Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-25-2010, 10:47 AM
Walterson
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Walterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these partsWalterson is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,576,034.43
Total Points: 1,851,717.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
I gotcha. I really wasn't coming at you or anything. Sorry if you took it that way...Maybe I did take a little shot at cha (my bad)..

Dude said that the article was biased, and it was a bit. That doesn't mean it stopped me from reading it, and noticing some good points in the article.

I have turned over a new leaf with all fans. I could care less how retarded they are now (that last sentence wasn't directed at you, or anyone in this topic)...
lol, no worries bro
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-25-2010, 10:51 AM
RimmyDelicious
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 RimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,710,792.38
Total Points: 65,828,042.17
red apple for red Milton - -JAWS- have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BABYBOXER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Mayweather can't fight against Top Rank fighters (Manny, Cotto, Margarito), he can't fight against Al Haymon's fighters (Williams, Berto) and according to him he is taking the rest of the year off. Manny is fighting yet another multiple champonship winning fighter, for yet another title, in yet another weight class.

*****s bash Arum for keeping Manny "in house", yet his of his last 6 fights, Marquez, Diaz, De La Hoya, Hatton, Cotto and Clottey, 3 of the 6 fighters were Golden Boy fighters. Floyd, on the other hand, in his last 6 fights has fought Mosley, Marquez, Hatton, De La Hoya, Baldomir and Judah, 4 of the 6, and his last 4 opponents, were Golden Boy or "in house fighters.

So, who is really the "in house" fighter? It would seem to me that Mayweather is the protected, "in house" Golden Boy shill. At least, all the facts point to that conclusion. Facts have never sunk in with *****s before and I don't expect they will now, but it is important to put them out there regardless.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:43 AM
AddiX
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,082,198.80
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps 

Without Arum you wouldnt have Pacmans, Cottos, Margaritos, so quit your complaining.

Heck Arum even Made Hoya, Arum has done more for the sport than anyone in the world alive right now.

You may not like the way some things turn out but disrespecting Arum, you should think twice. You'll miss his ability to put on big fights, and build big fighters when he's gone.

GBP been around for awhile now and hasn't built a young fighter yet. They havnt even turned an older one into a star yet.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Cgarcia
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,653,903,253.34
Total Points: 29,653,918,631.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderWolf View Post
Sooo biased. And what efforts can you say of Floyd and GBP???

Did absolutely nothing.

Am I to believe that ALL Mayweather fans are complete m0rons?

When Mayweather says in the end that he is not interested in the fight, then all blames should be directed at Mayweather, period.

Blaming others for something that has nothing to do with that boxer's lack of interest in the fight is the height of stupidity and extreme bias towards one boxer.

Can't imagine how people like these could live with a whacked up conscience.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:09 PM
elfag
Hawaiian F@g

Rep Power: 0 elfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,105,111.71

Bob Arum and Don King are too greedy to retire. They'll die first
Old 07-25-2010, 12:25 PM
Cgarcia
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Cgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond reputeCgarcia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,653,903,253.34
Total Points: 29,653,918,631.57

What a mess these Mayweathers did.

Truth is, Mayweather was never interested in the fight the whole time. He was just acting as if he wanted the fight. Everything he agreed to was all fake, ie, $10,000 fine, glove size, etc. Arum was too naive to believe it was for real. The first thing that I found strange was the date, which was too early even in Floyd's standards. All hell broke loose when Pac said yes to the March proposal by the Mayweather camp. You could recall the series of events that transpired after that. Floyd made every effort to duck the fight.

My suspicion grew when Arum was scouting for a venue. The response from Mayweather camp was lackadaisical. It's evident that the interest on both camp was not mutual.

In the end, Mayweather finally admitted that he is really not interested. Most likely because he feared all his bluffs would be called leaving him with no more excuse but to agree with a heavy heart.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:26 PM
Franco2012
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Franco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 207,210,173.70
Total Points: 207,614,119.20
super poster...! - Erik13 for your victory on the thunderdome vs dillinger on his own thread on you, he got owned by a few comments, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest mr. awesome - Jabroni for daily hilarious yet scientific ownership of flomo's - Dick Buffman a super collection for you homie - Tha_Greatest 
My inspiration. - Little Mac one more homie - Tha_Greatest To my croatian homie. - Big Smoke No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest finallyit is done, you got your superman set, you earned them, lol, th - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgarcia View Post
What a mess these Mayweathers did.

Truth is, Mayweather was never interested in the fight the whole time. He was just acting as if he wanted the fight. Everything he agreed to was all fake, ie, $10,000 fine, glove size, etc. Arum was too naive to believe it was for real. The first thing that I found strange was the date, which was too early even in Floyd's standards. All hell broke loose when Pac said yes to the March proposal by the Mayweather camp. You could recall the series of events that transpired after that. Floyd made every effort to duck the fight.

My suspicion grew when Arum was scouting for a venue. The response from Mayweather camp was lackadaisical. It's evident that the interest on both camp was not mutual.

In the end, Mayweather finally admitted that he is really not interested. Most likely because he feared all his bluffs would be called leaving him with no more excuse but to agree with a heavy heart.

BRAVO!

Great post!!!!!!!