Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-17-2010, 07:32 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Rep Power: 21 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,216,028.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
the punches that put cotto down was all counter punches.....the punch that put jmm on his ass in the seond was also form a counter punch,, also vs morales while backpedalling too so your claim that manny stops punncing when geting punched is inaccurtae , infact its a joke.....floyd's pwoer aint even comparble to margo's and pac took margos perety well, infact he took it on purpose as some say....hat makes you think floyd can hurt pac when cotto and margo cant, im only talking about power here....bottmline is ..floyd doe'snt have the offense to do all of that youre sayng he'd to pac...
i said the punch that hit cotto was a counter when cotto was squared up and wide. when cotto was sticking the jab and threw better punches manny did nothing. he covers up and retreats or throws punches off balance when hes being attacked.

i dont care what godly image of manny you have in your head he will not take floyd lead right hand all night long and keep throwing punches. manny pacquaio will not throw 1000 punches and he will not hit floyd with more than 30% of his punches. manny will lose that fight hands down. the more punches manny throws the more punishment he takes
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-17-2010, 07:33 PM
LoadedWraps
ĄDe Pinga!

Rep Power: 15 LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,616,210,721,058.61
Total Points: 2,616,220,704,702.85
_2 - mathed _3 - mathed _4 - mathed _5 - mathed Back at ya - lparm 
thx, always appreciate a good toe to toe post - thuggery wouldn't let me give you greens - mathed pleasure to meet a NINERS fan :beerchug: - jose830 BANE - Mike Tyson77 Good karma to you for honoring our bet :) - Tyler_Durden 
STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo To another great poster! - DosRounds To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Purple Heart for war! STORTROOPERS!! - DonMega 
war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

IF the fight happens I will root for Pac as a fan, but anyone who knows balls about boxing knows Floyd has greater odds.
Floyd in decision going the distance unless (and I do hope he does and immortalizes himself in the process) Pac gets an early stoppage but that is highly unlikely.
Floyd is just the better boxer, until Pac can prove to us otherwise.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:56 PM
boxing2106
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 boxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,685,583.80
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Send a message via AIM to boxing2106

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBF P4P KING View Post
Will you guys go watch MMA? I noticed there is no Mayweather fans on this board so I was wondering what your guys mindset will be after Money taxes that a$$.

Alot of posters on here make it seem like Money sucks and only fights cans or girls, so where is that going to put Pacman after Money beats him?

P.S. anyone who thinks Money will beat Pacman please state it now because I don't want to see all these guys picking mayweather once the fight is signed.

Edit- guys who know boxing and are picking money before the fight is signed: ChiTown2Diego, Mannie Phresh, Fish Scotland, gauze, boxer2K5,
i think mayweather beats the pacman UD.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:03 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 36 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,658,022.74
Total Points: 1,011,040,727,033.12
you should enjoy this - MANIAC310 Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 
sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera 
PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer2k5 View Post
i said the punch that hit cotto was a counter when cotto was squared up and wide. when cotto was sticking the jab and threw better punches manny did nothing. he covers up and retreats or throws punches off balance when hes being attacked.

i dont care what godly image of manny you have in your head he will not take floyd lead right hand all night long and keep throwing punches. manny pacquaio will not throw 1000 punches and he will not hit floyd with more than 30% of his punches. manny will lose that fight hands down. the more punches manny throws the more punishment he takes
LOl...you sadi pac does'nt do anything when getting punched....cotto was throwing evething he could till he got kd'd...if pac did'nt do nohting, miguel would'nt have gone down..he's off ballance, how, when was the last time you saw pac go down?....

30 % of 1000 punches is 270 puches....if you think floyd can survive that ok,..coz idont.... but dont be acuusuin somebody of not knowing sh1t since it really just makes you a pretender to knowing sh1t!
Old 11-18-2010, 01:14 AM
byTKO
Amateur

Total Points: 1,600.09

Quote:
how many floyd fights have you watched? floyd prob does shoulder roll 10% of a fight and only against people he know he can do it on. its not his only means of defense. how much did he do it on mosley. why dont you actually watch fights study fights before you open your mouth. the best you guys can do is come up with nicknames because its obv yall dont watch and study fights

all i hear is shoulder roll and potshot and running. floyd has 42 fights show me some fights where his only defense is shoulder roll and show me where it didnt work.
floyd has so many ways of defense and it will work on predictable 12345 punch manny.
Like wise homo, ooops my bad *****. Same goes how you keep saying defense defense. You can't defend what you can't see. Maybe you have watch more Floyd fight than I did but not too less to know he can't handle pac combos and rhythm. Mosley gassed out if you can't see that then you are blind. Baldomir fight, cmon my turtle moves faster than him. Pac is predictable? not. But even if he is its like bullet, you know its going to hit you but you can't do anything but say "AAAAAAHHH"
Old 11-18-2010, 01:20 AM
byTKO
Amateur

Total Points: 1,600.09

Quote:
your a nobody. another poster who can only call names and talk **** but has nothing credible to say about actual boxing. sorry you fail as a fan
Dude, this is a boxing forum not the barber shop. I don't need my credentials in here. First you need to wake up, Floyd is scared. Streetwise, you know if you got balls to fight the other person you don't ask him to put his pants down and dance.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:59 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 39 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,966,567,034,213.37
Total Points: 5,518,636,106,278.47
sorry for red k - Tha_Greatest Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Mannie Phresh Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV 
Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 
WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBF P4P KING View Post
Will you guys go watch MMA? I noticed there is no Mayweather fans on this board so I was wondering what your guys mindset will be after Money taxes that a$$.

Alot of posters on here make it seem like Money sucks and only fights cans or girls, so where is that going to put Pacman after Money beats him?

P.S. anyone who thinks Money will beat Pacman please state it now because I don't want to see all these guys picking mayweather once the fight is signed.

Edit- guys who know boxing and are picking money before the fight is signed: ChiTown2Diego, Mannie Phresh, Fish Scotland, gauze, boxer2K5,
church lol!!!