Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Pacquiao'd
The gayest floydiot

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 271,372,475,735.06
Total Points: 551,481,940,343.58
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
Of course it had something to do with it. Hatton was in the zone though and was more tired from having to reset every time he wanted to open. Alot of refs would'nt have let Floyd do that. From what I remember floyd had to fight that way because he fought a little scared in there. It's funny because I would step in the ring with Hatton tomorrow without even thinking about it. Yet Floyd Maywather the P4P great was kind of scared of Hatton in there. I just thought that was funny.
wow, floyd was scared of hatton.

you guys are seriously retarded
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-22-2010, 09:22 PM
RimmyDelicious
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 RimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond reputeRimmyDelicious has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,710,792.38
Total Points: 65,828,055.17
red apple for red Milton - -JAWS- have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BABYBOXER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Look at those sickening body shot KO's. Like I said early today, for a stretch there Rick was the best body puncher in the sport. His career is bitter to me, he could have done more and been better had he not been such a fat drunk between fights.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:27 PM
Pacquiao'd
The gayest floydiot

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 271,372,475,735.06
Total Points: 551,481,940,343.58
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtanc View Post
i've heard this argument a thousand times and still disagree with it for one reason-- mayweather was outdoing ricky on the inside fighting almost everytime they got in there. If you go back and watch the inside exchanges mayweather was almost copying hatton's inside style and beating him at it.

The only argument you can make is if cortez allowed more inside fighting hatton would have had the opportunity to wrestle more and tire mayweather out, but we all know mayweather's in great shape and rarely gets tired. My opinion- if cortez allowed more inside fighting hatton gets ko'd quicker.

****ing props. Preach!!! these guys are idiots and are too stupid to see what took place in that fight

Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 07-22-2010 at 09:31 PM.