Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, how original.

Judge k.o1 fascism

Comment

The district judge is correct. Obamacare is illegal and unconstitutional and extremely shady.

The entire thing should be overturned.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        The federal gov't forcing citizens to purchase a product isn't a "minor detail".
        This

This

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post

Freedom 1 - Fascism 0
          Yes, its fascism to not want to be forced to pay for something you don't need.

Fascism.. I always find it amusing how you left wingers pick up a word and then overuse it.

Yesterday it was "hostage", before it was "racist" and so on and so on.

Telling a lie over and over again does not and never will make it truth.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            the FEMA camps
            I have found out that I was put on the red list.

Comment

Originally posted by Nopartyforyou View Post
              Yes, its fascism to not want to be forced to pay for something you don't need.

Fascism.. I always find it amusing how you left wingers pick up a word and then overuse it.

Yesterday it was "hostage", before it was "racist" and so on and so on.

Telling a lie over and over again does not and never will make it truth.
              Stop trolling dickhead.

When the corporations (in this case big insurance companies) use the government as a collection agency to force people to buy their product at the barrel of a gun (in this case the irs that was given enforcement power under the bill)....

ITS FACISM BY ITS PUREST DEFINITION.

Stop wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
                Stop trolling dickhead.

When the corporations (in this case big insurance companies) use the government as a collection agency to force people to buy their product at the barrel of a gun (in this case the irs that was given enforcement power under the bill)....

ITS FACISM BY ITS PUREST DEFINITION.

Stop wasting my time.
                If you think I'm "trolling" you are even more aloof than I thought.
                I guess that's the only thing sheep like you can tell yourselves to convince yourselves that the massive opposition against you isn't really "real" but just people trying to bait you.

Yeah, the evidence sure shows that with your wins and gains in the mid terms. Oh wait....

Comment

You wanna know the best part? I make enough money to have private insurance and pay higher taxes to cover all this bull****e. Bwahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X