Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-01-2010, 09:21 PM
'Sugar' Freddi
S.O.G

Rep Power: 41 'Sugar' Freddi has a reputation beyond repute'Sugar' Freddi has a reputation beyond repute'Sugar' Freddi has a reputation beyond repute'Sugar' Freddi has a reputation beyond repute'Sugar' Freddi has a reputation beyond repute'Sugar' Freddi has a reputation beyond repute'Sugar' Freddi has a reputation beyond repute'Sugar' Freddi has a reputation beyond repute'Sugar' Freddi has a reputation beyond repute'Sugar' Freddi has a reputation beyond repute'Sugar' Freddi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,619,549,232,398.19
Total Points: 3,619,549,388,830.67
No Message - Alacrity No Message - Alacrity No Message - Alacrity Good man! - jazluvr happy one year! - led 
To a homie. - Big Smoke No Message - -EAGLE- No Message - -EAGLE- Congrats on 8k posts & Happy New Year! - jazluvr All Time Great - Barnburner 
Thanks - Cleto_Reyes thanks for the points man. - Round 1 gift giving time to friends - serv Have a cold one. - danny711 thanx bro - vcvc 
May your luck be better next time. - bearman3000 Out of green bro, great upload. - dancovboxer Happy New Year - Freedom. thanks bro... - lxs Thanks for the points - jaded 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Autism - cleaner147 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S A M U R A I Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S A M U R A I Childhood Cancer - S A M U R A I 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S A M U R A I Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S A M U R A I Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S A M U R A I 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MANGLER Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - MANGLER Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - c l e a n e r 
Hepatitis C - c l e a n e r World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - c l e a n e r Head and Neck Cancer - c l e a n e r Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - c l e a n e r Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Mara 
Default Manny Pacquiao: 30 things you didn’t know about him

Quote:
Sylvester Stallone wants to act alongside him in a movie

His fourth child – a daughter named Queen Elizabeth (or 'Queenie') – has dual nationality as she was born in the US. The infant also has 48 godparents

He plays ‘Manny Pacquiao’ in a soap opera in The Philippines

A close friend says “He’s a terrible actor”.

He is the only Filipino boxer to appear on a postage stamp

He carried the flag for The Philippines at the Opening Ceremony of the Beijing Olympic Games

He has had three hit ‘singles’ in The Philippines

He gives education scholarships for 250 children through his foundation

He has had the titles ‘National Fist’ and ‘National Treasure’ bestowed upon him by the Philippines government

There have been kidnap threats on his children

It is written into Philippine law that the army will go to Pacquiao's aid if his family is in danger.

He is a close friend of President Gloria Arroyo, and was visited by Bill Clinton this week

He trains for his fights up until one day before he goes into the ring

In 14 years as a professional, Pacquiao has won world titles in four weight divisions – from 7st 8lb to 9st 9lb, at flyweight, super bantamweight, super featherweight and lightweight. He has also fought at the 10st 7lb limit.

In a Time magazine online poll to find the 100 most influential people of 2009, Pacquiao has so far garnered more than 20 million votes.

His early life was spent living in a shanty town, sleeping on cardboard boxes.

In 1990, he witnessed James 'Buster' Douglas defeat the seemingly invincible Mike Tyson in Tokyo – Pacquiao's first encounter with boxing, which led him to dream of a career in the ring.

He made his first punchbag out of a cardboard box stuffed with clothes

He has worked as a gardener and construction worker, and sold donuts and iced water on the streets.

He turned professional at 17, and became a rising star on a televised weekly boxing show in the Philippines called Blow by Blow.

He won the World Boxing Council flyweight belt in Thailand, against Chatchai Sasakul, in December 1998, at the age of 19.

He first fought at the MGM Grand in 2001 a late replacement against the International Boxing Federation super bantamweight champion Lehlohonolo 'Hands of Stone' Ledwaba. Pacquiao stopped the South African Ledwaba in the sixth round.

Since 2001 only four of Pacquiao's 18 fights have taken place in his native country, with half of them in Vegas, the world's fight capital.

He has a Jack Russell terrier - with whom he shares the nickname 'Pacman'. The dog comes with him on training runs. When he was younger, his pet dog was cooked and eaten by a friend of his father’s.

Pacquiao lives in a presidential-style mansion in General Santos City, Mindanao, with his wife, Jinkee, and their four children. The compound is manned 24/7 by armed security guards.

Last September he was sworn in as a member of President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo's Free Filipino party.

On May 17 2007 Pacquiao was defeated in the congressional elections by Darlene Antonino-Custodio, running for the Nationalist People's Coalition, who received 139,061 votes to Pacquiao's 75,908.

He intends to run for congress in The Philippines in 2010.
These are obviously old as you can tell by the last one. Some of you might probably know most of these but I wanted to post anyways.

Last edited by 'Sugar' Freddi; 11-01-2010 at 09:27 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-01-2010, 09:24 PM
rao007
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 rao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 86,482.22
Childhood Cancer - Jack Burton Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

You forgot--he drinks his "shakes" before and after workouts for the past 9 years while Jinkee has bello treatements to fix that face of hers.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Hasha
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Hasha has a spectacular aura aboutHasha has a spectacular aura aboutHasha has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 18,048.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by rao007 View Post
You forgot--he drinks his "shakes" before and after workouts for the past 9 years while Jinkee has bello treatements to fix that face of hers.
PUWWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I like that!
Old 11-01-2010, 09:42 PM
blaze778
Lizard King

Rep Power: 20 blaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,303,861,962.35
Total Points: 5,303,899,364.22
Your first gift homey - Natedatpkid rock - TredKiller for the munchies. - Big Smoke two blunts=two subways homie! - Big Smoke Here you go homie. - Big Smoke 
for being a cool poster! - led No Message - Russian Crushin Get wasted - Russian Crushin Gotta eat the pie-ALWAYS!! - Russian Crushin get wasted lol - led 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks - jazluvr Fattin up your gifts Playa - The Gully Gad you seem rational again. get wasted! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Cheers bro! - led cheers bra, cheers - TredKiller BURRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid cheers! - sweetpea87 Thank you that was very generous of you :) - dancovboxer 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick 

I knew most of those facts already, but still cool nonetheless.

Here's one I didn't know that I found interesting:

In 1990, he witnessed James 'Buster' Douglas defeat the seemingly invincible Mike Tyson in Tokyo – Pacquiao's first encounter with boxing, which led him to dream of a career in the ring.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Carpe Diem
Seize the day

Rep Power: 49 Carpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 68,529,473,820,912.76
Total Points: 68,573,616,929,509.12
only mayweather fan i can stand and like lol! keep being a cool guy! i like slushies so here's one hehe! cheers bro! :) - Akyra Here...have a beer. Men don't drink slushies. - check hook No Message - Old Coward beer 4 a good poster - led Have a shot - danny711 
Merry Christmas - Flab old enough to drink - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Have a gift - ABOSWORTH solid poster - sugarsmosley 

He trains for his fights up until one day before he goes into the ring

Interesting.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Castor_Troy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Castor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,089,432,185.22
Total Points: 11,090,005,025.50
late xmas present! - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rao007 View Post
PukinginaPinoyPalaTo!!!

LMAO

PagGanyangSuperHaterMalamangPinoyTalaga wala na kasi sense eh papansin na lang.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:52 PM
rao007
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 rao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 86,482.22
Childhood Cancer - Jack Burton Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor_Troy View Post
PukinginaPinoyPalaTo!!!

LMAO

PagGanyangSuperHaterMalamangPinoyTalaga wala na kasi sense eh papansin na lang.
I have many inferior pinoy friends who tell me all the tabloids over in Philippines...I thank them.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:54 PM
mrcupide2
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 mrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant future
Total Points: 95,228.87
Good boxing - rorymac 

hahahahahaha