Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2010, 10:30 AM
AKATheMack
Unreasonably Logical

Rep Power: 0 AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.55
Total Points: 140,042,383.61
Drink up man - mangler  No Message - MARKBNLV  Real Man™ - Dick Buffman  shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives  shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives  money for my boy - RunW/Knives  more money for my boy - RunW/Knives  I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives  We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly!  have a beer on me - led  No Message - led  Happy b day - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

My girl is 1/4 black and has a condition that only affects African Americans so its probably safer health wise for races to not mix.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 410 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,671,142,700,173,406,208.00
Total Points: 10,260,421,651,930,925,056.00
You deserve more of these bro - Alx.  For the Blues - BulgariasFinest  I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic  It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw  Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass  Merry Christmas Chief2ndzOnly! - TBear  happy holidays to you and yours, old friend! - jazluvr  Happy Xmas to you and Mrs Chief sir. - HughJass  Merry Christmas to you and yours Chief - -jose- 
merry Christmas Chief! - Beercules  Thanks, Bro! Marry Xmas to you - ROSS CALIFORNIA  Sit back, have a beer, and have a wonderful Christmas good friend. - deanrw  Happy New Year Chief and also to Mrs Chief. - HughJass  thanks for the green my brotha from anotha, I couldn't green you back but here's a burger doe, just how you like it - -jose- 
and a beer to wash it down - -jose-  Mix in a beer Chief and save that liver 4 later ! - BERNIE'S CORNER  Here's a brew for no particular reason. :fing02: - Willy Wanker  For my brutha Chief - -Mustang-  everything ok Chief my brotha! thanks for asking...my mom passed away a month ago I'm still trying to believe is real otherwise we doing pretty good...hope you and your family are doing good...just waiting for that Cotto/Canelo clash :boxing: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
Follow your heart, race makes no difference when you do that.
I co-sign the TBear on this here.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 410 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,671,142,700,173,406,208.00
Total Points: 10,260,421,651,930,925,056.00
You deserve more of these bro - Alx.  For the Blues - BulgariasFinest  I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic  It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw  Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass  Merry Christmas Chief2ndzOnly! - TBear  happy holidays to you and yours, old friend! - jazluvr  Happy Xmas to you and Mrs Chief sir. - HughJass  Merry Christmas to you and yours Chief - -jose- 
merry Christmas Chief! - Beercules  Thanks, Bro! Marry Xmas to you - ROSS CALIFORNIA  Sit back, have a beer, and have a wonderful Christmas good friend. - deanrw  Happy New Year Chief and also to Mrs Chief. - HughJass  thanks for the green my brotha from anotha, I couldn't green you back but here's a burger doe, just how you like it - -jose- 
and a beer to wash it down - -jose-  Mix in a beer Chief and save that liver 4 later ! - BERNIE'S CORNER  Here's a brew for no particular reason. :fing02: - Willy Wanker  For my brutha Chief - -Mustang-  everything ok Chief my brotha! thanks for asking...my mom passed away a month ago I'm still trying to believe is real otherwise we doing pretty good...hope you and your family are doing good...just waiting for that Cotto/Canelo clash :boxing: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKATheMack View Post
My girl is 1/4 black and has a condition that only affects African Americans so its probably safer health wise for races to not mix.
Damn Mack, I'm sorry to hear that homie. If you dont mind me askin She got Sickle? I heard that ***** is extremely painful.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:33 AM
THE REED™
That Admin Money

Rep Power: 200000 THE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute THE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute THE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute THE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute THE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute THE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute THE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute THE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute THE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute THE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute THE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,967,439,250,575,327,232.00
Total Points: 89,987,440,284,522,594,304.00
BOSS - komodo  Good talking boxing sir - Atreyu Khalil  50k Posts - Unknown Champ  for the Super 50,000 post... - jose830  Congrats on 50K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
50k Posts - BulgariasFinest  50,000 - TBear  Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy  50K - -Mustang-  50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... 
can't be touched. - Body Movin'  Happy holidays bro! - led*  Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps  Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991  your daughter is adorable, Bless her :fing02: - -jose- 
is good to put a face to the name THE REED™ even doe you look nothing how I expected lol...I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10...good luck with your future wife :usa2: - -jose-  You da man! - kiDynamite92  Merry Xmas to you and your family Reed - HughJass  Merry Christmas REED™ - TBear  Merry Christmas to yours - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson  Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234  AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!!  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i  Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler  AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420-  Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli  Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr  Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian..  Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat  Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 

LOL @ "girl or boy"

You should marry whoever you love.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:34 AM
BattleHardened
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BattleHardened has a reputation beyond repute BattleHardened has a reputation beyond repute BattleHardened has a reputation beyond repute BattleHardened has a reputation beyond repute BattleHardened has a reputation beyond repute BattleHardened has a reputation beyond repute BattleHardened has a reputation beyond repute BattleHardened has a reputation beyond repute BattleHardened has a reputation beyond repute BattleHardened has a reputation beyond repute BattleHardened has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,157,154.35

The Hhottest chicks to be are the ones with WHite Girl features, and slighlty dark skin. Not like really dark though, just to the point you can tell they arent white.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:35 AM
alza1988
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 53 alza1988 has a reputation beyond repute alza1988 has a reputation beyond repute alza1988 has a reputation beyond repute alza1988 has a reputation beyond repute alza1988 has a reputation beyond repute alza1988 has a reputation beyond repute alza1988 has a reputation beyond repute alza1988 has a reputation beyond repute alza1988 has a reputation beyond repute alza1988 has a reputation beyond repute alza1988 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 277,932,614,554.94
Total Points: 288,806,714,857.83
For making me laugh!!! - abosworth  k - hitmanhat  k - hitmanhat  k - hitmanhat  k - hitmanhat 
Have a apple! - Breakbeat  merry x-mas! - chiguy91  Thanks. This one on me bro - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hitmanhat  Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - hitmanhat  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - hitmanhat 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hitmanhat  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - goldenboy11 

No man race doesn't matter I don't think man .
Old 12-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Texanballer
-Texan For Life-

Rep Power: 48 Texanballer has a reputation beyond repute Texanballer has a reputation beyond repute Texanballer has a reputation beyond repute Texanballer has a reputation beyond repute Texanballer has a reputation beyond repute Texanballer has a reputation beyond repute Texanballer has a reputation beyond repute Texanballer has a reputation beyond repute Texanballer has a reputation beyond repute Texanballer has a reputation beyond repute Texanballer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,647,914,961.05
Total Points: 12,748,849,704.88
don't worry meng.......God exists - Chups  Happy 18th Bday - Golden Boy 360  thx for the link doggie! - Sox8055  Thanks for the links, you da man! - Gift Of Gab  Lucy  Pinder = The Real Deal! - Chunk 
Cheers to your graduation homey - mangler  whenever i'm in texas a what-a-burger is necessary. - Ether  Sandwich - ???  No Message - -veteran420-  merry christmas!!! - shobox 
Merry Xmas - mangler  Happy Birthday!! - Raider Monkz  good poster - Old Coward  war mexico - El Mustang  Chicharito!!! - -Jack- 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier  for pure awsomeness - dj emz  Feliz Navidad - El Mustang  Happy New Year - Freedom.  Happy birfday - Sweet Pea 50 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Pico Hollywood  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH  Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ???  AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Merseyside 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Hacker  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - fadan80  Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - S a m u r a i  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ether 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420-  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -veteran420- 
Send a message via AIM to Texanballer Send a message via MSN to Texanballer

I love Latinas and intend on marrying one. Girls of other races are just to have fun with, nothing serious.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Jeff Da Maori
pōhara

Rep Power: 10 Jeff Da Maori has a reputation beyond repute Jeff Da Maori has a reputation beyond repute Jeff Da Maori has a reputation beyond repute Jeff Da Maori has a reputation beyond repute Jeff Da Maori has a reputation beyond repute Jeff Da Maori has a reputation beyond repute Jeff Da Maori has a reputation beyond repute Jeff Da Maori has a reputation beyond repute Jeff Da Maori has a reputation beyond repute Jeff Da Maori has a reputation beyond repute Jeff Da Maori has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 89,222,470,896,850.67
Total Points: 89,222,470,902,284.44
SUPER WARRIOR MAORI - McGoorty  Merry Christmas - Flab  great poster! good looking out! - JAB5239  BLEH! - Capaedia 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Jeff Da Maori 

I was married to an English girl for 10 years+, my current girlfriend is from Barbuda, a tiny island off the coast of Antigua. I don't give 2 ****s where anybody comes from, or what colour they are, if you're cool with me then you get the same back.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:46 AM
triggerhapppy
Banned

Rep Power: 0 triggerhapppy has a reputation beyond repute triggerhapppy has a reputation beyond repute triggerhapppy has a reputation beyond repute triggerhapppy has a reputation beyond repute triggerhapppy has a reputation beyond repute triggerhapppy has a reputation beyond repute triggerhapppy has a reputation beyond repute triggerhapppy has a reputation beyond repute triggerhapppy has a reputation beyond repute triggerhapppy has a reputation beyond repute triggerhapppy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,411.44
Total Points: 89,093,739.79
No Message - Uncle Howie  No Message - Uncle Howie  No Message - Uncle Howie  No Message - Uncle Howie  No Message - Uncle Howie 
No Message - Uncle Howie  No Message - Uncle Howie  No Message - Uncle Howie  No Message - Uncle Howie  No Message - Uncle Howie 
No Message - Uncle Howie  No Message - Uncle Howie  No Message - Uncle Howie  good luck - VERMIN  A GOOD gift for triggerman - sweetpea87 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Jim Jeffries  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Jim Jeffries  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Zig Zag.  Autism - iBreakbeat  Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie 

You can't help who you fall in love with in life. Date whoever you want. It's your choice and phook what anybody else thinks.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:51 AM
AKATheMack
Unreasonably Logical

Rep Power: 0 AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute AKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.55
Total Points: 140,042,383.61
Drink up man - mangler  No Message - MARKBNLV  Real Man™ - Dick Buffman  shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives  shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives  money for my boy - RunW/Knives  more money for my boy - RunW/Knives  I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives  We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly!  have a beer on me - led  No Message - led  Happy b day - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
Damn Mack, I'm sorry to hear that homie. If you dont mind me askin She got Sickle? I heard that ***** is extremely painful.
Nah its nothing that serious its just a skin issue. It was crazy though because the doctor had no idea what it was until her mom came up. My girl looks Puerto Rican she doesnt look black at all really so when her mom came up to see her he was like OH I know what it is now.

Share This With Friends

Tags
(race) , concerned , dating , marriage , stick