Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2010, 02:06 PM
GOAT86
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,846,466,619.99
Total Points: 1,896,878,336.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier gloss for the whore - D.I.E.S.E.L Disguise yourself some more - EngorgedW/Blood enjoy! - led .|. - D.I.E.S.E.L 
____________ - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&* *&^% - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&*# - D.I.E.S.E.L @#$%^& - D.I.E.S.E.L b4 it rains - cannonball_X 
Thanks for the inspiration. :) - Boss Lady 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Gay and Lesbian Pride - EngorgedW/Blood Gay and Lesbian Pride - D.I.E.S.E.L 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
I saw it explained perfectly the other day on fb.

Dude to chick.

"you girls complain because our attention at the moment isn't on YOU. Now if you can't handle that your boyfriend or husband wants to do something incredibly safe for the time being instead of being out on the streets or at a bar or club, perhaps you shouldn't be in a relationship. We don't give a **** if you go play with your Barbies or makeup because we don't have to be on eachothers tit 24 hours a day".

Epic statement. Females are egotists, plain and simple.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:05 PM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 30 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,701.88
Total Points: 6,080,651,886.58
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led 

I hate 3d videogames so I've never had this issue.

If I had my SNES back, though, i'd be lost to everyone!
Old 09-08-2010, 04:19 PM
*El Prieto*
Contender

Rep Power: 0 *El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 122,297.76

If you seriously need to contemplate between the two, you really need to get a life. Video games are fun, but there does need to be a balance. Yes, women are jealous and needy at times, but to go as far as to say you'd choose video games over females is pathetic. I was playing xbox live a few years back and I remember this guy talking crap saying I was a loser and needed to get a life, I guess cause he felt he was "owning me" at the game. Funny thing was I had just returned home from a night on the town with my Lady, got some action, and had dinner and drinks. I looked at this guys profile and he had been online playing video games for 8 hours straight;Yet I was the loser...
Old 09-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Berry Picker
I love to pick

Rep Power: 56 Berry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,539,957,880,541.96
Total Points: 1,552,008,577,118.87
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Prieto* View Post
If you seriously need to contemplate between the two, you really need to get a life. Video games are fun, but there does need to be a balance. Yes, women are jealous and needy at times, but to go as far as to say you'd choose video games over females is pathetic. I was playing xbox live a few years back and I remember this guy talking crap saying I was a loser and needed to get a life, I guess cause he felt he was "owning me" at the game. Funny thing was I had just returned home from a night on the town with my Lady, got some action, and had dinner and drinks. I looked at this guys profile and he had been online playing video games for 8 hours straight;Yet I was the loser...
That guy actually got buttons of flair in the mail for his online achievements.

Only the "winners" get those!

Flair buttons>>>>night on the town, action from the lady, dinner and drinks.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:08 PM
*El Prieto*
Contender

Rep Power: 0 *El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts*El Prieto* is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 122,297.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
That guy actually got buttons of flair in the mail for his online achievements.

Only the "winners" get those!

Flair buttons>>>>night on the town, action from the lady, dinner and drinks.
Call me crazy but getting p-u-s-s-y over online achievements points makes you a winner in most peoples books, at least sane people that is.

Getting laid > Online Achievement points. Any day