No announcement yet.

Haye vs Solis, amateur and pro...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye vs Solis, amateur and pro...

Does somebody knows if Haye has ever publicly expressed his interest in a rematch against Odlanier Solis to redeem himself after he lost to him in the finals World amateur championship ?

And who would win the rematch in the pros ?

Solis
    37.50%
    Haye
    62.50%

reddem and amateur loss??lol

Comment

Solis is now 100 pounds bigger guy.

ENOUGH SAID

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
        reddem and amateur loss??lol
        why not ?

it happened in the finals for the world championship, and now here they are pros, Haye is titlist, Solis is on the verge of becoming a challenger

have you forgotten Lewis-Bowe ?????

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
          Solis is now 100 pounds bigger guy.

ENOUGH SAID
          an exaggeration is no argument

and he still has pretty fast hands

Comment

cubans are very good fighters, shame more of them cant turnn pro, amir khan tried to hire kinderlin to train him when he first turned pro, but kinderlen wasnt allowed, in asia counries like china, korea, pakistan aswell as middle eastern countries hire cubans to train ther national sides.

Comment

Solis would murder Haye at this point.

Solis is basically the only HW up and comer that I'm paying attention to as a possible threat to the champions. He gets bashed a lot on here though for the excessive weight.

I really don't see it as a problem for him. I saw an interview after one of his earlier fights where he even said that he felt that his punches weren't strong enough for the pro game and that he would put on extra weight to increase power and compete. If you look at his build, his shoulders have grown more than anything else and work for his style.

He's scheduled to fight again in Oct or Nov. We'll see then were to place him in the HW standings.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
                Solis would murder Haye at this point.

Solis is basically the only HW up and comer that I'm paying attention to as a possible threat to the champions. He gets bashed a lot on here though for the excessive weight.

I really don't see it as a problem for him. I saw an interview after one of his earlier fights where he even said that he felt that his punches weren't strong enough for the pro game and that he would put on extra weight to increase power and compete. If you look at his build, his shoulders have grown more than anything else and work for his style.

He's scheduled to fight again in Oct or Nov. We'll see then were to place him in the HW standings.
                I like the guy too, and as you said, he doesn't deserve the bashing for being heavy because he still preforms and delivers in the ring

although honestly, I would prefer to watch a 225-230 lbs Solis, because his weight does affect his mobility

it is a fact he is not a devastating puncher, so maybe he needs that extra weight to **** a bit more, maybe

Solis vs Haye would make for an interesting fight

and I believe Solis is fighting Austin in a WBC eliminator in nov.

Comment

This would be an interesting match up.

I honestly wouldn't count Haye out against anyone because of how hard he punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                    This would be an interesting match up.

I honestly wouldn't count Haye out against anyone because of how hard he punches.
                    yup, and he hurt Solis bad with an uppercutt during their amateur bout

Comment

Working...
                    X