Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2010, 02:55 AM
-Kev-
Hype Beast

Rep Power: 103 -Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,764.81
Total Points: 10,048,656.70
What would I do without Kev? - Bossy You're the bestest :kiss: - Bossy fresh one, for a smoothy! - negged thx m8! heres another good fruit for your smoothy - negged Here's for the 15K bro. - led* 
One more. Just don't tell your mom. - led* Early birthday shout. Have a great one, bro. - Libido Sanchez Best of the best - BoxingGenius27 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel 
Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian 
Default This is what I have to go through to get an Engineering Science Assc. degree

I'm bored so I wanted to show you guys the classes I gotta take. I'm actually excited about all this.

General Requirements

ENG 101

ENG 201

SPE 100
Fundamentals of Speech 1

6 creds
XXX xxx
Social Science Electives 2
Choose from anthropology, economics, geography, history philosophy, political science, psychology sociology or any Ethnic Studies social science course.

Curriculum Requirements

CHE 201
Chemistry I
This is the first semester of a two-semester course sequence that involves the study of chemical principles including atomic and molecular theories, molecular structure, and reactivity. The Laboratory will include experiments illustrating the chemical principles. Two terms required. Required in A.S. )Science) and A.S. (Engineering Science). Fulfills science requirements for A.A. (Liberal Arts).

CHE 202
College Chemistry II
This is the first semester of a two-semester course sequence that involves the study of chemical principles including atomic and molecular theories, molecular structure, and reactivity. The Laboratory will include experiments illustrating the chemical principles. Two terms required. Required in A.S. )Science) and A.S. (Engineering Science). Fulfills science requirements for A.A. (Liberal Arts).

ESC 111
Elements of Engineering Design
This course provides an introduction to engineering practice through hands-on investigations, computer applications, and design projects in the fields of structures and robotics. All investigations and design projects are performed in groups and presented in oral and /or written form. Computers are used for documentation, data analysis and robot control.

ESC 113
Computer Aided Analysis for Engineering
This course introduces topics important for engineers computer aided analysis techniques are introduced and used for the design, and modeling of engineering systems such as electrical circuits, pipelines, signal and image processing, aircraft engines, orbits and trajectories, protein molecules, and sewer treatment.

MAT 301
Analytic Geometry and Calculus I
This is an integrated course in analytic geometry and calculus, applied to functions of a single variable. It covers a study of rectangular coordinates in the plane, equations of conic sections, functions, limits, continuity, related rates, differentiation of algebraic and transcendental functions, Rolle's Theorem, the Mean Value Theorem, maxima and minima, and integration.

MAT 302
Analytic Geometry and Calculus II
This course provides an introduction to the concepts of formal integration. It covers the differentiation and integration of algebraic, trigonometric, and transcendental functions. Topics include the definite integral, the antiderivative, areas, volumes, and the improper integral.

MAT 303
Analytic Geometry and Calculus III
This course is an extension of the concepts of differentiation and integration to functions of two or more variables. Topics include partial differentiation, multiple integration, Taylor series, polar coordinates and the calculus of vectors in one or two dimensions.

MAT 501
Ordinary Differential Equations

This is a first course in the theoretical and applied aspects of ordinary differential equations. Topics include: first-order equations, exact equations, linear equations, series solutions, Laplace transforms, Fourier series and boundary value problems. Pre-Requisite: MAT302

PHY 215
University Physics I

This is a two-semester course for students in science and engineering. Concepts of calculus are introduced and used when necessary. The lecture and laboratory exercises pertain to mechanics, fluids, heat and thermodynamics, wave motion, sound, electricity, and magnetism, geometric and physical optics and an introduction to modern physics.

Co-Requisite: MAT301

PHY 225
University Physics II

This is a two-semester course for students in science and engineering. Concepts of calculus are introduced and used when necessary. The lecture and laboratory exercises pertain to mechanics, fluids, heat and thermodynamics, wave motion, sound, electricity, and magnetism, geometric and physical optics and an introduction to modern physics.

Pre-Requisite: PHY210 or PHY215 and MAT301

SCI 120
Computer Methods in Science

This course teaches a computer language and emphasizes application of programming methods for the sciences and engineering. Numerical methods will be applied to examples gleaned from physics, chemistry and biology and engineering.Pre-Requisite: MAT206

SCI 121
Computer Methods in Science

Program Electives

(Choose 13 credits from the following)

CHE 230
Organic Chemistry I
This two-semester course sequence is the study of the structure and properties of the fundamental classes of organic compounds with emphasis on reactivity, reaction mechanisms, stereochemistry, electronic theory and applications to allied fields. Two terms are required.

CHE 240
Organic Chemistry II
This two-semester course sequence is the study of the structure and properties of the fundamental classes of organic compounds with emphasis on reactivity, reaction mechanisms, stereochemistry, electronic theory and applications to allied fields. Two terms are required.

ESC 130
Engineering Graphics
This is a course in fundamental engineering drawing and industrial drafting-room practice. Lettering, orthographic projection, auxiliary views, sessions and conventions, pictorials, threads and fasteners, tolerances, detail drawing dimensioning and electrical drawing; introduction to computer-aided graphics are covered.

ESC 201
Engineering Mechanics I (Statics and Par

This course is a three-dimensional vector treatment of the static equilibrium of particles and rigid bodies. Topics include: equivalent force and coupled systems, static analysis of trusses, frames machines, friction, properties of surfaces and rigid bodies, particle kinematics, path variables, cylindrical coordinates and relative motion. Elements of design are incorporated in the course.

Pre-Requisite: ESC130 and MAT302 Pre-Requisite: PHY225 and SCI120

ESC 211
Thermodynamics I
This course covers introductory concepts and definitions; Absolute temperature, Work, heat, First Law and applications, Second Law, Carnot Theorem, entropy, thermodynamic state variables and functions, reversibility, irreversibility, ideal gas mixtures, mixtures of vapors and gas, humidity calculations.

ESC 221
Circuits and Systems I
This course includes circuit elements and their voltage-current relations; Kirchoff's Laws, elementary circuit analysis; continuous signals; differential and difference equations; first order systems and analysis of RLC circuits.

ESC 223
Switching Systems and Logic Design

This course includes the analysis and design of cominational and sequential circuits and their applications to digital systems. The use of integrated circuits in the design of digital circuits is illustrated in the laboratory experiments.

Pre-Requisite: MAT302 and PHY225 Pre-Requisite: SCI121 or DEPT. PERMIT

MAT 315
Linear Algebra

This course covers matrices, determinants, systems of linear equations, vector spaces, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, Boolean algebra, switching circuits, Boolean functions, minimal forms, Karnaugh maps.

Pre-Requisite: MAT302 or DEPT. PERMIT

PHY 240
Modern Physics

This is an introduction to atomic and nuclear physics, relativity, solid state physics and elementary particles.

Pre-Requisite: MAT056 and PHY225 Co-Requisite: MAT501 or DEPT. PERMIT

ESC 202
Engineering Mechanics II
This course is a three-dimensional vector treatment of the kinematics of rigid bodies using various coordinate systems. Topics include: relative motion, particle dynamics, Newton***8217;s laws, energy and mechanical vibrations. Elements of design are incorporated in the course. Prerequisites: ESC 130, ESC 201, PHY 225 Co-requisite: MAT 501 or departmental approval

GLY 210
Geology I
This course covers fundamental principles of geology encompassing the study of minerals and rocks, geological processes, interpretation of topographic and geological maps and techniques of remote sensing. This is a program elective in Engineering Science and an elective in all other curricula. It does not meet the science requirement for Liberal Arts A.A. degree.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:59 AM
-Kev-
Hype Beast

Rep Power: 103 -Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,764.81
Total Points: 10,048,656.70
What would I do without Kev? - Bossy You're the bestest :kiss: - Bossy fresh one, for a smoothy! - negged thx m8! heres another good fruit for your smoothy - negged Here's for the 15K bro. - led* 
One more. Just don't tell your mom. - led* Early birthday shout. Have a great one, bro. - Libido Sanchez Best of the best - BoxingGenius27 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel 
Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian 

Fuck man. Didn't know it would come out that long.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:08 AM
MidnightSpecial
Dean of the Scene

Rep Power: 44 MidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,560,392,750,098.00
Total Points: 13,760,543,058,725.22
HDTV - MANGLER Thanks! - jazluvr for taking my abuse like a champion!! U.S showed heart my nigg.. I just like talking shit about u.s soccer. :D - -Jack- have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Gets hot in the south...drink up! - jazluvr 
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang Drink up Cuzin!!!!!! Gulf Coast FTW!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! Cheers - AKATheMack have a fish - MidnightSpecial have a beer...its pabst - -pound4pound- 
Who Dat? - Super Saints! - LeeVanCleef Drink up Cuzzin!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! for a cool poster - led Heineken for my buddie! - Doreem The only guy who will give me a run for my money GIF style! - Dorian.. 
have a beer on me - led real talk - shogun tua Cheers! - Uncle Howie Feliz Navidad - El Mustang I couldn't send you karma, so gift instead. Kissing the ring, to keep the pimp hand strong :lol1: - Bossy 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Childhood Cancer - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Spray_resistant Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - DorianWozniacki 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

have fun with Organic and Thermodynamics

Here Organics has like the highest failure rate of any class
Old 08-25-2010, 03:38 AM
screwhead1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 screwhead1 has a reputation beyond reputescrewhead1 has a reputation beyond reputescrewhead1 has a reputation beyond reputescrewhead1 has a reputation beyond reputescrewhead1 has a reputation beyond reputescrewhead1 has a reputation beyond reputescrewhead1 has a reputation beyond reputescrewhead1 has a reputation beyond reputescrewhead1 has a reputation beyond reputescrewhead1 has a reputation beyond reputescrewhead1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,287,894,925.50
Total Points: 211,294,217,175.57
Bria Myles on My Dick - Rolling Stone Rolling Stone Thinks You're Super - Rolling Stone For the man who appreciates apple bottoms. - Libido Sanchez 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

i'm in these classes...i'm doing mechanical engineering...phys I...chem I...calc I...construction management...which i assume is equilivent to that ESC 130 you got there...we're pretty much in the same damn boat, kev...if i need a life jacket...will you throw it? cause i've got one for you...
Old 08-25-2010, 03:48 AM
Gorilla Dogs
G Doggy Dog

Rep Power: 28 Gorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,432,516.36
Total Points: 3,002,287.41
For You To Suck On Bitch.. - BritishBoxing92 to the biggest draw on boxing scene......oh wait your banned...NYAHAHAHA! - BritishBoxing92 can never be sure huh son?? one more for luck - BritishBoxing92 Congrats On Coming Out Of The Closet...Here Is A Gift For You - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 vibrator is a girls best friend....you would know that right? - BritishBoxing92 think of it as a early christmas present - BritishBoxing92 for troll of the century.... - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 to help you through your banning blues... - BritishBoxing92 G - BritishBoxing92 A - BritishBoxing92 Y - BritishBoxing92 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 

just become a pro boxer. for all the marbles!
Old 08-25-2010, 03:55 AM
kenso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 kenso has a reputation beyond reputekenso has a reputation beyond reputekenso has a reputation beyond reputekenso has a reputation beyond reputekenso has a reputation beyond reputekenso has a reputation beyond reputekenso has a reputation beyond reputekenso has a reputation beyond reputekenso has a reputation beyond reputekenso has a reputation beyond reputekenso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 933,556,435.41
Total Points: 935,352,410.06
Send a message via AIM to kenso

im going into mechanical - here is mine.

http://www.southalabama.edu/engineer...urriculum.html
Old 08-25-2010, 04:23 AM
Sweet Pea 50

Rep Power: 464 Sweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,053,861,838,450.00
Total Points: 39,279,630,258,559.33
drink up bro - Mike Tyson77 Im still drinkin, friendo - Mike Tyson77 Pea :luvbed: - Bossy you are a legend and a great poster, cool to see you posting again , lol, peace - Tha_Greatest didn't mean to red k you. here's a pepsi. i like your blue pitts, i have one myself. - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas bro. Party it up and surround yourself with loved ones. - deanrw Happy Holidays Sweet Pea 50 - !! AI-Holmes!! gr8 poster. - TartanSoldier Great poster - E.P.T. 
Car junkie!! - ABOSWORTH Cheers for the 30k - led* 30,000 post...congratulations - jose830 E-40 reference in your location - DonMega 32,000 and 1 - -jose- 
one all the way - -jose- 32,000 - JonoYoungP4P the man with the plan - WARQUEZ thanks for the trillions! - JD Salinger No Message - led 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Makavelli Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Makavelli 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Makavelli Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Carnivore Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

I wouldn't even begin to try. Good to see some bright bulb's on here.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:25 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21554 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 281,416,726,927,414.31
Total Points: 309,695,199,462,284.31
For keeping my eyes busy in my long wait for gas, Lol! (beautiful Latina's thread) - jose830 UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner 
my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Fuck man. Didn't know it would come out that long.
You take them one at a time kev, you don't take them all at the same time so time to burn the midnight candle and you will be fine. I know you're smart enough.

Just noticed that I used the word time several times.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:55 AM
Agent Stahl
sons of anarchy in the uk

Rep Power: 30 Agent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,009,353,664.54
thanks for the rep - hectari 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwhead1 View Post
i'm in these classes...i'm doing mechanical engineering...phys I...chem I...calc I...construction management...which i assume is equilivent to that ESC 130 you got there...we're pretty much in the same damn boat, kev...if i need a life jacket...will you throw it? cause i've got one for you...
two of my friend took up mechanical engineering.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:04 PM
OilandGas
Banned

Rep Power: 0 OilandGas has a reputation beyond reputeOilandGas has a reputation beyond reputeOilandGas has a reputation beyond reputeOilandGas has a reputation beyond reputeOilandGas has a reputation beyond reputeOilandGas has a reputation beyond reputeOilandGas has a reputation beyond reputeOilandGas has a reputation beyond reputeOilandGas has a reputation beyond reputeOilandGas has a reputation beyond reputeOilandGas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,866.06

you are an idiot and would end up jobless with a "fake" engineering degree..

in this economy "real" engineers cant even get a job..

do yourself a favor and take up bachelors instead..