Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-17-2010, 05:44 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Rep Power: 21 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,221,957.10

im 100% sure mayweather will beat manny pacquiao. im a fan of both bigger fan of the sport of boxing. and study the ins and outs and im pretty sure floyd beats manny. manny wont test or bring out the best of floyd the fight IMO will turn out like mayweather vs hatton
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,230,380.83
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainhard_187 View Post
No sH$# their TOP RANK Fighter, You dont think I know Bob put Pac in there against his stable of fighters to generate more money in Bobs Pocket..

The fact of the matter is Floyd NEVER FOUGHT THE THREE and Pac shut all of them out... COMPLETELY..
Talk to me when Floyd MANS THE F$@$ UP...
Nothing to do with when you fight them or what conditions to place on them does it , after all a win is a win no matter how its set up is fine with little kids lol .

Lets see I could beat the Klit brothers at a CW of 175 in a 40 ft ring

Your such a hating little ferret with no clue about boxing under the hood , all you see is whats in front of your face , you remind me of a guy at bar many years ago while I was watching a KT fight and this guy turns around and says that Russion is nothing , Mike Tyson would beat the ***** out of him ,,, that guy is the father of all *******s .
Old 11-17-2010, 05:46 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,529,137.08
Total Points: 1,011,053,606,306.58
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer2k5 View Post
im 100% sure mayweather will beat manny pacquiao. im a fan of both bigger fan of the sport of boxing. and study the ins and outs and im pretty sure floyd beats manny. manny wont test or bring out the best of floyd the fight IMO will turn out like mayweather vs hatton
wtf?........
Old 11-17-2010, 05:49 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Rep Power: 21 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
wtf?........
did my words stutter? i see the fight playing out similar i didnt compare manny to hatton i think the fight jsut plays out similar. with manny being agressive and floyd moving trying to gain some space. and everytime manny gets in range to do anything floyd hits him to the body and ties him up and works him on inside. he does this for few rounds and counters and potshots on outside until the body shots take their toll. manny starts getting reckless and take big lead rights and left hooks and 2 3 punch combinations. manny is no boxer he needs to be agressive and busy and it plays into floyd hands. manny has no jab manny dont punch while moving on angles he punch then move he will get touched and beat up
Old 11-17-2010, 05:54 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

you guys who talk about floyd dont really pay attention to the things he does in the ring. you wont appreciate it because you dont see it. you see the flash and the fireworks of manny but thats all he is. floyd is more mastermind than you guys give him credit. you think hes running or not being agressive when he is setting his opponents up. yall think he dont hit hard or for some odd weird coincidence all his opponents jsut shut down after 4 5 rounds lol. no floyd shuts them down floyd breaks them down. noone just gets tired. you guys jsut dont have the knowledge or eye for the things he does. and unless someone is being flashy yall dont get excited.

floyd is going to beat the **** out of manny. the fight will happen because bob arum has noone else for manny to fight and collect money from in top rank. the best money is mayweather now. save all the biased opinions. forget about who duck who. talk about the fight.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:55 PM
byTKO
Amateur

Total Points: 1,639.09

Okay homo, ahem sorry *****! Well remember this reply. Pac will ko Mayweather because Pac's footworks outworks May's shoulder roll. "Manny Knows"
Old 11-17-2010, 05:56 PM
Mrmza
Contender

Rep Power: 5 Mrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,595.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBF P4P KING View Post
Will you guys go watch MMA? I noticed there is no Mayweather fans on this board so I was wondering what your guys mindset will be after Money taxes that a$$.

Alot of posters on here make it seem like Money sucks and only fights cans or girls, so where is that going to put Pacman after Money beats him?

P.S. anyone who thinks Money will beat Pacman please state it now because I don't want to see all these guys picking mayweather once the fight is signed.

Edit- guys who know boxing and are picking money before the fight is signed: ChiTown2Diego, Mannie Phresh, Fish Scotland, gauze, boxer2K5,
Destroys??? I wouldn't go that far mate.....It'll be TKO or for FMJ to retire by Round 10
Old 11-17-2010, 05:58 PM
pasawayako
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,626,331,979.86
Total Points: 5,626,497,327.29
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Old 11-17-2010, 05:58 PM
byTKO
Amateur

Total Points: 1,639.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer2k5 View Post
you guys who talk about floyd dont really pay attention to the things he does in the ring. you wont appreciate it because you dont see it. you see the flash and the fireworks of manny but thats all he is. floyd is more mastermind than you guys give him credit. you think hes running or not being agressive when he is setting his opponents up. yall think he dont hit hard or for some odd weird coincidence all his opponents jsut shut down after 4 5 rounds lol. no floyd shuts them down floyd breaks them down. noone just gets tired. you guys jsut dont have the knowledge or eye for the things he does. and unless someone is being flashy yall dont get excited.

floyd is going to beat the **** out of manny. the fight will happen because bob arum has noone else for manny to fight and collect money from in top rank. the best money is mayweather now. save all the biased opinions. forget about who duck who. talk about the fight.
What are you selling *****? get the F@uck outta here. This ain't Toys r us
Old 11-17-2010, 06:00 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Quote:
Originally Posted by byTKO View Post
Okay homo, ahem sorry *****! Well remember this reply. Pac will ko Mayweather because Pac's footworks outworks May's shoulder roll. "Manny Knows"
how many floyd fights have you watched? floyd prob does shoulder roll 10% of a fight and only against people he know he can do it on. its not his only means of defense. how much did he do it on mosley. why dont you actually watch fights study fights before you open your mouth. the best you guys can do is come up with nicknames because its obv yall dont watch and study fights

all i hear is shoulder roll and potshot and running. floyd has 42 fights show me some fights where his only defense is shoulder roll and show me where it didnt work.
floyd has so many ways of defense and it will work on predictable 12345 punch manny.