Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 08-08-2010, 12:56 AM
brown mamba
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,184.11

it was actually a triangle choke. he got it with 2 minutes left in the 5th. it was ****in crazy.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-08-2010, 12:56 AM
hhs661
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 hhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 138,478,379,968,577.98
Total Points: 138,506,335,816,784.62
Thanks for ur help homie - The Surgeon haha, great manny ipod songs! - chiguy91 Keep it hard, keep it classy - lparm Funny mofo - Sugar Booger 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - snakehandler7 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - snakehandler7 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

**** you should've been..I know I was getting pissed at how Sonnen was controlling the entire fight. He was catching him on their feet from and controlling the **** out of Silva on the ground...He made 1 mistake and Silva jumped on it.

You gotta give it up to both fighters though. Silva never gave up and stayed throwing elbows and punches from his back and Sonnen stayed relentless.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:57 AM
brown mamba
Contender

dana white actually walked in the octagon to hand the belt to silva this time.

with that said, couture-toney is in 3 weeks mutha ****as!!!

its on lets go!
Old 08-08-2010, 12:57 AM
infamous larryx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 infamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 110,505,084.13
Total Points: 110,958,550.72
Keep your head up! Better days are coming. - California Love happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest money money money....MONEY! - Gorilla Dogs have a beer - -pound4pound- Have a bigmac - Grand Champ 
Badass Mayweather Fan - Stones! Great Cotto vid you posted! - jazluvr get wasted tonight - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhs661 View Post
**** you should've been..I know I was getting pissed at how Sonnen was controlling the entire fight. He was catching him on their feet from and controlling the **** out of Silva on the ground...He made 1 mistake and Silva jumped on it.

You gotta give it up to both fighters though. Silva never gave up and stayed throwing elbows and punches from his back and Sonnen stayed relentless.
THANKS FOR KEEPING ME UPDATING HOMIE..THAT WAS REAL
Old 08-08-2010, 12:58 AM
brown mamba
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhs661 View Post

right on with the links homeboy. viptv stayed on the whole time.
Old 08-08-2010, 01:22 AM
hhs661
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 hhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for ur help homie - The Surgeon haha, great manny ipod songs! - chiguy91 Keep it hard, keep it classy - lparm Funny mofo - Sugar Booger 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - snakehandler7 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - snakehandler7 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown mamba View Post
right on with the links homeboy. viptv stayed on the whole time.
no doubt..
Old 08-08-2010, 01:24 AM
hhs661
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown mamba View Post
dana white actually walked in the octagon to hand the belt to silva this time.

with that said, couture-toney is in 3 weeks mutha ****as!!!

its on lets go!
c/s..****'s gonna be crazy that night..and everyone's forgetting the Penn/Edgar rematch..should be another great card

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
THANKS FOR KEEPING ME UPDATING HOMIE..THAT WAS REAL
no problem homie..if I was working I'd probably make a thread asking folks to let me know WTF was going on too