Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 01-14-2011, 10:35 AM
hookoffdajab
Contender

Rep Power: 5 hookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,762.86
Thanks a lot, great poster :) - dancovboxer 
Default triumph united heatseekers

I have searched online n found many reviews, rate this gear and etc...I want to know if any if u guys have hands on experience with them ? What's up with them ?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-14-2011, 01:21 PM
AliShaheed
Amateur

Total Points: 11,018.46

I have the old versions. They are my favorite gloves so far. Very nicely padded on the knuckles and if you get the lace-up versions, they offer very good wrist support. My friend who has Winnings tried them on and he says they fit and feel exactly the same.

Ive read reviews on the new versions however, and many say that they are actually worse than the originals (dont fit as well, padding is different, etc.)
Old 01-14-2011, 01:28 PM
hookoffdajab
Contender

Rep Power: 5 hookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond reputehookoffdajab has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,762.86
Thanks a lot, great poster :) - dancovboxer 

Thanks man !...
Old 01-14-2011, 02:52 PM
Bullrush
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 Bullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 915,613,766.43
Total Points: 995,660,452.09

i got the new version (2.0). they are geared more towards the winnings than the 1.0 version. they are a little bit wider and bigger overall than the 1.0. other than that theyre pretty much the same

they are very comfortable. but if you have longer fingers you should go with a different glove because theyre not gonna fit you. other than that like i said great gloves. well padded

for around 50 bucks thats definitely the best glove out there
Old 01-23-2011, 04:30 PM
xxMidgetxx
Contender

Rep Power: 5 xxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond reputexxMidgetxx has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,076.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullrush View Post
i got the new version (2.0). they are geared more towards the winnings than the 1.0 version. they are a little bit wider and bigger overall than the 1.0. other than that theyre pretty much the same

they are very comfortable. but if you have longer fingers you should go with a different glove because theyre not gonna fit you. other than that like i said great gloves. well padded

for around 50 bucks thats definitely the best glove out there
No, he's wrong. Theres a 80page thread just on discussing if theres a difference between 1.0 and 2.0 but sadly I have 2.0's and they even showed pictures that the older ones had a shorter cuff, had softer padding, and seemed to be made differently. Still they are only $60 right now and quite dense, not bad gloves but if you want to spar 1.0's are better for that.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:05 PM
Bullrush
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 Bullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 915,613,766.43
Total Points: 995,660,452.09

you dont know what youre talking about thats the problem. its been confirmed by triumph that the 1.0 and 2.0 are basically the same exact glove
Old 01-23-2011, 11:25 PM
RAV3N
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 RAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,945.36

Well I had read a few reviews and all of them say that version 2.0 is no good.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:30 PM
peter.jhony
Amateur

Total Points: 183.83

The lead single from The Ecstatic, celebrated by critics and fans as a return to form for the hip hop icon and actor after the disappointing sales and poor reviews which befell his last album. The rousing song is a survey of his life and career and society at large.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:38 PM
RAV3N
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 RAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond reputeRAV3N has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,945.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter.jhony View Post
The lead single from The Ecstatic, celebrated by critics and fans as a return to form for the hip hop icon and actor after the disappointing sales and poor reviews which befell his last album. The rousing song is a survey of his life and career and society at large.
WTF? I think you are in the wrong forum, lol.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:03 AM
AliShaheed
Amateur

Total Points: 11,018.46

I read a pretty detailed review on another site, I'll post it up soon.