Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-08-2010, 02:07 AM
tito_bandito
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 tito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,298,244.20
cheers bro - chiguy91 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ThePuertoRican 
Default Did the crowd get to Alexander?

He looked too tight and too desperate for something and he's only 23...I have a feeling the crowd got to his nerves he's used to having a Bradley sized crowd lol in the urango fight he looked calm, but something about tonight made him seem shaky and stiff...he didn't listen to his corner that well to...the kid was will tested tonight, pressure tested and chin tested against Urango, and Skill tested against Witter...he's well rounded and looks like he can last in worse to worse situations unlike the other JWW except Maidana...had Koltelnik been bussier he woulda won...I'm convinced that the only two guys that can beat Alexander would be Khan and Ortiz...Khan would use pressure and speed to beat him and Ortiz would be too big; even with his cautious style he would time Alexander well with counters and use his accurate punches with power to win...Alexander can beat Maidana or Bradley though
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-08-2010, 02:10 AM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,805,401.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito_bandito View Post
had Koltelnik been bussier he woulda won...
Or. If the judges didn't suck ****.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:13 AM
BoxerDood
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 BoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,868,354.49
Total Points: 31,071,574.30

Bulls**t. The guy has at least 8,000 people in the crowd every fight. The only thing he was desperate for was a KO. I had him winning 115-113.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:16 AM
tito_bandito
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 tito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond repute
cheers bro - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerDood View Post
Bulls**t. The guy has at least 8,000 people in the crowd every fight. The only thing he was desperate for was a KO. I had him winning 115-113.
Mentally the kid looked intimidated by something maybe floyd and holyfield being there? I heard this was his biggest crowd
Old 08-08-2010, 02:21 AM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 17 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,002,198,903.55
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

it is no excuses, he didn't fight his best...THAT IS ALL!

this version of Alexander tonights doesn't beat any of the top fighters at 140 but at the same time this version of Alexander is not the version you will get every fight

I do think he got caught up into trying to impress his crowd and took WAY too many unnecessary punches to the head trying to KO Kotelnik and impress his fans and end up in a tougher fight then most people expected
Old 08-08-2010, 02:24 AM
BoxerDood
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 BoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,868,354.49
Total Points: 31,071,574.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito_bandito View Post
Mentally the kid looked intimidated by something maybe floyd and holyfield being there? I heard this was his biggest crowd
I didn't know Holyfield was there. But Floyd has been to his fights before. And he did about 10k tonight. Definitely his biggest crowd, but he's used to having a lot of people around him. I think he was just lost once he realized that Cunningham's strategy was a failure, and I predicted that beforehand. I think people thought this would be easier for him because they thought he was a big puncher, which he is not. Ortiz, Khan and Maidana all hit harder.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:29 AM
tito_bandito
Undisputed Champion

cheers bro - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
it is no excuses, he didn't fight his best...THAT IS ALL!

this version of Alexander tonights doesn't beat any of the top fighters at 140 but at the same time this version of Alexander is not the version you will get every fight

I do think he got caught up into trying to impress his crowd and took WAY too many unnecessary punches to the head trying to KO Kotelnik and impress his fans and end up in a tougher fight then most people expected
I dont think he tried to KO Koltelnik it could be that Koltelnik just improved since the Khan fight...I gotta give him the benefot of tue doubt to...I dont think this version of Devon was the best...Devon wanted to pitty pat koltelnik as a stationary target but he was countered with rights and lost focus...I didnt see a killer instinct in Alexander untill the las 3 rounds...before then he was countered...his best option is to fight Bradley or better yet Maidana cuz Alexander is too small and not too slick for the biggest guys like Khan amd Ortiz
Old 08-08-2010, 02:38 AM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Rep Power: 79 Evil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,751,162,817,756.76
Total Points: 19,770,980,247,015.43
Jimmy Malone sends his regards! - LeeVanCleef have a beer - -MAKAVELLI- Some fruit for a stalwart of this magnificent craft. - Robin Hood One ring to rule em all... - -KULT- even phantom need to eat.. - -KULT- 
some more food.. - -KULT- Happy beerday bro - Talisayen Feliz Cumpleanos - MANIAC310 happy birthday homie - hhs661 happy bday bro - chiguy91 
Thanks. I can't sent you green. - Carpe Diem merry x-mas! - chiguy91 you're the reason i dont need to check twitter lol - -MAKAVELLI- One of NSBs best - BostonGuy 20k - MELLY-MEL... 
Beer on the house on your 20k post... - jose830 i enjoy your posts mate, grats on 20k - Alx. To 20k more - Sweet Pea 50 Here's one on me. Congrats! - Led® your posts are always hilarious and entertaining - Alx. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ThePhantom5 Childhood Cancer - ThePhantom5 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -KULT- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -KULT- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 

Just a bad night for Alexander.

It happens.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:41 AM
tito_bandito
Undisputed Champion

cheers bro - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerDood View Post
I didn't know Holyfield was there. But Floyd has been to his fights before. And he did about 10k tonight. Definitely his biggest crowd, but he's used to having a lot of people around him. I think he was just lost once he realized that Cunningham's strategy was a failure, and I predicted that beforehand. I think people thought this would be easier for him because they thought he was a big puncher, which he is not. Ortiz, Khan and Maidana all hit harder.
Maidana would lose to alexander by a wide UD amd he got a lucky uppercut against urango especially when urango lunged into them...Khan would be able to take his hooks and straight punches, and Ortiz would pressure him like Koltelnik did and probably go for a stoppage...Bradley vs Alexander makes sense to me...Alexander will correct his mistakes