Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-27-2010, 10:55 PM
LMFAO
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these partsLMFAO is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 331,023.84
cuz I'm a troll - jazluvr you deserve this special award - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Default Knockout of the Year: Sergio Martinez KO 2 Paul Williams

The crowd of 5,502 fans at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City was just settling in for an HBO televised rematch of a December 2009, non-title, middleweight (160 pounds) clash of southpaws during which both fighters were floored in the first round of an eventual, disputed majority decision victory by Paul Williams over Sergio Martinez

Their return bout on Nov. 20 was considered to be an evenly matched affair.

But the shocking and sensational ending came swiftly and suddenly, when Sergio Martinez retained his WBC middleweight crown with a single, crushing, head-swiveling left hook. The blow knocked Williams cold at 1:10 of the second round, this in the first defense of Martinez's title.

Referee Earl Morton, seeing Williams face-first on the canvas, knelt down and reached the count of seven before waving the fight off, signaling the end to a performance that has earned FanHouse's Knockout of the Year for 2010.

"I knew in my heart that Martinez was going to win, but that was one of the greatest knockout punches of another great fighter that I've ever seen. That goes back to like Thomas Hearns, Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler and Roberto Duran. It was a knockout like some of those knockouts," said Martinez's promoter, Lou DiBella, of an finish that conjured memories of Hearns' sensational second-round stoppage of Duran.

"Williams is a brilliant fighter, and you saw that in the first round. That was a great round, and a hard round to score," said DiBella. "But Martinez's speed and angles and that punch? That punch would have knocked anyone on earth out."

The first round was evenly contested, with maybe a slight edge for Martinez. Williams landed a right hand just after the opening bell, moved in behind his right jab and landed a second right hook. Martinez circled and took a left to the body, but answered with one of his own followed by two right hands to the body and one to Williams' head.

Martinez then successfully fired four consecutive lefts to the head of Williams along the ropes, all of which were potent. The fighters traded right hands at the round-ending bell.

A confident Williams was standing completely erect as he moved forward to start the second round, seemingly leaving himself open for punishment. Martinez clinched and clubbed to the body as Williams landed a hard left and then two right hands.

But when Williams feinted a jab and began to throw a left hand, Martinez did the same. Martinez's, however, traveled the shorter distance, getting there first, and, knocking Williams stiff as he fell slightly to his left, face-forward, and smacked the canvas.

"I got caught with a punch," said Williams, who may have lost to the 2010 Fighter of the Year. "I knew that it was going to be a tough fight."

Nicknamed, "The Punisher," the 29-year-old Williams brought in a six-bout winning streak along with a record of 39-1 that included 27 knockouts. In his lone defeat, the nearly 6-foot-3 Williams had been dethroned as WBO welterweight (147 pounds) king by southpaw Carlos Quintana in February of 2008 only to regain that crown by vicious, first-round stoppage four months later in June.

Nicknamed, "Maravilla," or, "Marvelous," the 35-year-old Martinez rose to 46-2-2 with 26 knockouts. Martinez was coming off of April's unanimous decision win in which he dethroned then-WBC and WBO middleweight king Kelly Pavlik (36-2, 32 KOs).

"We prepared for this. We worked really hard. In the second round, I started to attack. And when I did, we knew that he was going to make a mistake. He always makes mistakes," said Martinez. "He left me a lot of room to come in and hit him. I was waiting for a mistake, and I was surprised that it happened so soon. I didn't want the judges to rob me this time."

Martinez erased the memory of their first non-title middleweight meeting, after which his inflicted damage had Williams leaving the ring with severe cuts around his eyes that required hospitalization, stitches and forced him to miss the post-fight news conference.

"I want to listen to all of the offers and see what comes my way. I plan to have two or three more fights before I retire," said Martinez after the fight. "And I would like one of those fights to be against Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather."

But DiBella doubts that Pacquiao or Mayweather wants any part of Martinez.

"If you're Manny Pacquiao, do you go near him [Martinez]? Do you think that Floyd Mayweather will go near him?" asked DiBella. "I think that Sergio is going to have problems making fights because that's how f**cking good he is. I want to go wherever we can to make a fight. I know what I've got. I've got the best fighter in the world."
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Disposable Arts
F.A.Y.B.A.N.

Rep Power: 13 Disposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 587,281,599.10
Total Points: 1,587,289,844.80
My Asian girl-loving homie - -Kevin- one of boxingscene's best - Tunney! Cheers for the left hook! - jazluvr For luck with your bets! - jazluvr for you bro - TBear 
super - TBear Get some - IGOD777 Gifts are in stock, well not for long!! - IGOD777 Blue Parallelograms FTW!! - jazluvr blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
For a man of honor! - jazluvr Have an Apple! - ▀reakbeat Blue Parallelogram FTW! - sigrab for love of all Arts - jazluvr underrated - Reggie Miller 
for being a cool dude. - Big Smoke Quality Poster - Stone Roses! For being one helluva poster!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! atg - Dick Buffman BURRRRRRRRRR - Natedatpkid 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jo94403 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Izrock 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Raider Monkz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - IGOD777 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - IGOD777 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Izrock Autism - ??? 
Head and Neck Cancer - Manglerito Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toda Caine Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Big Smoke Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Big Smoke 
Send a message via AIM to Disposable Arts

I love the brutality of that punch and watching Williams fall after talking all that garbage and overselling himself was just poetic justice.

I have that fight Tivo'd and when I get bored I replay that punch again and again.

Earl Morton didn't stop counting at 7 though, he counted to 10 then said "Thats it".

People who say it was a lucky punch fail to explain why Martinez landed that exact punch 3 or 4 times before the KO.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:03 PM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad

Rep Power: 106 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 331,779,835,227,580.19
Total Points: 332,279,835,745,570.62
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

That Ko was a thing of beauty.

poor Paul Williams, getting ko'd by a midget
Old 12-27-2010, 11:16 PM
Disposable Arts
F.A.Y.B.A.N.

Rep Power: 13 Disposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 587,281,599.10
Total Points: 1,587,289,844.80
My Asian girl-loving homie - -Kevin- one of boxingscene's best - Tunney! Cheers for the left hook! - jazluvr For luck with your bets! - jazluvr for you bro - TBear 
super - TBear Get some - IGOD777 Gifts are in stock, well not for long!! - IGOD777 Blue Parallelograms FTW!! - jazluvr blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
For a man of honor! - jazluvr Have an Apple! - ▀reakbeat Blue Parallelogram FTW! - sigrab for love of all Arts - jazluvr underrated - Reggie Miller 
for being a cool dude. - Big Smoke Quality Poster - Stone Roses! For being one helluva poster!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! atg - Dick Buffman BURRRRRRRRRR - Natedatpkid 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jo94403 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Izrock 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Raider Monkz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - IGOD777 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - IGOD777 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Izrock Autism - ??? 
Head and Neck Cancer - Manglerito Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toda Caine Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Big Smoke Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Big Smoke 
Send a message via AIM to Disposable Arts

Sergio Martinez is a midget?
Old 12-27-2010, 11:21 PM
el malo
Last Of The Mo-Ricans!

Rep Power: 23 el malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,279,737,861.08
Total Points: 193,279,799,272.25
Black Trash The Autobiography of Kirk Jones, one of the most slept on Hiphop masterpieces, EVER.  Great fucking choice. - El Gallo Negro! Your posts are mostly right on the money homey. - mangler Have a treat homey. Luv readin your posts. - mangler I couldn't give you green K because I'm out for the day so have a gift.  Good poster, you are. - ABOSWORTH have a beer - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disposable Arts View Post
Sergio Martinez is a midget?
next to pwill everyone is a midget.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:45 PM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 95 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 574,828,479,940,391.12
Total Points: 575,728,479,925,087.38
STORMTROOPERS - DonMega For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- 
Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden 
Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo 
To a valiant warrior. - DonMega War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

A work of art, that KO was...
Old 12-28-2010, 12:37 AM
ianntheman
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 36 ianntheman has a reputation beyond reputeianntheman has a reputation beyond reputeianntheman has a reputation beyond reputeianntheman has a reputation beyond reputeianntheman has a reputation beyond reputeianntheman has a reputation beyond reputeianntheman has a reputation beyond reputeianntheman has a reputation beyond reputeianntheman has a reputation beyond reputeianntheman has a reputation beyond reputeianntheman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,681,834,325,432.09
Total Points: 4,739,274,395,871.25
Last one for today... - S a m u r a i No Message - reedickyaluss Belated Happy B-day sa kambal mo pre - peyk-peyk bday beer - Akinapepemo for you - TBear 
No Message - shao.lin cheers!! - BABYBOXER happy holidays, buddy! - BABYBOXER agimat para sa laban - BABYBOXER Enjoy! - gopi11 
Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 
Enjoy! - gopi11 No Message - speedjay super poster - speedjay Cheers! - dancovboxer Bradley = Pacquiao's papi haha :D - Unknown Champ 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Killa_Kali AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Red October Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MANGLER 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANGLER Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - MANGLER Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - MANGLER Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 

no doubt.............