Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-10-2010, 07:37 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 25 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,082,028,114.53
Total Points: 314,418,408,465.97
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 
Default Roach used his Parkinson's disease as a shield for too long

Not only that, but he has exploited it to propel him to stardom and fame. Any documentary you see or article you read about Pacquiao will contain a piece about his "trainer who suffers from Parkinson's disease........" off the bat. Freddie is a very good trainer, but it's more of his lucky chemistry with a great fighter that has gotten him the success he's achieved, throw in his illness and you've got the type of story America loves to eat up.

Freddie is well aware of this, and as of the last few years has used his illness not only as a platform for fame but also as a shield to say whatever he wants to whoever he wants. He knows nobody would dare say anything because of the politically incorrect stigma the media has casted on our society. Every person I know with a disability or illness wants nothing more than to be treated as an equal. Well there you go Freddie, I'm glad the rat faced smack talker finally got his.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-10-2010, 07:43 PM
haverespect
Contender

Rep Power: 6 haverespect will become famous soon enoughhaverespect will become famous soon enough
Bank: 81,962,002.67
Total Points: 81,972,117.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Not only that, but he has exploited it to propel him to stardom and fame. Any documentary you see or article you read about Pacquiao will contain a piece about his "trainer who suffers from Parkinson's disease........" off the bat. Freddie is a very good trainer, but it's more of his lucky chemistry with a great fighter that has gotten him the success he's achieved, throw in his illness and you've got the type of story America loves to eat up.

Freddie is well aware of this, and as of the last few years has used his illness not only as a platform for fame but also as a shield to say whatever he wants to whoever he wants. He knows nobody would dare say anything because of the politically incorrect stigma the media has casted on our society. Every person I know with a disability or illness wants nothing more than to be treated as an equal. Well there you go Freddie, I'm glad the rat faced smack talker finally got his.
your photo says it al!l keep on supporting that plaster using drowned rat scumbag margacheato....and get off your high horse.... lets hope you never get parkys some day!
Old 11-10-2010, 07:46 PM
clmags12
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 clmags12 is just really niceclmags12 is just really niceclmags12 is just really niceclmags12 is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,049.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post

Bro, why the hate? Freddie is an ex-boxer too, he has *****-talking ingrained in him disease or not. Big deal..
In all honesty, Pac would not be where he is at without Roach. That chemistry is what every boxer and trainer is searching for everyday. Roach was trained/taught by Eddie Futch, so he may have picked up a few things.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Smokin'J
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Smokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,634,953,321.30
Total Points: 2,634,986,664.22
For &amp;quot;The Fight - A Dirty Business&amp;quot;, drink up man :) - GreatJoe the heart of a champion! remember, wax on, wax off. - Miyagi to my main account - Mr._Pink Hala Madrid - dj Pepe 

* Freddie Roach plays one hell of a tambourine. Because of Parkinson's.
* Freddie Roach puts too much salt on his food. Because of Parkinson's.
* Freddie Roach's Polaroids develop more quickly. Because of Parkinson's.
* Freddie Roach once caused a can of soda to explode in someone's face just by handing it to him. Because of Parkinson's.
* Freddie Roach can never play Operation. Because of Parkinson's.

* Freddie Roach's cellphone is always on vibrate. Because of Parkinson's.

* Freddie Roach doesn't make paintings, he makes Rorschach tests. Because of Parkinson's.
* Freddie Roach can't piss standing up. Because of Parkinson's.
* Freddie Roach holds the high score on DDR. Because of Parkinson's.
* Freddie Roach knows the Mexican Hat Dance. Because of Parkinson's.
* Freddie Roach accidentally erases everything he draws on an Etch-a-Sketch. Because of Parkinson's.

* Freddie Roach only needs to put his toothbrush on his teeth and have his head do the rest. Because of Parkinson's.
* Freddie Roach enjoys masturbation a lot more. Because of Parkinson's.

* Freddie Roach cums all over the girl, not in her vagina. Because of Parkinson's.

* In Soviet Russia, Parkinson's has been severely debilitated and will probably die quite young. Because of Freddie Roach.
* Freddie Roachcan now dodge bullets. Because of Parkinson's
* Freddie Roach's wife gets earth-shattering fingerbangs. Because of Parkinson's.
* Freddie Roach should be in the back in a hip hop music video. Because of Parkinson's.
* Freddie Roach will be rolling in his grave. Because of Parkinson's.
* Freddie Roach always has his martinis shaken. Because of Parkinson's.
* Parkinson's is now known world wide. Because of Freddie Roach.
* Freddie Roach always looks like he's on a pogo stick because of Parkinson's.
* Freddie Roach' MSN conversation windows permanently nudge. Because of parkinsons.
* Because of Parkinson's nobody will ever be able to tell if Freddie Roach is being electrocuted.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:51 PM
blaze778
Lizard King

Rep Power: 20 blaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,409,939,201.59
Total Points: 5,409,980,186.47
Your first gift homey - Natedatpkid rock - TredKiller for the munchies. - Big Smoke two blunts=two subways homie! - Big Smoke Here you go homie. - Big Smoke 
for being a cool poster! - led No Message - Russian Crushin Get wasted - Russian Crushin Gotta eat the pie-ALWAYS!! - Russian Crushin get wasted lol - led 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks - jazluvr Fattin up your gifts Playa - The Gully Gad you seem rational again. get wasted! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Cheers bro! - led cheers bra, cheers - TredKiller BURRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid cheers! - sweetpea87 Thank you that was very generous of you :) - dancovboxer 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick 

Well it's not like Roach could hide the fact that he has Parkinson's and his condition has slowly, but gradually gotten worse.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,310,945.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Qft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!