Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
View Poll Results: Floyd Mayweather Jr or Marcel Cerdan. Who's The Greater Fighter?
Marcel Cerdan 2 28.57%
Floyd Mayweather Jr 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 07-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Southpaw Great
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Southpaw Great has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Great has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Great has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Great has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Great has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Great has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Great has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Great has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Great has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Great has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 325,159.95
Default Floyd Mayweather Jr or Marcel Cerdan. Who's The Greater Fighter?

Who should be remembered as the greater fighter and rank higher on a ATG list?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-27-2010, 08:15 PM
Sugarj
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Sugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,030,078,876.46
For being a cool poster - -IronMike- beer for a good poster - led Top Poster. - Barnburner Great info in the running thread. - Barnburner for the excellent race time (Its new running shoes!) - The Surgeon 
for invaluable advice in the training forum - jas 

Much as I dislike Floyd and am currently annoyed that he is making us all wait for the Pacquiou fight he 'just' deserves to be ranked higher than Cerdan.

Marcel Cerdan is one of the most underated fighters of all time. The first time I watched him fight I was blown away. This was a guy who could do everything well, his combinations were fantastic, he was a craftsman who could also double as a pressure fighter. He was fast, brave and well conditioned. I would have loved to see him fight Robinson.

I would also have favoured him to win the return with La Motta. Shame his career was cruelly cut short!

For now though it is hard to argue with Floyd's undefeated record, he hasn't really lost many rounds! A few to Judah, Castillo, Corley, Oscar, Hatton and one to Mosley is about it!!

Floyd has looked so superior to his opposition too, whereas I fear Cerdan lost at European level and didn't always show the amazing form that he could!