Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 11-23-2010, 04:11 PM
Vitez
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,164.30

No drama. I was actually pretty good basketball player =) ....among friends and in a club.. nothing serious...

I had sparing but never a match.

I just think it's different when you see other people as bonus and not as part of you....you feel stronger this way.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-24-2010, 05:13 AM
AeonOfFear
Amateur

Total Points: 2,513.31

Love for the sport, and a hatred of MMA :P
Old 11-24-2010, 11:36 AM
aciovacco
Amateur

Total Points: 4,406.52
Default Good responses

I just want to give everyone kudos for their good responses to this thread, so many people out there dis the sport and they really have no clue. Boxing is something that takes a true champ and a big heart! Win or Lose you get in the ring you are a champ!
Old 11-27-2010, 02:31 PM
LoadedWraps
ĄDe Pinga!

Rep Power: 24 LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,349,717,982,142.95
Total Points: 56,349,718,115,821.56
_4 - mathed _5 - mathed Back at ya - lparm thx, always appreciate a good toe to toe post - thuggery wouldn't let me give you greens - mathed 
pleasure to meet a NINERS fan :beerchug: - jose830 BANE - Mike Tyson77 Good karma to you for honoring our bet :) - Tyler_Durden STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
To another great poster! - DosRounds To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Purple Heart for war! STORTROOPERS!! - DonMega war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin 
The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

extremely passionate about boxing.
I was casually hitting the bag one day years ago and a guy walked up to me and corrected my form. My life has never been the same.
He took me under his wing and trained me up for a while.
By far the best workout to stay in shape, the competitive nature, the drive, and I fit in to sports and working out as is so the sweat and pain is part of the joy for me.
Nothing beats a good sweat in the gym, nothing like the sound of slapping combinations to the pads, It really is just something else to be experienced for those who dare not venture into the deep world of boxing, hand in hand with another passion of mine, chess!
Old 11-29-2010, 11:35 AM
andrefabre
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 andrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 2,738.76
Default passion

passion and fun are the best motivators and health is the best ally! your health will improve and your body and your mind will get better ,sharper!
Old 11-29-2010, 11:39 AM
andrefabre
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 andrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these partsandrefabre is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 2,738.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrefabre View Post
passion and fun are the best motivators and health is the best ally! your health will improve and your body and your mind will get better ,sharper!
passion and fun are the best motivators and health is the best ally! your health will improve and your body and your mind will get better,sharper !
Old 11-29-2010, 07:20 PM
DarkTerror88
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 DarkTerror88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTerror88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTerror88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTerror88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTerror88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTerror88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTerror88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTerror88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTerror88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTerror88 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkTerror88 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 135,617,131.80
Good Poster! You need a medal. - "Marvelous" thanks - Toney616 ;) - rorymac In Remembrance..... Smokin' Joe - McGoorty Merry Christmas - The Surgeon 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - "Marvelous" Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - "Marvelous" 

Passion and money. but not a bad kinda money. I grew up very poor and boxing was a way for me to get off the streets of where i lived and do something. I met good people and my family moved to Philadelphia of all places. The gyms there were the best i have seen. Before it closed down i was at Joe Fraziers Gym for while. I do boxing now to support myself. I also do it because its the one thing i know the best (really the only thing i know how to do haha) and because i can never get enough.

Every time i perform in that ring i feel like i have grown and matured as an individual. It also helps me take care of my body, especially because my family suffers from awfully poor metabolisms.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Marcoccia
Amateur

Total Points: 1,163.00

I used to be fat and boxing honestly saved my life. I lost weight, look great and feel better than ever. Now I'm competing and challenging myself with new goals to accomplish. Winning is the greatest feeling in the world!
Old 12-01-2010, 04:12 PM
patrickmullenz
Contender

Rep Power: 6 patrickmullenz has a reputation beyond reputepatrickmullenz has a reputation beyond reputepatrickmullenz has a reputation beyond reputepatrickmullenz has a reputation beyond reputepatrickmullenz has a reputation beyond reputepatrickmullenz has a reputation beyond reputepatrickmullenz has a reputation beyond reputepatrickmullenz has a reputation beyond reputepatrickmullenz has a reputation beyond reputepatrickmullenz has a reputation beyond reputepatrickmullenz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,034,168.58

at first.. 2 be able to stand up for myself, and to make me dad proud..

ive done them now..

so now to win titles and hopefully earn money when im older..
Old 12-02-2010, 01:57 AM
RightStraight
Contender

Rep Power: 6 RightStraight has a reputation beyond reputeRightStraight has a reputation beyond reputeRightStraight has a reputation beyond reputeRightStraight has a reputation beyond reputeRightStraight has a reputation beyond reputeRightStraight has a reputation beyond reputeRightStraight has a reputation beyond reputeRightStraight has a reputation beyond reputeRightStraight has a reputation beyond reputeRightStraight has a reputation beyond reputeRightStraight has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,103.40

I really enjoy this sport in and out. I learn something new about boxing everyday that surprises, impresses and amazes me. I enjoy training and knowing I can become better by fine tuning and smoothing edges. I love watching fights. I enjoy the workouts because it feels good to know that its towards a goal thatll give me an astounding result. Healthy body, valuble knowledge and supreme confidence. I picked this up because I felt like I've never took charge of anything I've attempted. If I was never good at it, then oh well; But boxing isn't like that for me, I feel like I'm in control of where I go. From that I wanted to be superb at boxing. Someone who is untouchable and feared.

Last edited by RightStraight; 12-02-2010 at 02:04 AM.