Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2010, 06:57 PM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Rep Power: 29 Mikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,029,770,338.39
Total Points: 35,240,395,816.21
You're alright, my dude - mangler jr thanx for link - Pullcounter Enjoy the fight! - Carnivore Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 Thanks - Mangler Jewnior 
p4p poster - Dick Buffman For your undying love for Boxxy, a truly dedicated man lol! - Lorily ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. funniest, classiest racist on here. - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Artur Kyshenko Autism - Lorily 

Awesome thread. I love reading about archeological discoveries that don't fit the accepted historical timeline. Most of them are simply not studied or investigated further. I would not be shocked if civilizations existed prior to the last ice age.

Been a long time since i'v seen you post.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:09 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 212 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.92
Total Points: 2,140,326,016,442.39
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Gore View Post
That science chart is retarded.

A theory isn't a fact.
A theory is an explanatory collection of observations. In other words a fact is a fact but put ten of them together with an explanatory and predictive model and you get a theory. Theories > facts.

By the way the scientific response to the claims made about the Gulf of Cambay is essentially that further study is required. The carbon dating was on pieces of wood - this dates the age of the wood, not the artifact. The pottery artifact collection is too small to draw any conclusions from and could be naturally occuring sedimentary articles. Further study is required.

And by the way don't study further by doing more ocean floor dredging!
Old 12-19-2010, 09:30 PM
Syf
KO Artist

Rep Power: 21 Syf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,809,812,838,848.22
Total Points: 1,809,812,875,612.61
WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps For ownage and all the great post in the Maidan/Floyd thread - Dinamita 03 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
A theory is an explanatory collection of observations. In other words a fact is a fact but put ten of them together with an explanatory and predictive model and you get a theory. Theories > facts.
Nice, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ
By the way the scientific response to the claims made about the Gulf of Cambay is essentially that further study is required. The carbon dating was on pieces of wood - this dates the age of the wood, not the artifact. The pottery artifact collection is too small to draw any conclusions from and could be naturally occuring sedimentary articles. Further study is required.
"Sandstone breaks on sharp planes" Your explanation to a city found underwater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ
And by the way don't study further by doing more ocean floor dredging!
Yes in their zeal to uncover the site they should not destroy any possible evidence. I'm sure they are remaining careful.

natural formation eh? If they occur naturally why haven't all other sandstone deposits looked like that underwater? Sandstone deposits are more common than underwater city finds.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:16 PM
EngorgedW/Blood
Banned

Rep Power: 0 EngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,824,457,081.71
Total Points: 17,781,031,504.89
apple a day keeps the trolls away - MARKBNLV for the Generosity - project xxx1 chat crew - project xxx1 Pure Class and Generous. - deanrw No Message - -veteran420- 
Have another - jazluvr Happy Holidays :D! - Dorian.. enjoy - project xxx1 heres your gold medal for never giving me gifts congrats - Ether ATG Poster - Dorian.. 
Protein for you, Overeem told me to hook you up! - Dorian.. Subway brawler. - Dorian.. get it poppin. - Ether Not the sandwich, the Series. :D - sigrab Italian BMT on flatbread. - Dorian.. 
ATG.. - Dorian.. thank you - joe strong Happy Egg Day Kev :kiss: - Bossy thanks for the advice, respect :) - Alx. ATG and one of my all time favourite posters! :love: - Bossy 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 

Nice thread. Read everything, interesting stuff.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:17 PM
EngorgedW/Blood
Banned

Rep Power: 0 EngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond reputeEngorgedW/Blood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,824,457,081.71
Total Points: 17,781,031,504.89
apple a day keeps the trolls away - MARKBNLV for the Generosity - project xxx1 chat crew - project xxx1 Pure Class and Generous. - deanrw No Message - -veteran420- 
Have another - jazluvr Happy Holidays :D! - Dorian.. enjoy - project xxx1 heres your gold medal for never giving me gifts congrats - Ether ATG Poster - Dorian.. 
Protein for you, Overeem told me to hook you up! - Dorian.. Subway brawler. - Dorian.. get it poppin. - Ether Not the sandwich, the Series. :D - sigrab Italian BMT on flatbread. - Dorian.. 
ATG.. - Dorian.. thank you - joe strong Happy Egg Day Kev :kiss: - Bossy thanks for the advice, respect :) - Alx. ATG and one of my all time favourite posters! :love: - Bossy 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FkkMeKJ- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhnienko View Post
Awesome thread. I love reading about archeological discoveries that don't fit the accepted historical timeline. Most of them are simply not studied or investigated further. I would not be shocked if civilizations existed prior to the last ice age.

Been a long time since i'v seen you post.
Intelligent civilization at that. More advanced than we thought they were. That would be cool to find out some day.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:41 PM
Enayze
Boss

Rep Power: 30 Enayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,568,724,435,695.54
Total Points: 9,568,784,804,661.42
Toast to Wladimir! - Tunney Happy 2k! - J. HITTER Keep educating and preaching the truth of God's word.  God bless you brother. - Rip Chudd :) - MANIAC310 You punked the shiit out of The Bringer lol - bearman3000 
Amazing Post! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579168&page=2 - jose830 fiat money for pwning the capitalist and keeping up with Schiff. - One_Capitalist 

Heres a neat fact to remember, THREE underwater cities have been found. THe one off the coast of Cuba is unfortunately to deep for our current technology to handle. However solar scans have shown pyramids, temples, and streets that were carefully designed. These cities are all over the ocean floor im sure, but unfortunately our technology is still to primitive to explore them.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:34 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 212 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enayze View Post
Heres a neat fact to remember, THREE underwater cities have been found. THe one off the coast of Cuba is unfortunately to deep for our current technology to handle. However solar scans have shown pyramids, temples, and streets that were carefully designed. These cities are all over the ocean floor im sure, but unfortunately our technology is still to primitive to explore them.
But you actually linked to TWO.

And the older one is apparently older than the entire universe according to your view of the world.

Quote:
"Sandstone breaks on sharp planes" Your explanation to a city found underwater.
You're quoting somebody but not me. Are you saying that further study is NOT required?
Old 12-20-2010, 01:29 PM
Enayze
Boss

Rep Power: 30 Enayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,568,724,435,695.54
Total Points: 9,568,784,804,661.42
Toast to Wladimir! - Tunney Happy 2k! - J. HITTER Keep educating and preaching the truth of God's word.  God bless you brother. - Rip Chudd :) - MANIAC310 You punked the shiit out of The Bringer lol - bearman3000 
Amazing Post! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579168&page=2 - jose830 fiat money for pwning the capitalist and keeping up with Schiff. - One_Capitalist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
But you actually linked to TWO.

And the older one is apparently older than the entire universe according to your view of the world.

You're quoting somebody but not me. Are you saying that further study is NOT required?
I actually fixed the link, check it out. And sure im all for further study.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:51 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enayze View Post
I actually fixed the link, check it out. And sure im all for further study.
Took a look. This one is actually the least compelling.