Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-12-2010, 08:56 PM
M.I.C.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 M.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 319,818.96
Nobody says no to drug test for 40 Million - HaglerSteelChin 
Default Roy Jones: The Best On The Mic!

Last night Khan-Maidana Roy Jones was on point as usual. While Lampley and Merchant were celebrating every punch Khan threw Roy was pointing out all of the good shots Maidana was landing. He even predicted the overhand right catching Khan's jaw and causing problems. It was exactly the punch that turned the fight to. Roy is consistently good calling the action, even back in the late 90s when he first started he was impressive.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-12-2010, 08:59 PM
rawr
Contender

Rep Power: 6 rawr has a reputation beyond reputerawr has a reputation beyond reputerawr has a reputation beyond reputerawr has a reputation beyond reputerawr has a reputation beyond reputerawr has a reputation beyond reputerawr has a reputation beyond reputerawr has a reputation beyond reputerawr has a reputation beyond reputerawr has a reputation beyond reputerawr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,890.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.C. View Post
Last night Khan-Maidana Roy Jones was on point as usual. While Lampley and Merchant were celebrating every punch Khan threw Roy was pointing out all of the good shots Maidana was landing. He even predicted the overhand right catching Khan's jaw and causing problems. It was exactly the punch that turned the fight to. Roy is consistently good calling the action, even back in the late 90s when he first started he was impressive.
Tarver>Jones
Old 12-12-2010, 09:01 PM
IIG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 IIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,410,959,401,414.16
Total Points: 62,453,213,994,362.51
Be Joyful - Gift Giver HAPPY B-DAY MY NIG! ENJOY THE FIGHTS!! - al capone closest thing i could find to a &quot;5th&quot; HAPPY NEW YEAR to u my dude - the mesiah Gift to myself. - IIG Good poster. - ddangerous 
No Message - IIG No Message - IIG No Message - IIG 

Roy Jones is the man. HBO gets props for keeping him around.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Akucapri
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Akucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,909,039,899.90
Total Points: 15,919,161,532.38
Good poster - jazluvr449 

He sounded like he was saying Kunt all night when pronouncing Khan's name as "Khuuuuun".

His analysis is refreshing though.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:03 PM
vErDuGo
Floyd would murk Pac

Rep Power: 2145 vErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond reputevErDuGo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 210,224,815,727.19
Total Points: 410,225,828,359.64
i gave out too much Karma already...beer nalang tol - Makavelli Loved that SFII vid. Fukk HBO for removin it - mangler 

GL: Are you aware of the ongoing crisis surrounding the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight? "Most definitely."

GL: Do you have an opinion on it?

RJ: "You could see Pacquiao's side, why should he change for Floyd? A fight don't start in the ring, it starts when the negotiation starts. If these are the rules, we're going to stick by the standard rules. On the other hand, I understand he's saying something been going on, but the problem with that is, if you're going to check him why didn't you check Marquez? Why didn't you make anybody else do it? It's kind of strange to call him out on this and nobody else."

GL: Do you see anything in Pacquiao that would lead you to feel suspicious?

RJ: "No. The kid is strong, he came up in weight and brought his stregth. Nowadays the testing is good enough, they got it to where you can't even take over the counter products. I can testify to that. The testing is very good right now and there's nothing he could really do that they can't find. Why make Pacquiao take the test and not anybody else?"

Roy Jones knows his ****.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:05 PM
M.I.C.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 M.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawr View Post
Tarver>Jones
Tarver is good to, no lie
Old 12-12-2010, 09:06 PM
ADozenArrows
Legend Precedes Me

Rep Power: 9 ADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,210,230.26
Total Points: 32,266,808.84
1,000 posts - ??? 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ADozenArrows Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ??? 

Didn't even need Larry there last night. I crack up listening to Roy laugh at the stupid **** Larry says. Roy gives great insight on what's going on in the fight and what is likely to happen. I enjoy his commentary over Tarver's.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Motofan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 Motofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,435,303,117.25
Total Points: 1,030,440,346,638.70

Quote:
Roy is ****ing garbage. I got sick of hearing about God saving people and how weight means you can take a punch. And everyone saw that right hand coming. Khan probably knew it was a matter of time.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:08 PM
M.I.C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vErDuGo View Post
GL: Are you aware of the ongoing crisis surrounding the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight? "Most definitely."

GL: Do you have an opinion on it?

RJ: "You could see Pacquiao's side, why should he change for Floyd? A fight don't start in the ring, it starts when the negotiation starts. If these are the rules, we're going to stick by the standard rules. On the other hand, I understand he's saying something been going on, but the problem with that is, if you're going to check him why didn't you check Marquez? Why didn't you make anybody else do it? It's kind of strange to call him out on this and nobody else."

GL: Do you see anything in Pacquiao that would lead you to feel suspicious?

RJ: "No. The kid is strong, he came up in weight and brought his stregth. Nowadays the testing is good enough, they got it to where you can't even take over the counter products. I can testify to that. The testing is very good right now and there's nothing he could really do that they can't find. Why make Pacquiao take the test and not anybody else?"

Roy Jones knows his ****.
Considering Roy was once accused and investigated for being on some stuff his opinion is not surprisingly defensive.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Alibata
Dugong Maharlika

Rep Power: 40 Alibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,835,702,079.59
Total Points: 28,842,091,442.90
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 

Quote:
He was most on point when he said Floyd is ducking Manny.