Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-18-2010, 08:06 PM
_I Am_
Banned

Rep Power: 0 _I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,338,965.04
Cotto MURKS Chavez jr..LOL..enjoy a beer on me tho my nigguh.. - Eyesolated 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrosales13 View Post
I was there also and never thought that Pac was faster and stronger than he was in the first few rounds.

I saw it as Margarito become weaker and hesitant.

And, you never answered my question on who from Marg team told you that he was running at 5am and in the sauna on the day of the weigh-in? Eaner, who was there and part of Margarito team, debunked that story by the way.
I never said he was in the sauna.... I was told that he had to go jogging with a suana suit on because he was having problems getting off the extra pound or two.....

Get the story straight.....
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-18-2010, 08:10 PM
STRUGG
Banned

Rep Power: 0 STRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,679,841,400.23
Total Points: 2,680,018,118.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown_Texan View Post
I dont know the dudes name... I know I was there a more than a few times talking to Sergio Diazand conversating with a number of Team Margarito people......

I didnt ask for names or anything like that........ But the guy was around a couple of times when I stopped and talked to Sergio and others.....

And why is it whenever someone posts anything that goes against what YOU think (not just me, but others also) you come in all high and mighty and try to act like others dont know what they are talking about?

Does it ever occur to you that people come on here as a HOBBY and arent always serious (well besides you of course)?

And are you aware that peoples OPINIONS differ from one another? Just wondering.... You have to be the most pompous and arrogant poster on this site....

People come on here for fun, but you come on here to police boxing knowledge...

Chill out, OPINIONS are just that, they are OPINIONS......

And why would I lie about the Margarito story? I have no reason to......
I agree with the mexican.........JRO is no doubt well versed...........but he does sound high and mighty all the time............

I do think he keeps the serious boxing stuff.............in perspective...
Old 11-18-2010, 08:28 PM
freedom213
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 freedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,206,140,214.10
Total Points: 202,228,669,692.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post

the answer is simple. cause marg was taking a beating and getting broken down, he slowed down thus making pac seem faster and stronger than in the first few rounds

ding ding ding ding! we have a winner. And did you really think that in the 6th round Margarito was "breaking him down" ? Pac landed a body punch and then that uppercut in what round 3 and the fight was truly over from there. I give Margarito credit for being able to take one hell of a beating but that same quality could likely have just completely ruined much of what he had left. Well more specifically the blame rests squarely on his trainers.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Russian Crushin
atheist with a gun

Rep Power: 169 Russian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 201,243,990,064,253.00
Total Points: 206,244,541,196,898.81
Happy B-Day brotha! - blaze778 Happy birthday bro! - led superbirthday - TBear cheers bro! - chiguy91 here's a fanta bro...i think - Alx. 
happy birthday! - dj Pepe happy bday again - TBear Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy Happy birthday bro! - led Happy B-day - CuauhtÚmoc1520 
ATG - rorymac Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays Russian Crushin, - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years my brother from a Russian mother :beerchug: - jose830 
Great Poster - Dr Rumack HBD bro. - led* Happy Birthday - Freedom. Hope you have a good one! - dan_cov cheers!! - drenlou 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 'Sugar' Freddi Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mathed 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Quote:
I understand that, and that is the common sense way of looking at it.....

But late in the fight, Pac was more accurate, faster and sat down on his punches a lot more....

But I am not just talking about the Margarito fight imparticular....

Im talking about Clottey, Cotto, and others......

It just amazes me....

As big of a "*****" as some might say that I am, I have big doubts about Mayweather in this fight....

Not only does Manny have toe power to MAYBE stop him, but he is just as conditioned as Mayweather (if not more) and has a good chance at winning on the cards also.....
Nah cant see pac winning on the cards unless Floyd is completely overwhelmed
Old 11-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,363,281.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
I understand that, and that is the common sense way of looking at it.....
that's the only way to look at it.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:50 PM
-BORICUA-
Matthysse will KO Garcia

Rep Power: 14 -BORICUA- has a reputation beyond repute-BORICUA- has a reputation beyond repute-BORICUA- has a reputation beyond repute-BORICUA- has a reputation beyond repute-BORICUA- has a reputation beyond repute-BORICUA- has a reputation beyond repute-BORICUA- has a reputation beyond repute-BORICUA- has a reputation beyond repute-BORICUA- has a reputation beyond repute-BORICUA- has a reputation beyond repute-BORICUA- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 125,680,326,370.07

Quote:
I dont know the dudes name... I know I was there a more than a few times talking to Sergio Diazand conversating with a number of Team Margarito people......

I didnt ask for names or anything like that........ But the guy was around a couple of times when I stopped and talked to Sergio and others.....

And why is it whenever someone posts anything that goes against what YOU think (not just me, but others also) you come in all high and mighty and try to act like others dont know what they are talking about?

Does it ever occur to you that people come on here as a HOBBY and arent always serious (well besides you of course)?

And are you aware that peoples OPINIONS differ from one another? Just wondering.... You have to be the most pompous and arrogant poster on this site....

i usually dont agree with your opinions but i agree with this.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Chups
KKK Supremo

Rep Power: 21538 Chups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 208,484,787,785,983.09
Total Points: 208,489,866,881,808.81
Blue parallelogram :D - Chadmack Kryptonite-proof - led para sa iyo supremo  :D - Talisayen No Message - Talisayen cheers - lebrick 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 26k post medal! - Flab gift giving time to friends - guardian Birthday best wishes - TBear 
Happy Birthday!!! - BABYBOXER Happy birthday! - led wtf... lol - horge meryenda bossing - KING MEAT My brother Chups, you must educate the flomo's on numbers! - Uns 
cxhups is a boss plain and simple no question - Neutral Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* A good guy. - Augustane A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Akinapepemo Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - lastikman Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Talisayen Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mohammedini 
Send a message via Yahoo to Chups

How is he able to compete with a marathoner when he is not one?
Old 11-18-2010, 09:05 PM
OgagO
Amateur

Total Points: 3,260.28

It's not because Pacman punch harder in the late round. It's because Pacman's opponent was so soft already because of accumulation of Pacman's punches in the early rounds. It's also the same with the relative speed between Pacman and his opponent in the later rounds. Pacman's speed was relatively slower in the later rounds than the early rounds but his opponent was considerably slower in the later rounds than in the early rounds because of accumulation of punches too. It all comes down to Pacman owning most opponents!
Old 11-18-2010, 09:07 PM
baCCaT
Onion Strength

Rep Power: 35 baCCaT has a reputation beyond reputebaCCaT has a reputation beyond reputebaCCaT has a reputation beyond reputebaCCaT has a reputation beyond reputebaCCaT has a reputation beyond reputebaCCaT has a reputation beyond reputebaCCaT has a reputation beyond reputebaCCaT has a reputation beyond reputebaCCaT has a reputation beyond reputebaCCaT has a reputation beyond reputebaCCaT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,875,535,308,059.57
Total Points: 1,884,985,314,772.64
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - killakali Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - peyk-peyk 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tanibanana Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tanibanana Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tanibanana Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tanibanana Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tanibanana 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Talisayen Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Talisayen Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led* 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Kuyukut 

i thought manny trains for 15 round fights.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:10 PM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 77 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,418,941,501.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:

Not true,

there is plenty of posters on here like Mak, Reed, Dazed, Eaner, Nchirsto, Tua, El Jesus, The Gambler, and many others who I have disagreed here but also respected their opinions just cuz of their knowledge and what they bring to this site.

My problem is with hating ass trolls like you and Strugg and other poster who says one thing before the fight and then after the fact refuses to give credit to said fighter who they were shittin on before.

Just stop F'ing trolling, that is all. And, when you do I am going to call you out on it.