Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2010, 06:46 AM
Left Hook Tua
411 WINS 0 LOSSES 1 DRAW

Rep Power: 197 Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 159,940,780,403,096.28
Total Points: 159,940,780,657,842.94
$$$ - WarFace alright bro, ill leave you alone, knew youd back the fukk down anyway - Ether here, a milkshake seems like more of  your cup of tea you fuking faggot - Ether Tuna - wazaa 2.0 *mwah* - led 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* 
Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN Cheers bro - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno Spread love not war - Trudoe 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivansmamma View Post
There was much he could do about it. He could have negotiated with the Germans when they tried to open negotiations in 1940 and 1941 before USA entered the war. He choose not to and it lead to the total defeat of Germany but also to the Soviet occupation of eastern Europe.

Yes im well aware of that but Churchill was a prominent politican at the time and had argued in parliament for war against Germany since 1938 and onward.

Yes, that's the problem, the objective was to defeat Germany at all costs, it should have been to defend Europe at all costs. Churchill from the day he got in power did all he could to bring other countries into the war to defeat Germany instead of trying to solve the conflict with as little loss of life and destruction as possible. It lead to enourmous suffering and soviet occupation.
Germany had no interests in western Europe the just wanted lebensraum in the east, the whole war in the west could have been avoided or shortened.

America is much to blame but so is Churchill for wanting total surrender of Germany at any price. The price was to steep.
negotiate with germany in 1940-1941?

so you mean let germany control all of europe?

wtf?

how is letting germany control all of europe defending europe?

so sign an agreement with your current enemy because the soviets might or might not dominate eastern europe 4-5 years later?

yeah ok. i'm done with this fantasy talk.

let me guess you're german?

only stupid germans ever thought a negotiated settlement was an option.

even german units surrendered to the allies in the west thinking they'll be put back on the front line to help the allies fight the soviets in the east.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:26 AM
Ivansmamma
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ivansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,000,182,076.78
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Breakbeat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
negotiate with germany in 1940-1941?

so you mean let germany control all of europe?

wtf?

how is letting germany control all of europe defending europe?
Hitlers plan all along was to invade soviet. The Germans could have been allowed to battle it out with the Soviets weakening both countries. Hitler never wanted a war with the west. Also in what way is Germany controling Europe a worse situation then Soviet doing it? Soviet was a much stronger country, a bigger threat to the west. Germany was never a serious threat to USA or Britain as they lacked a strong navy, industrial capacity and resources to be a long time threat. Because Chuchill was hellbent on destroying the lesser threat he allowed Soviet to become even more powerfull and an even bigger threat then they already was. Apart from that Churchill also managed to weaken and ultimatley destroy the British empire. He was not a great Brittish leader. For Europe and Britain he was a failure and they would have been better off without him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
let me guess you're german?

only stupid germans ever thought a negotiated settlement was an option.

even german units surrendered to the allies in the west thinking they'll be put back on the front line to help the allies fight the soviets in the east.
No im not.

It was a fair assumption after the suicide of Hitler and the end of the nazi governement. Also that's what happened more or less a few years later as western germany was rearmed and become a key ally for USA and Britain in the cold war against soviet communism.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:46 AM
Battle-Hardened
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Battle-Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle-Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle-Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle-Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle-Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle-Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle-Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle-Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle-Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle-Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle-Hardened has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,649,793.93
Total Points: 2,767,020.42

How is he wrong. Look at Africa... Where are the Myans? Visit a reservation some time, and tell me he's wrong.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:07 AM
Hous
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21493 Hous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,154,821,512.36
I'm out of K for the day so in your case, I'll buy ya a fucking gift!!! ha ha - abosworth No Message - MARKBNLV have a burger :fing02: - -jose- superman - TBear for the weekend - TBear 
No Message - miamike No Message - miamike No Message - miamike veteran @ Boxingscene - J-champ I remember a time where we could go broke buying gifts here - J-champ 
5000 post - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sir TomJones 

Hitler was a conqueror. He didn't only want the East, his ambitious far exceeded those nations.

He was a genius conqueror aswell. Can you imagine a country in the ****ter, not a world power, busting out and defeating armies that outnumbered them time after time.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:13 AM
GOAT86
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,846,466,619.99
Total Points: 1,896,889,809.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier gloss for the whore - D.I.E.S.E.L Disguise yourself some more - EngorgedW/Blood enjoy! - led .|. - D.I.E.S.E.L 
____________ - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&* *&^% - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&*# - D.I.E.S.E.L @#$%^& - D.I.E.S.E.L b4 it rains - cannonball_X 
Thanks for the inspiration. :) - Boss Lady 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Gay and Lesbian Pride - EngorgedW/Blood Gay and Lesbian Pride - D.I.E.S.E.L 

Old 09-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Dick Buffman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,499,556.02
Total Points: 10,997,844.74
ban protection - MANGLER cheers mate - Clyde Barrow For the peoples poster - Disposable Arts No Message - El Mustang Saucy Jacky - We$ley 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier classy - Walt Liquor Bring back Jack Burton - BostonGuy for all your hard in work in the lounge,enjoy jack - project xxx1 For Exposing Zionist Scum - Stone Roses! 
Fuk Israel - Stone Roses! So you can give it to Soto, so he can stop ducking. - QUELOQUE The Peoples Poster - dj emz Thx dawg,we are smashing Flomos, - CungLe 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Cabron Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - QUELOQUE 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless* View Post
Who cares really, the man is dead and so is the British Empire. Day by day, week by week, year by year, Britain's world influence in the world declines as there is a shift in world power hierarchy.

Within 15 years time, Britain will hold as much influence as Poland
Almost quotable. But not quite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
Hitler >>>Churchill
Co sign. Churchill was a cunt.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Dick Buffman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,499,556.02
Total Points: 10,997,844.74
ban protection - MANGLER cheers mate - Clyde Barrow For the peoples poster - Disposable Arts No Message - El Mustang Saucy Jacky - We$ley 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier classy - Walt Liquor Bring back Jack Burton - BostonGuy for all your hard in work in the lounge,enjoy jack - project xxx1 For Exposing Zionist Scum - Stone Roses! 
Fuk Israel - Stone Roses! So you can give it to Soto, so he can stop ducking. - QUELOQUE The Peoples Poster - dj emz Thx dawg,we are smashing Flomos, - CungLe 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Cabron Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - QUELOQUE 
Thumbs down

Let me say this about Neville Chamberlain.

The history books say he "appeased" Hitler when in fact that "appeasement" was in reality a green light for him by the West to start wreaking havoc because the English didn't want Russian expansion.

They used Hitler as a bulwark against them knowing full well from their profiles on him that he would eventually implode and they'd be there to pick up the pieces whilst killing two regional rivals with one stone.

Churchill is overrated by historical fallacy and to make the story tie together in traditional storybook fashion which satisfies basic proclivities of the unsophisticated historian.