Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-31-2010, 08:58 PM
Zizou10
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,731.50

***ofallsports got pwned by pullcounter and businessman

BUAWHAUWHAWHAWAWUAWHAWUHAWUHAW

Stupid homosexual
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-31-2010, 08:58 PM
goldenglove2
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 goldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 295,481.64
Total Points: 403,792.68
Fcuk the hata's keep real.... - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timba View Post
Now I love MMA, don't get me wrong, but I hate how most MMA fans label MMA as the superior 'fighting' sport. Excuse me, but the last time I checked, hitting someone while they are on the floor is a ***** move. The only time I ever see people kick in fights is when girls get it on, or 8 chavs are kicking a defenceless man to death.

In a real street fight, man o mano, the greatest weapons a man possesses are his fists. Real men duke it out, swinging punches, the first one who lands a big punch usually victors. No kicking, no grappling, just a difference being resolved in the most effective way possible - boxing. If your opponent is knocked to the floor, you don't kick him or put him in a triangle choke. You let him be, and walk away.

Thus, it annoys me when MMA elitists label MMA as the superior 'fighting' sport. I'm sorry but real men follow certain unwritten rules. Never hit a downed opponent, enough is enough, and kicking is for girls. These are the unwritten rules that boxing adheres to. It is what makes it the superior fighting sport. Because all fights have rules. An if a fight doesn't have rules, it is not a fight, it is brutal demonstration of human violence.

Rules are what separate a man on man fight, and a chav stomping a man's head.
Not true because an ATG just got owned by a wrassler.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:25 AM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 36 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,590,180,256.30
Total Points: 75,610,248,351.67
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenglove2 View Post
Not true because an ATG just got owned by a wrassler.
Wrestling is what's ruining MMA and the UFC. I can't believe MMA fans defend it. What is manly about dragging a man down by his legs and then jumping on his back to perform a submission? Real men stand and trade punches. Real men don't fight on the floor, and if it does go to the floor, they look to get up.

Couture didn't have to box with Toney, but he could have showed some balls and stood toe to toe with him for a couple of minutes. Toney only knows boxing. If MMA is so superior, why didn't Couture use some leg kicks, elbows, or knees on the inside? I'll tell you why, because Toney would have rolled with anything that Couture threw, and replied with several counter punches. That is because boxing >>> any form of martial art. Screw wrestling. And f**k MMA too, until someone from that world has the balls to challenge a top boxer to a no takedown/submission match. I'm guessing the boxer comes out on top.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:30 AM
NesNY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 NesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 81,946.66
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Slick Ric 

Quote:
Now I love MMA, don't get me wrong, but I hate how most MMA fans label MMA as the superior 'fighting' sport. Excuse me, but the last time I checked, hitting someone while they are on the floor is a ***** move. The only time I ever see people kick in fights is when girls get it on, or 8 chavs are kicking a defenceless man to death.

In a real street fight...

...Rules are what separate a man on man fight...
I Don't know what "streets" you're from...but there are absolutely NO rules in street fights..written or implied. NONE whatsoever.

Biting, kicking, elbows, spitting, eye gouging, knives, guns, bats, blunt objects, makeshift knives....ANYTHING goes.

And in a fight where anything goes..boxing ain't doing you any good, buddy.

In a street fight, the only discipline of fighting that'll help you is self-defense techniques. Krav Maga for example, where you learn to defend against guns, knives, and basically all forms of attacks, is exponentially superior to boxing and BJJ in 99% of street fights.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:31 AM
PittyPat
Kin yer taste the blood?

Rep Power: 29 PittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54,779,511,249.57
Total Points: 54,779,522,260.89
To start off your collection... - S a m u r a i You are one bad motherfucker - poontango u da man ... - -Boxzilla- thx for all the great finds .... - -Boxzilla- keep da fights comin .... - -Boxzilla- 
the new 720p king - -Boxzilla- SHARE SHARE SHARE!!! - T4a thanks for all the 720P! - lynx649 finally got to hit u with a gift ... 720p bruv .... - -Boxzilla- One bad motherfuker!! - Jack D Ripper 
thanks for the khan mabd fight homey ... - -Boxzilla- The gift of poon and a Kats victory! - Roy O'Bannon War Katsidis - Timmy Chans a beer to DnB - Dubstep Demon Good poster! - Poor Lad 
For the #1 Katsidis fan. - thephantom5 Cheers for the uploads - Stone Roses! Thanks for password. - leone24 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - shobox Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Manglerito 

CotDAMN that was a stupid opening post. Tims, you sound like a total twat saying things like this - and I think you're OK otherwise.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:32 AM
NesNY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 NesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond reputeNesNY has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 81,946.66
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Slick Ric 

Quote:
Wrestling is what's ruining MMA and the UFC. I can't believe MMA fans defend it. What is manly about dragging a man down by his legs and then jumping on his back to perform a submission? Real men stand and trade punches. Real men don't fight on the floor, and if it does go to the floor, they look to get up.

Couture didn't have to box with Toney, but he could have showed some balls and stood toe to toe with him for a couple of minutes. Toney only knows boxing. If MMA is so superior, why didn't Couture use some leg kicks, elbows, or knees on the inside? I'll tell you why, because Toney would have rolled with anything that Couture threw, and replied with several counter punches. That is because boxing >>> any form of martial art. Screw wrestling. And f**k MMA too, until someone from that world has the balls to challenge a top boxer to a no takedown/submission match. I'm guessing the boxer comes out on top.
how old are you that you're talking all this "real men" nonsense? You can't be past your teens...and certainly not past your 20s.

A street fight can turn into a life or death situation instantly. If you're talking about a "semi-organized" one on one fight...then yeah, boxing might help. But that's not a street fight.

NO RULES apply to street fights.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:36 AM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,038,333,332.37
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

I think boxing is one of the easiest to pick up and learn quickly. Although becoming a grandmaster like Pacquio or Floyd takes time of course.

But if all you want is to feel a bit more confident when you walk these dangerous streets of ours, boxing is something good to take up. Thats why im learning, as i dont want to miss the boat, as mos people learn something or another and i dont want to be totally ignorant and vulnerable.

Which you would be if you didnt take the responsibility to learn just a little bit.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Hallaqsillaq
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Hallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,299.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol whip View Post
Dude it's not 1892 anymore! And who the fuk made it a rule that standing and punching is the only "manley" way to fight? Who said? Wrestling/grappling was invented by the Romans and Greeks who taught it to their spartan warriors or Roman Legions to defend themselves on the combat field when they were disarmed. At one time these two nations had the most powerful armies on earth so are you really gonna tell me that a Roman Soldier or a fuking Spartan were unmanley? Seriously are you that ignorent?

The only people who say crap like that are people who get the SHHIITTTT kicked out of them on a regular basis.
Yes, yes they were. Damn pederasts.. lol. (the romans)...
Old 09-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,363,162.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
Yes, yes they were. Damn pederasts.. lol. (the romans)...
the greeks were homos (especially the spartans). the romans were bi. it's no coincidence that these guys would create a system of fighting where it's practioners roll on the round together dry humping each other.