Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-13-2010, 08:54 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 21 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,213,157.84
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

it never was a crime but for some reason when Black Fighters do it they get bashed for it but when anybody else does it then it is "SMART" lol

many of you on this Forum contradict yourselves, when Dirrell used a stick and move strategy against Froch...The STRONGER MAN... people bashed the guy and complained about him "RUNNING" you can't have it both ways

when Mayweather sticked and moved against Oscar, people bashed him for it, if you have the superior boxing skills, footwork and speed...YOU SHOULD USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!!!!

Last edited by sicko; 12-13-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-13-2010, 08:57 PM
Boxerguy000
Amateur

Total Points: 3,512.96
Send a message via Yahoo to Boxerguy000

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
majority of the posters on here has never stepped foot in a ring, and been hit hard----they may have been in street fights and been hit hard only to be knocked out though-lol-

the first thing boxers are taught to do is move around the ring---aka--use their ****ing feet---good thread---what khan did was smart and i had him losing by round 6 had he not moved so well in the fight and kept maidana turning---khan did nothing wrong imo---it's easy to see it from the outside--but take it from me, a former fighter--foot movement is not bad---
You are so right, when I took lessons the coach always *****ed at me for my footwork and moves. Now that I box in tough man contests I have realized the importance of footwork and using the ring to my advantage.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:58 PM
AKATheMack
Unreasonably Logical

Rep Power: 0 AKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.55
Total Points: 140,028,921.61
Drink up man - mangler No Message - MARKBNLV Real Man™ - Dick Buffman shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives money for my boy - RunW/Knives more money for my boy - RunW/Knives I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly! have a beer on me - led No Message - led Happy b day - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

Since it became possible to discredit trained fighters from the comfort of your computer chair.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:59 PM
Squizz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Squizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these partsSquizz is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 250,071,755.70

I don't blame Kahn for holding and running at all. It was the smart thing to do. He was in trouble, and wanted to make sure he won. Nothing wrong with that. What would be a crime though, would be if he didn't grant Maidana a rematch at some point. He really didn't prove that he was the better fighter with that performance. He proved he was the better boxer, but he NARROWLY escaped with a win, and could have EASILY been stopped in round ten. That much, I think we all can agree on. He boxed smart, I'll give him that. But Maidana deserves a rematch IMO, because Kahn barely escaped with a victory.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:22 PM
King Koopa
Banned

Rep Power: 0 King Koopa has a reputation beyond reputeKing Koopa has a reputation beyond reputeKing Koopa has a reputation beyond reputeKing Koopa has a reputation beyond reputeKing Koopa has a reputation beyond reputeKing Koopa has a reputation beyond reputeKing Koopa has a reputation beyond reputeKing Koopa has a reputation beyond reputeKing Koopa has a reputation beyond reputeKing Koopa has a reputation beyond reputeKing Koopa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,286,526.28
Total Points: 5,315,157.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersey View Post

The majority of NSB are pathetic people who find any excuse to discredit anybody that is doing well.
very true.....................
Old 12-13-2010, 09:24 PM
Aut_72
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Aut_72 has a spectacular aura aboutAut_72 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 16,599.30

Any advantage u got... use it!!! Even if he's not hurt it doesn't matter. I know that If I was a boxer I could care less about the fans and media and do what I gotta do

... But a thing that I kinda hate is clinching ala John Ruiz
Old 12-13-2010, 09:28 PM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,805,992.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

I'm not accusing Amir Con of running. I'm accusing him and GBP of paying off Joe Cortez, which they did beyond a reasonable doubt. He should be banned for life. That includes incarnations. Don't want him coming back in 50 years as another sh1tty boxer.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:53 PM
champ_kw
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 champ_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 42,846.63

I've stepped in the ring before and sure moving your feet is a part of boxing, but what u saw from Khan was running. His lack of defense morphed running from Maidana as his form of defense. What kills me are the people who claim to love the sport, been in the ring, etc and come in and act like boxing is 100% about offense. Maybe if Khan had any semblance of defense and ring generalship, he wouldn't have looked so foolish running. He simply tried to shorten the fight, even checking the clock numerous times, because he had no answer for a guy with a 1 track gameplan which was wing punches at him hard.

He won. Fine and dandy with me. But stop trying to make sugar outta sh*t with how Khan performed. He was exposed for his lack of defense, and his inability to think and stick to a gameplan once someone take away Plan A. And I better not find a post in any of u guys history clowing DLH for what he did against Trinidad cause that's exactly what Khan did....RAN!
Old 12-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Boxerguy000
Amateur

Total Points: 3,512.96
Send a message via Yahoo to Boxerguy000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aut_72 View Post
Any advantage u got... use it!!! Even if he's not hurt it doesn't matter. I know that If I was a boxer I could care less about the fans and media and do what I gotta do

... But a thing that I kinda hate is clinching ala John Ruiz
I agree 100%!
Old 12-13-2010, 10:35 PM
Dirk Diggler UK
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 97 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,561,262,244,295.95
Total Points: 5,582,511,135,480.79
Great find on the Joe C vid where he says he wants RJ and BH. - Johnny Chingas Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac 
can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao 
For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari Good broner thread - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
it never was a crime but for some reason when Black Fighters do it they get bashed for it but when anybody else does it then it is "SMART" lol

many of you on this Forum contradict yourselves, when Dirrell used a stick and move strategy against Froch...The STRONGER MAN... people bashed the guy and complained about him "RUNNING" you can't have it both ways

when Mayweather sticked and moved against Oscar, people bashed him for it, if you have the superior boxing skills, footwork and speed...YOU SHOULD USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!!!!
Is Amir Khan black now?