Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-15-2010, 04:23 PM
El 7 Mares V.2
Shalafi

Rep Power: 9 El 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,889,100.48
Total Points: 24,925,995.22
Talking Ricans go nuts about the temple shot Santos landed on Margarito II

Crazy how the Ricans just go completely orgasmic when that Santos shot is mentioned. I mean it was basically the only well landed shot a 180lbs Santos was able to land all night. Tony's legs wobbled for a couple of seconds and then he was back on kill mode spanking that butt until Santos big ass forehead bailed him out of the fight for the second time.

I guess the Ricans find satisfaction in the fact that Santos was the only Rican that came close to actually hurting big Tony, I mean Cotto took two knees and got his ***** pushed in, so did Cintron plus he cried x2.

It must suck to be that sour and hateful, I pity you Ricans.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-15-2010, 04:27 PM
-Rab
Banned

Rep Power: 0 -Rab has a reputation beyond repute-Rab has a reputation beyond repute-Rab has a reputation beyond repute-Rab has a reputation beyond repute-Rab has a reputation beyond repute-Rab has a reputation beyond repute-Rab has a reputation beyond repute-Rab has a reputation beyond repute-Rab has a reputation beyond repute-Rab has a reputation beyond repute-Rab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,615.65
Total Points: 457,899.19
burner sucks balls - Red October you talk alotta shit, defending that homosexual mayweather  but yore cool man, if you werent mexican , we would be enemies but  even if you hate my ass, i lstill respect your boxing knowledge as a  fan - Tha_Greatest For El Terrible! - Big Smoke 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - rabagiyo AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Red October 

TS is American.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:31 PM
El 7 Mares V.2
Shalafi

Rep Power: 9 El 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeEl 7 Mares V.2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bump diz mo'****a
Old 10-15-2010, 04:35 PM
RL_GMA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 RL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,009,563,750,448.59
Total Points: 50,009,563,957,279.12
tv ilegal vid. - mellow_mood Happy BIRTHday to your new baby boy. .  Congrats on being a POPS! - UglyPug congrats and make sure you'll be a superdad - Alx. Congrats, pops! - jazluvr Congratulations and all the best with your new little one. :wave: - Bossy 
Here's one for your baby boy - led Here's another one for you being a dad - led Congratulations on your new son, here's a lucky dollar... - jose830 Haha - Berges heres a burger for after,i already green kd u and couldnt do so again. - HUGH JASS 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RL_GMA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
Crazy how the Ricans just go completely orgasmic when that Santos shot is mentioned. I mean it was basically the only well landed shot a 180lbs Santos was able to land all night. Tony's legs wobbled for a couple of seconds and then he was back on kill mode spanking that butt until Santos big ass forehead bailed him out of the fight for the second time.

I guess the Ricans find satisfaction in the fact that Santos was the only Rican that came close to actually hurting big Tony, I mean Cotto took two knees and got his ***** pushed in, so did Cintron plus he cried x2.

It must suck to be that sour and hateful, I pity you Ricans.
LOL I think you've had issues with Ricans in the past bro. I'm by no means a Margarito supporter, but truthfully, I can care less about a temple shot Santos (who IMO sucks) landed on Margarito and parading around that. I'm Puerto Rican, but also admire many Mexican fighters. To be a dick, when the Margarito scandal began I could've easily pointed out how Mexicans are cheats and totally singled out an entire Community based on what one guy did. But the truth is, it isn't that serious, unless of course you overly admire a fighter...in this case Margarito.

I think you should be worrying about what's gonna happen November 13th papa.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:35 PM
El 7 Mares V.2
Shalafi

"Chingon, Perron, Cabron"

- Tony Margarito
Old 10-15-2010, 04:38 PM
El 7 Mares V.2
Shalafi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL_GMA View Post
LOL I think you've had issues with Ricans in the past bro. I'm by no means a Margarito supporter, but truthfully, I can care less about a temple shot Santos (who IMO sucks) landed on Margarito and parading around that. I'm Puerto Rican, but also admire many Mexican fighters. To be a dick, when the Margarito scandal began I could've easily pointed out how Mexicans are cheats and totally singled out an entire Community based on what one guy did. But the truth is, it isn't that serious, unless of course you overly admire a fighter...in this case Margarito.

I think you should be worrying about what's gonna happen November 13th papa.
No homo ***** but I love you dude, you are one of the few coolest Ricans in this site, so you and me are cool, you know diz.

Anyway it's Friday and I want to stirr some *****, you know how we do.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:39 PM
LoStranger
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 LoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these partsLoStranger is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 62,972.70

dude seriously whats ur problem against PR's?
Old 10-15-2010, 04:40 PM
Pin Galarga
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Pin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,270,497.42
Total Points: 14,389,249.54
Great post. - dancovboxer 

And the ANOS are in blind denial about the cheater and his plasters.
What's new?
Old 10-15-2010, 04:42 PM
El 7 Mares V.2
Shalafi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Galarga View Post
And the ANOS are in blind denial about the cheater and his plasters.
What's new?
I'm a plaster supporter, **** it.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:42 PM
dj Ramos
Banned

Rep Power: 0 dj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 589,057,099.66
Total Points: 599,161,248.62
4 - RunW/Knives 5 - RunW/Knives 6 - RunW/Knives 7 - RunW/Knives 8 - RunW/Knives 
9 - RunW/Knives 10 Blue Para for the Metro. - RunW/Knives Have this homo - Mr Punch Quality Poster and Hella Funny - Stones! Chea - Stones! 
TRUTH WARRIOR - Stones! Thirsty...? - ??? I feel a Tornado Coming!!!!! - Stones! to celebrate chicaritos goal - C.RONALDO Pretend this is your hero - jazluvr 
to the homie dj heart - Tha_Greatest Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger 11 - Gremlin. For Dj, use this to get ronaldo and fabregas drunk so then you can defile them both! BWAHAHAHAHA ;) - BritishBoxing92 practice is always good you know for what ;) - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - Viciousz Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr Punch Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - Spray_resistant Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 
Send a message via AIM to dj Ramos
Thumbs up

let me throw some acid into the ricans eyes