Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-18-2010, 10:12 PM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 78 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,418,962,853.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown_Texan View Post
I never said he was in the sauna.... I was told that he had to go jogging with a suana suit on because he was having problems getting off the extra pound or two.....

Get the story straight.....
Whatever it is, Eaner debunked that story and is part of Marg team.

You try to make it out as Marg was drained or whatever by trying to make weight.

But, Eaner mentioned he was not drained and that he ate breakfast in the morning of the weigh-in. A guy who is drained or having problems making weight does not eat before the weigh-in...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-18-2010, 10:17 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 130 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,466,383,419,985.33
Total Points: 5,743,383,777,170.35
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Pac has always finished strong, his whole career. Dude just works harder than anyone else, the best athletes tend to do that.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:22 PM
ummeed
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 ummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond reputeummeed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,656,863.07
Total Points: 21,659,886.64

Quote:
I dont know the dudes name... I know I was there a more than a few times talking to Sergio Diazand conversating with a number of Team Margarito people......

I didnt ask for names or anything like that........ But the guy was around a couple of times when I stopped and talked to Sergio and others.....

And why is it whenever someone posts anything that goes against what YOU think (not just me, but others also) you come in all high and mighty and try to act like others dont know what they are talking about?

Does it ever occur to you that people come on here as a HOBBY and arent always serious (well besides you of course)?

And are you aware that peoples OPINIONS differ from one another? Just wondering.... You have to be the most pompous and arrogant poster on this site....

People come on here for fun, but you come on here to police boxing knowledge...

Chill out, OPINIONS are just that, they are OPINIONS......

And why would I lie about the Margarito story? I have no reason to......
your hobby is spreading rumors and when someone calls you out on it and asks you to name your source you get butthurt?

no comment...
Old 11-18-2010, 10:32 PM
Cgarcia
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 162,815,833,880.23
Total Points: 162,815,856,110.67

Quote:
As big of a "*****" as some might say that I am, I have big doubts about Mayweather in this fight....
The only thing Mayweather would gain on this fight is money. Nothing else.

Pac would beat his azz possibly in less rounds than in the Margs fight. You can say how great Floyd is as a boxer. This is not about Floyd. This is about Pacquaio. Pac is a beast right now.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:33 PM
WarriorSoul
The Mactan Warrior

Rep Power: 22 WarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,207,648,434,114.59
Total Points: 8,207,671,605,547.71
for you pre - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen Have you ever heard the story about the village idiot who didn't know who the village idiot was?  Probably not. - Johnny Chingas parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier for gina carano - led 
for the ownage of androidism - Alx. your sig! - jose830 for that Tara pic :fing02: - -jose- No problem, brother. - BulgariasFinest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WarriorSoul 

People can't accept the fact that maybe Manny is just that good ?

Let's stop alluding to the fact that Manny cannot possibly do what he's doing without some sort of performance enhancers or whatever and accept the fact that maybe he is legit?
Old 11-18-2010, 10:34 PM
Sin City
la mala vida

Rep Power: 125 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,356,097,645.20
Total Points: 58,800,551,997.15
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 

I dont think he punches harder.. I think he wears his opponents down to where the same punches hurt more.

& a lot of Margo's body punches wear hitting elbows and arms..
Old 11-18-2010, 10:37 PM
Victorious713
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Victorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 39,361.75

I didn't know steroids made you a smarter fighter. Because that is the way he beat Margarito, he fought a smart fight. Do steroids raise your ring IQ? Boxing is not all physical. If just as much mental, as it is physical.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:38 PM
Deeznuts
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Deeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 129,370,494,967.67
Total Points: 245,736,843,986.54

Quote:
I remember specifically watching the fight and thinking, Margs is going to wear him down and take him out late....

Tony was landing some decent body shots early on and in the sixth round landed one that almost folded Pacquiao......

Then came the 9th round and as I am sitting in the stadium, I remember thinking, Pacquiao is faster and stronger than he was in the first few rounds.....

Can you guys think of any other fighters that were like this? And without the talk of PEDs, how the hell does he do it?

Not even Mayweather (who in my opinion is one of the greatest trained and welll conditioned boxers EVER) does this......

Mexicant's are the worst losers in this forum I tell you. Facts of the Mexicans in this thread.

1) R. Marquez vs Lopez: Before the fight- Marquez is going to expose Juan Maricon. After the fight- Marquez is washed up anyway and Lopez fights dirty.

2) Pacquiao vs. Every Top Mexican: Before the fight- The Mexican is going to win. Pacman has no skills. After the fight- All of those Mexicans who he beat were washed up.

and now this. Cmon man, just take the "L" if after all of these fights nothing has been found in Manny's blood just get over it. Take the L and move on with your life
Old 11-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Boxing Scene
Boxing Scene

Rep Power: 21491 Boxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,000,000,000,740,294,656.00
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear New gift for the New Year! - TBear Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Boxers used to do 15, 20, 50 rounds + way back in the day. I don't think there needs to be any explanation why a boxer can go 12 rounds throwing punches the whole time. It happens every day in boxing.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:48 PM
dyu
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 dyu has a reputation beyond reputedyu has a reputation beyond reputedyu has a reputation beyond reputedyu has a reputation beyond reputedyu has a reputation beyond reputedyu has a reputation beyond reputedyu has a reputation beyond reputedyu has a reputation beyond reputedyu has a reputation beyond reputedyu has a reputation beyond reputedyu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,047,520.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1048;ATAS206 View Post
pac is ball of energy, that's why he's always doing something, playing basketball after workouts, etc etc etc.

i think he took a couple rounds off too
Yep ... a lot of them rounds.