Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Who will retire first Haye or Holyfield ?
Haye hangs it up first. 9 90.00%
Holyfield calls it quits first. 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 01-17-2011, 09:48 PM
M.I Truth ?
Truth Personified

Rep Power: 15 M.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,351,175,759,041.52
Total Points: 17,002,351,176,138,608.00
Thanks. - Silencers Cool cat, good poster - mangler To Jermain Taylor - ASH KETCHUM 
Default Who is more likely to retire first? Haye or Holyfield?

Based off what we know Haye will be hanging up the gloves in October. However Wlad and many others for that manner believe the opportunity to earn big money will keep Haye in the game beyond his 31st birthday.

Holyfield has vowed to continue boxing until he claims the title undisputed Heavyweight champion. Many seem to feel the only thing that will end his run at the title this time around is a bad loss at the hands of a top ten heavyweight. Of course most fans don't wish to see this and would like Holyfield to walk away before something like that happens.

This brings us to the title of the thread. Witch guy stays in the game longer? One guy claims he will bow out at a time that many feel is too soon and the other threatens to linger for as long as possible without any end in sight. Something has got to give.

Poll to come
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-17-2011, 10:38 PM
Pessimistic
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Pessimistic is a splendid one to beholdPessimistic is a splendid one to beholdPessimistic is a splendid one to beholdPessimistic is a splendid one to beholdPessimistic is a splendid one to beholdPessimistic is a splendid one to beholdPessimistic is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,599,556.63

Hayes smart enough not to retire as a vegetable.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:06 PM
M.I Truth ?
Truth Personified

Rep Power: 15 M.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,351,175,759,041.52
Total Points: 17,002,351,176,138,608.00
Thanks. - Silencers Cool cat, good poster - mangler To Jermain Taylor - ASH KETCHUM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimistic View Post
Hayes smart enough not to retire as a vegetable.
Hey is so far from being that at this point though that he could easily continue for another year. Especially if he doesn't fight one of the brothers. Thats a lot of money to leave on the table.