Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Closed Thread
Thread Navigation

Old 11-26-2010, 07:14 PM
KnockUTheFukOut
biased dickrider

Rep Power: 15 KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,169,587.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

I think PRIDE Brings out ignorants, some guys have this "I want my race to dominate boxing" and to justify it they attack just about every other race and try to water down what they are doing so their own can catch up...that is PATHETIC, about a year ago it was Bob Arum talking about how UFC fans are "RACIST" blah blah blah but Boxing might actually be WORSE when it comes to racism, how can you truly love and respect a sport when the only think you go by is Race, so you refuse to watch certain fighters simply because of their Race

one contradiction that I find funny is how people love Martinez all of a sudden who uses a slick style and uses a lot of movements, lets be honest if Martinez is a Black Fighter people would be crying about how he runs and calling him boring or how about Ricky Hatton when he used dirty tactics and CLINCHED and use to destroy people inside he was PRAISED and called RUGGED and TOUGH...when Andre Ward do it..."HE IS BORING" "HE IS DIRTY" "HE HOLDS" lol

so yes Race players a major fact not necessarily when it comes to skills in the ring but more so I think it players a BIGGER ROLE is to who becomes a STAR and a DRAW, put use "STYLE" as an excuse which is COMPLETELY BS, how is one style boring with another Race do it but not so boring when someone else does it
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-26-2010, 07:30 PM
Khmelnytsky
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Khmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 688.82
Total Points: 151,165.19

lol Of course there are physical and behavioural differences between different Ethnic groups and Races.

That doesn't mean that an Asian fighter can't be stronger than a White fighter or a White fighter can't be faster than a Black fighter but of course your heredity along with Ethnicity and Race plays a role in your abilities. TS is actually crying because differences exist. How did some Americans get to become such crybabies and *******?
Old 11-26-2010, 07:42 PM
shogun1123
Contender

Rep Power: 6 shogun1123 has a reputation beyond reputeshogun1123 has a reputation beyond reputeshogun1123 has a reputation beyond reputeshogun1123 has a reputation beyond reputeshogun1123 has a reputation beyond reputeshogun1123 has a reputation beyond reputeshogun1123 has a reputation beyond reputeshogun1123 has a reputation beyond reputeshogun1123 has a reputation beyond reputeshogun1123 has a reputation beyond reputeshogun1123 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,834.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmags12 View Post
This statement reminds me of a lecture during American History class, about the natural physical gifts of todays African-Americans who are descended from early Americas slaves. Slave owners were breeding the biggest, strongest slaves to make a breed of stronger, faster and harder working children which meant more profit for them. And we are still seeing some those effects today with above normal physical attributes in AAs. Its in the genes.

I am Black American, I 100% have always believed the statement above to be true. As cruel as it sounds, as it is not political correct to even say in public, but many people think it and deep down know it to be true.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:48 PM
vercingetorix3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,216,670.64
Total Points: 139,228,388.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmags12 View Post
This statement reminds me of a lecture during American History class, about the natural physical gifts of todays African-Americans who are descended from early Americas slaves. Slave owners were breeding the biggest, strongest slaves to make a breed of stronger, faster and harder working children which meant more profit for them. And we are still seeing some those effects today with above normal physical attributes in AAs. Its in the genes.
I didn't know Chris Rock taught your American History clas.

Last edited by vercingetorix3; 11-26-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:52 PM
Tommy Boy
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Tommy Boy has a spectacular aura aboutTommy Boy has a spectacular aura aboutTommy Boy has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 10,305.52

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
that determines the talent and type of fighter one is or will be. Mexican fighters aren't tough and resilient because they have Spanish and Mesoamerican indian blood, it is because of cultural and social environmental influence. African American fighters aren't born to be slick as if it is embedded in their DNA. Some are slick because that is the style they were exposed to as a young age. That is the style taught to them. But even that is a myth in itself as most African American fighters are boxer/punchers and again, it has nothing to do with their racial/ethnic make up.

Some people are questioning what Martinez and Canelo fall under. How ****ing ignorant and stupid is that? These fighters aren't cataloged by what type of blood runs through their veins, but rather the experiences which molded them into what they are now. Those experience are derivatives of their upbringing and social acclimation. Canelo is a Mexican fighter because he was RAISED in Mexico. Canelo could be of Japenese decent and he would still be a Mexican fighter because that is WHO he is.

Ethicity, nationality, blood line: All this has nothing to do with the talent of a fighter. Culture, experience, social upbringing has EVERYTHING to do with the talent of a fighter.
It's just a coincidence that every man that has run a 100 meters in less than ten seconds with one exception is black.

It must be their uniques social conditions that lets them run so fast.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:54 PM
clmags12
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 clmags12 has a spectacular aura aboutclmags12 has a spectacular aura aboutclmags12 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 18,841.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
I didn't Chris Rock taught your American History clas.

LOL, when I saw that show it reminded me of that same lecture too. It was just one of those things from school that I remember and it pops up here and there.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:55 PM
King Ghidorah
Banned

Rep Power: 0 King Ghidorah is just really niceKing Ghidorah is just really niceKing Ghidorah is just really niceKing Ghidorah is just really nice
Total Points: 179,456.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
that determines the talent and type of fighter one is or will be. Mexican fighters aren't tough and resilient because they have Spanish and Mesoamerican indian blood, it is because of cultural and social environmental influence. African American fighters aren't born to be slick as if it is embedded in their DNA. Some are slick because that is the style they were exposed to as a young age. That is the style taught to them. But even that is a myth in itself as most African American fighters are boxer/punchers and again, it has nothing to do with their racial/ethnic make up.

Some people are questioning what Martinez and Canelo fall under. How ****ing ignorant and stupid is that? These fighters aren't cataloged by what type of blood runs through their veins, but rather the experiences which molded them into what they are now. Those experience are derivatives of their upbringing and social acclimation. Canelo is a Mexican fighter because he was RAISED in Mexico. Canelo could be of Japenese decent and he would still be a Mexican fighter because that is WHO he is.

Ethicity, nationality, blood line: All this has nothing to do with the talent of a fighter. Culture, experience, social upbringing has EVERYTHING to do with the talent of a fighter.

If your talking about Mixed Martial Arts then I agree 100% but in boxing 90% of the times thats usually the detemining factor fo what kind of fighter you become...
Old 11-26-2010, 07:58 PM
MiguelDirrell25
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 MiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,033,244.10

this. Whole thread reeks , u have people praisin incest and ****in cousins , the u have the idiots thinkin they know everything there is to be a great boxer , people callin people morons and racist
This whole shid serves no purpose cuz the morons are gonna believe what they wanna believe

Who cares what fighters are white idgaf what they are , don't try 2 label and cliam sum1 one as your race just to look cool and feel good about yoursleves ,is disgusting
Old 11-26-2010, 08:02 PM
straightleft
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 straightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,474,255,660,904.32
Total Points: 11,474,255,724,065.00
No Message - straightleft No Message - straightleft No Message - straightleft have a  cup - sugarsmosley 

I agree with the TS but some certain american african individual thought different way. I think these are all about being proud of what they achieved, the feeling to be important they desired and the emotional trauma suffered by their forefathers before the liberation and freed. I won't go any further on this subject as we already knew what I'm talking about. One thing is certain, they excell in some sports they chosen not because of their genetic make up but rather more fueled by the emotions I mentioned above, those african Americans and Africans who has a style of Mayweather are more of a rare specimen than a minority. There are many African-American boxers with different boxing styles. What they trying to say is....Hey look..our races suffered before in your hands and look down upon us but at the end we proved we are better than you. Because of that emotions they totally forgoten that it was a individual succes not because of the color of the skin. Thats why sometimes I got feed up with someone thinking they are better races than the other.

Last edited by straightleft; 11-26-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:49 AM
TheHolyCross
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 36 TheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,469,824,964.65
Total Points: 109,701,023,218.37
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambov View Post
TS is right. I just think he is talking to the wrong audience.
nah, ts is an idiot and is trying to explain wht gives people their styles
nuthin to do with the athleticism or skills or talent, but he thinks he's also explaining that, total twat
Closed Thread