No announcement yet.

New England out on a date...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    or that they're physically average, and resent what god gave me.

cue up a short arm joke from a dude who won't even post his picture.

my neck is bigger than your dominant / footie leg.

stop being a f#cking british p#ssy and post the thing, coward.
    So you joke about your athleticism and your obesity in the same post?

Comment

i can PM you my college [es] if you'd like. i was not an athlete in college. i played hockey almost year round, and practiced before school, and it totally burned me out. i definitely regret it, but i needed the break. other than my freshman year, i really didn't enjoy college. my best friend started abusing his girl, and my other best friend had to drop out because of money. i actually pulled my best friend off of his girl. he had her pinned on a bed. she was screaming. it sucked. i never forgave him.

i'll hit you with the nudes, too. i don't have the longest d#ck in the world, but it's nice and thick, and the veins are "just right."

i've been thinking about flexing in a pic to show these plebs what some freaking biceps, muh chest, muh traps, and these heroic forearms look like. i'm kind of liking the attention i'm getting the way things are. it's extremely flattering.

there's also a nice shot of me wakeboarding from this summer, which shows my butt and legs in their glory, and explains how i get over 230 lbs so easily when i lift weights. there's some junk in this trunk.
      Dude, you just need to give it up and admit you are just another fat unathletic slob that has to bask in the glory of competing against children when you were 12.

Comment

here's a perfect example. i was one of the best lacrosse players in the state growing up. evidently i'm not an athletic guy, though.

what really happened here is that i've had my foot up this one's ass in plenty of NSB threads, usualy regarding his nuthugging of roy jones, rigondeaux, etc.

he very well may not have a college education, and brings up the amount of money they cost as if it's a bad thing.
        You are just the only person I have ever seen try to use the price of their education to brag. Just as you are the only person I have ever seen try to use Lacrosse to brag... I mean... most people just know how silly it makes you look.

Its almost as silly as writing mini-novels trying to convince the internet of your athletic superiority and then challenging everyone to a race... you know just as long as they give you a couple weeks notice to try and get back in shape... because you are... you know... fat and unathletic.

Comment

• Word on the street is anny is a hottie. Good looks, humor, ye old English accent. Full package. Stop teasing us. Show us that beautiful face

Comment

• Annie is a good looking lad.

I'd bum him if I could play the role of Audley Harrison with one dislocated arm, and finally landed in a Motel 6 on a deep, dark night.

Comment

i do a great impression of the brits in the the battle of britain.

you know that thing ostriches do, when they stick their heads in the sand?
              yeah. i get a snorkel and wait for a russian or an american to bail me out.
              We all know you have small arms, but try and show you dont have a small brain by resorting to having to play the nationalist game every time.

Comment

• Annie losing the battle
                the only thing he can do is show us her beautiful fake tatas with his bulging manhood wrap in the tight pants.

i know he/she got them both

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  Congrats on participating in a recreational activity that is regularly mastered by 12 year old girls.

Im confused though, when did sliding down a hill turn into an athletic adventure? I didn't even see "you" jump off any cliffs or anything impressive.

Also, this person making the video seems to be a ginger, are you a ginger? That would be worse than aids.
                  It's time to stop posting. I've been saying it for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    Annie losing the battle
                    Did I miss something? Last time I looked, a man with arms the length of a 9-year-old girl's was telling me he could beat me at a game of lacrosse, and this proved he was an athlete, despite looking like Chuck Norris's ******ed pregnant brother.

Then, as I live in a different time zone, I logged off and went to bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      It's time to stop posting. I've been saying it for years.
                      Which part offended you, rory?

Comment

Working...
                      X