Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-01-2010, 12:08 AM
Maidana vs Rios
m/(>.&ltm/

Rep Power: 14 Maidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond reputeMaidana vs Rios has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,710,333,242.40
Total Points: 4,710,553,275.86
Great gif.  Have some liquor - danny711 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrince View Post
More of a teal hue. That's ***** overnight drug expert 101 info right there. Step your PED game up, son.
I always imagined A-Side meth was blue, I think it's because I watch too much Breaking Bad.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-01-2010, 12:11 AM
Alibata
Dugong Maharlika

Rep Power: 40 Alibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,736,754,302.86
Total Points: 22,743,131,920.82
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSAB View Post
Renowned Filipino boxing scribe Nick Giongco of the Manila Bulletin reported that Pacquiao's strength and conditioning coach revealed that he mixes a small amount of a yellow, powdered substance with water for the Filipino world champion to ingest before each of his workout sessions.

In an article entitled "Ariza Bares Secret to Pacman's Power", Giongco wrote;

"Nobody knows what it is but it apparently makes Pacquiao perform superhuman efforts coupled of course with a training regimen that puts even the finest athletes to shame."

He continued by saying that Ariza said there's nothing special about the substance that he said is "...just a concoction of supplements".

Giongco didn't say, or even insinuate that there is any need to suspect that the substance is anything but a legal supplement.

However, it's likely that Pacquiao critics will run with this information while ignoring the absurdity in assuming that Ariza would give his star pupil any type of illegal substance in front of a reporter, and then enter into a discussion about it with him.

Is A-Side Meth yellow?
Use common sense *****. Why would somebody provoke suspicion or intrigue if he was guilty? It is like me saying that the reason I pass every test in school is because I write stuff on my arm, but I am not going say what I write. I don't think Ariza is as dumb as Mayweather sr... Common sense, learn how to use it.