Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-25-2010, 03:58 PM
the gent
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 the gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54.33
Total Points: 25,443.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
Pardon me, but when I talk boxing, it has to be with someone whose opinion I respect lol, and what you just wrote can't be respected by anyone. This penis riding ******* of a post sound so insecure that maybe you have doubt as to Pac being fotd lol... Floyd is undefeated, and the real fotd no matter who gave Pac his phony fotd award. In the minds of real boxing fans, Floyd is the fotd.
In the minds of Floyds fans, i'm sure he can also fly.Oh and actually the real FOTD is.....well you know, and it just kills you inside...OH yeah lol.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-26-2010, 04:17 AM
Sumthang bit me
Right in the buttocks

Rep Power: 58 Sumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,469,150,007,675.74
Total Points: 5,481,200,724,592.08
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syf View Post
Your assessment is painfully imcorrect.. FOTY and FOTD are two completely different animals. To use the movie industry as a metaphor, MTV movie awards and Golden Globes will award fringe element actors sure, but Oscars are only given to a caste of actors that has broken their way into very particular circles of regard
Fail again.

In your terrible example,

there are separate voting bases.

The ones who vote on FOTY,

vote on FOTD.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:26 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Rep Power: 23 check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,813,522,807.92
Total Points: 209,819,836,234.21
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives? Face it, the award means very little. Floyd still outsells pac and has a more impressive resume.

At the end of the day they could've gave the FOTD to paulie malignaggi, but the fact remains that doesn't mean he can beat anybody. The award can't fight for you.

The debate for pac vs floyd is getting old now. Facts are facts, floyd is unbeaten and has a better record than pac. Pac has been knocked out twice, floyd didn't get knocked down from shane mosley.

Let the pacfarts come in here and cry, but the truth is very obvious to people that have been following boxing for longer than 4 months ( average pacfart ).

Just like how I knew lewis would K.O the overrated tyson, I know floyd would easily beat pac.

.....no offence....but you don't seem to know much at all.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:37 AM
Pocket Dogs!
You want one?

Rep Power: 23 Pocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,286,187.16
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

Quote:
Originally Posted by check hook View Post
.....no offence....but you don't seem to know much at all.
Or as Roger would say, "You don't know **** about boxing."
Old 06-26-2010, 05:17 AM
STRUGG
Banned

Rep Power: 0 STRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,679,841,400.23
Total Points: 2,680,047,021.41

pathethic...........................
Old 06-26-2010, 05:45 AM
fabie
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 fabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond reputefabie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,489,742,137,020.90
Total Points: 69,489,742,277,574.14
bottoms up homey! - Vegan101 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives? Face it, the award means very little. Floyd still outsells pac and has a more impressive resume.

At the end of the day they could've gave the FOTD to paulie malignaggi, but the fact remains that doesn't mean he can beat anybody. The award can't fight for you.

The debate for pac vs floyd is getting old now. Facts are facts, floyd is unbeaten and has a better record than pac. Pac has been knocked out twice, floyd didn't get knocked down from shane mosley.

Let the pacfarts come in here and cry, but the truth is very obvious to people that have been following boxing for longer than 4 months ( average pacfart ).

Just like how I knew lewis would K.O the overrated tyson, I know floyd would easily beat pac.
It is simply called: DENIAL.