cut.
      This! I Agree 100%.

In other words, its a little something called gentrification. Google it, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
        Boy... just shut the fuc* up, you fuc*ing imbecile.
        Cry me a river you sissy. If he is going to be a racist, then he should expect the same in return.

You reap what you sow. If fans choose to retaliate then he brought it upon himself for being so damn disrespectful and reckless with his comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
          This! I Agree 100%.

In other words, its a little something called gentrification. Google it, folks.
          That's right brotha. When they don't open businesses in black neighborhoods we call it segregration. When they do we call it gentrification. We got em cut off dawg!!

The way things should be is Chinamen open businesses in black neighrborhoods then GIVE the businesses to the black man without being compensated. The black man DESERVE it.

Yes... That's it. Come to the black man...
          Come to the black man...

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Cry me a river you sissy. If he is going to be a racist, then he should expect the same in return.

You reap what you sow. If fans choose to retaliate then he brought it upon himself for being so damn disrespectful and reckless with his comments.
            Have you ever heard about something called motherfuc*ing history, you mutt?

Since when asian people the weight of fuc*ing slavery on their shoulders? Since when asian people have been segregated from the rest of the western world? Did asians have to take ****tier public transportation and other public services? Did asian people have virtually been negated the basic rights that every other citizen in western societies have? Have asian people been shot like lambs just because they because the way they look? Fuc*ing NO!
            Asian people, while not as much as the common white people, have always been priviledged when compared to the black community.

You can't compare! inverted racism doesn't fuc*ing exists, its just something that ****** people like you invented to feel a little better about themselves. Black people CAN'T' socially and politically opress white people you idiot.

"Oh, moma, a black man just called me a white bi*ch"

"That's ok my son, whenever you are competing for a job, you will aways get the benefit of the doubt because of our color. The police will probably never hurt ou harrass you just because of your color. You won't have to grow up in dangerous and segregated neighborhoods, etc etc"

Now go on and do the world a favour and kill yourself or at least cut your genitals so you can't procriate. You fuc*ing delay on human progress.

Comment

That's right brotha. When they don't open businesses in black neighborhoods we call it segregration. When they do we call it gentrification. We got em cut off dawg!!

The way things should be is Chinamen open businesses in black neighrborhoods then GIVE the businesses to the black man without being compensated. The black man DESERVE it.

Yes... That's it. Come to the black man...
              Come to the black man...
              Oh, i see. You were being ironic.

That's sad. Have a good life.

Comment

As a brotha I'd like to voice my opinion. I think Devon is the real victim here.

Like you, I too acquire my soulfood at black ****** businesses and shun Chinamen to protest racism.

First we had privileged whites, latinos and real regular ******s trying to work and earn a living without giving the black man a cut. Now Chinamen too. Where is the black man's cut? What gives them the right to flaunt their entrepreneurship right in front of the black man without paying him a toll fee.

My father used to tell me "A black man is black" and I will never forget those words. The more I think about it the truer it is. I often pop my head into drive through windows and demand to know where's the black man's cut.

that was good

Comment

The trouble with killer of sheep is he's so flat out dumb you can't be sarcastic around him. He will agree with you.

If I wrote a treatise about the entire world should pay taxes to the black man to apologize for the lack of blacks in That '70s Show, he would agree and give me green K. I don't know if he's out-trolling me or just a drug addict.

I mean I have a sig calling myself a ****** and he's still outdoing me. This guy is a true master.
                  Last edited by E. O. Wilson; 09-03-2014, 02:25 PM.

Comment

The trouble with killer of sheep is he's so flat out dumb you can't be sarcastic around him. He will agree with you.

If I wrote a treatise about the entire world should pay taxes to the black man to apologize for the lack of blacks in That '70s Show, he would agree and give me green K. I don't know if he's out-trolling me or just a drug addict.

I mean I have a sig calling myself a ****** and he's still outdoing me. This guy is a true master.
                    I'm sorry, english isn't my first language (or second for that matter) so sarcasm doesn't comes as natural for me as it would be in other languages wich i dominate a little better.

With that said, go **** yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      See the problem with this is that Devon doesn't seem like too smart of an idividual. Heck the guy rarely even talks on his own without Cunningham. I think I saw someone post in another thread that Devon is supposed to open up a restaurant in St. Louis soon. That could be a start.
                      He is opening a restaurant in his area, and it seems this is his way of trying to eliminate competitors, by slandering the chinamen, so they can go eat at his place.

Horrible way of going about things, using something like all of them think alike and hate black people, smh.

This dude even went to China to fight and was saying nothing but nice things when he went there how they were friendly and nice to him, all of a sudden every chinamen is a racist who hates black people. This why I think his motive was to eliminate competition dude is not bright at all, using slander and racism and prejudice to try and get blacks to buy at your food place is wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X