Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-17-2010, 06:42 PM
PBF P4P KING
Contender

Rep Power: 0 PBF P4P KING is infamous around these partsPBF P4P KING is infamous around these partsPBF P4P KING is infamous around these partsPBF P4P KING is infamous around these partsPBF P4P KING is infamous around these partsPBF P4P KING is infamous around these partsPBF P4P KING is infamous around these partsPBF P4P KING is infamous around these partsPBF P4P KING is infamous around these partsPBF P4P KING is infamous around these partsPBF P4P KING is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,128.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao, take this to the fantasy fight section.
So when the fight is signed you will give me that blue name?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-17-2010, 06:45 PM
rollycortez
Contender

Rep Power: 5 rollycortez has much to be proud ofrollycortez has much to be proud ofrollycortez has much to be proud ofrollycortez has much to be proud ofrollycortez has much to be proud ofrollycortez has much to be proud ofrollycortez has much to be proud ofrollycortez has much to be proud ofrollycortez has much to be proud of
Total Points: 6,482.18

but the problem is that chicken HAS MASTERED DODGING/DUCKING so no way this fight gonna happen.when manny retires for a couple of years this KFC floyd will announce his comeback then challenge him. This is the most likely scenario.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:48 PM
mrlopez
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 mrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,441,287,932.46
Total Points: 47,444,363,323.07
cheers - Makavelli more beer for you - Makavelli Cool cat, good poster - mangler beer time - Makavelli one more - Makavelli 
finally - Makavelli uno mas senor - Makavelli In case you get hungry - danny711 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesir View Post
too bad you lie and floyd signed but manny didnt.

you clowns love lying
Floyd aint signed ****, link or your lying *****........
Old 11-17-2010, 06:49 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,398,914.22
Total Points: 1,011,054,476,434.50
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer2k5 View Post
why dont floyd have the power to slow or stop manny? you dont have to hurt him with a shot to stop or slow him but if your constant he wont be. since when did manny become superman. when anyone hits him he stops or gets very wild. he punches when other guys stop punching. marquez not stronger than floyd but he was able to slow and stop pacquiao in his tracks when countered or when he lead and was first. damn you guys dont know **** about boxing. manny is not punching through anyone punches and keep thinking floyd dont hit hard or hard enough. dont have to knock you out with one punch but he will def slow you down.
he never has even above 135....pac has takn some bombs from the cottos and margos and cloteteys of the world, none could even wobble him..floyd's power and brittle hands aint even comparable to those guys...yeah , sayin it 'd be like floyd hatton really proves you know ****..where did you get the nerves?....lol.....jmm slowed pac down?....did'nt you see jmm on queer street again in the 10th....
Old 11-17-2010, 06:51 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
When Floyd beats Pac he seals a legacy and becomes the greatest of our generation. He comes out and laughs at all the doubters, retires. We all wonder why we doubted he wouldn't win.

See I may be given props to Pac but i love Floyd in the ring and I lean towards him in the fight.

JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN THATS ALL
pac is the fighter of the decade, that seals his legacy as the greatest of this era that even a loss to floyd aint gonnna change it!.....
Old 11-17-2010, 06:56 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Rep Power: 21 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,222,138.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
he never has even above 135....pac has takn some bombs from the cottos and margos and cloteteys of the world, none could even wobble him..floyd's power and brittle hands aint even comparable to those guys...yeah , sayin it 'd be like floyd hatton really proves you know ****..where did you get the nerves?....lol.....jmm slowed pac down?....did'nt you see jmm on queer street again in the 10th....
its pointless talking to you biased know nothings on this site i swear.
watch the fights again. how many times is manny throwing punches while getting punched in the face? when cotto was jabbing and throwing combos manny wasnt throwing
only when cotto squared up and sloppy was manny able to take advantage. margirito didnt hurt manny or slow him down? i could have sworn in the 6th i saw manny curl up from some slow ass body shots. and jmm had manny stun just as much if not more than he was stun.

its not about hurting or stunning someone manny is not going to walk through mayweather lead rights all night. manny is not going to take mayweather body shots
all night and keep going. dont ever compare mayweather and margirito thats 2 different levels on skills and talent. floyd will beat the **** out of manny make him look like a nobody and force him to continue to face defenseless slow walk forward fighters that make him look invincible to casual fans
Old 11-17-2010, 07:06 PM
Champ Is Here
I suck manny big peepee

Rep Power: 0 Champ Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these partsChamp Is Here is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 113,338.20

Hella people gonna be quiet as hell when the fight gets signed

For the few that will stay around and pick Pac will commit suicide once the fight is over

Those that switch sides, cause they will switch, going to switch back to **** talking once the fight is over
Old 11-17-2010, 07:06 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer2k5 View Post
its pointless talking to you biased know nothings on this site i swear.
watch the fights again. how many times is manny throwing punches while getting punched in the face? when cotto was jabbing and throwing combos manny wasnt throwing
only when cotto squared up and sloppy was manny able to take advantage. margirito didnt hurt manny or slow him down? i could have sworn in the 6th i saw manny curl up from some slow ass body shots. and jmm had manny stun just as much if not more than he was stun.

its not about hurting or stunning someone manny is not going to walk through mayweather lead rights all night. manny is not going to take mayweather body shots
all night and keep going. dont ever compare mayweather and margirito thats 2 different levels on skills and talent. floyd will beat the **** out of manny make him look like a nobody and force him to continue to face defenseless slow walk forward fighters that make him look invincible to casual fans
the punches that put cotto down was all counter punches.....the punch that put jmm on his ass in the seond was also form a counter punch,, also vs morales while backpedalling too so your claim that manny stops punncing when geting punched is inaccurtae , infact its a joke.....floyd's pwoer aint even comparble to margo's and pac took margos perety well, infact he took it on purpose as some say....hat makes you think floyd can hurt pac when cotto and margo cant, im only talking about power here....bottmline is ..floyd doe'snt have the offense to do all of that youre sayng he'd to pac...
Old 11-17-2010, 07:20 PM
fightfan_79
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 fightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond reputefightfan_79 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,604,270.20
Total Points: 7,935,504.41
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 

Love "Pretty Boy"...hate "Money".....let's be real though...when was the last time "Money" DESTROYED anyone? If fight ever gets made...it'll end in one of two ways....Floyd by UD (8 rounds Floyd - 4 Rounds Manny) or Manny by TKO....any other outcome seems as distant as the fight being made.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:24 PM
jiraiyasama
Contender

Rep Power: 4 jiraiyasama has a reputation beyond reputejiraiyasama has a reputation beyond reputejiraiyasama has a reputation beyond reputejiraiyasama has a reputation beyond reputejiraiyasama has a reputation beyond reputejiraiyasama has a reputation beyond reputejiraiyasama has a reputation beyond reputejiraiyasama has a reputation beyond reputejiraiyasama has a reputation beyond reputejiraiyasama has a reputation beyond reputejiraiyasama has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 29,663.15

Oh Dear! Fantasy Fights again? Please Moderator put this fight on Fantasy Fight section.