Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 06-24-2010, 11:21 PM
tesla_power
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,151
Rep Power: 13 tesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond reputetesla_power has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 43,889.32
Bank: 90,241,253,980.82
Total Points: 90,241,297,870.14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives? Face it, the award means very little. Floyd still outsells pac and has a more impressive resume.

At the end of the day they could've gave the FOTD to paulie malignaggi, but the fact remains that doesn't mean he can beat anybody. The award can't fight for you.

The debate for pac vs floyd is getting old now. Facts are facts, floyd is unbeaten and has a better record than pac. Pac has been knocked out twice, floyd didn't get knocked down from shane mosley.

Let the pacfarts come in here and cry, but the truth is very obvious to people that have been following boxing for longer than 4 months ( average pacfart ).

Just like how I knew lewis would K.O the overrated tyson, I know floyd would easily beat pac.
Eh. Did you get the entire BWAA voters resume? If so, we very much like to see that ... and maybe know why are they on BWAA and not some random guy on the internet.
Reply With Quote
tesla_power is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 06-24-2010, 11:25 PM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,525
Rep Power: 26 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,000,191,221.24
Bank: 270,045,395,380.57
Total Points: 281,045,586,601.81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives? Face it, the award means very little. Floyd still outsells pac and has a more impressive resume.

At the end of the day they could've gave the FOTD to paulie malignaggi, but the fact remains that doesn't mean he can beat anybody. The award can't fight for you.

The debate for pac vs floyd is getting old now. Facts are facts, floyd is unbeaten and has a better record than pac. Pac has been knocked out twice, floyd didn't get knocked down from shane mosley.

Let the pacfarts come in here and cry, but the truth is very obvious to people that have been following boxing for longer than 4 months ( average pacfart ).

Just like how I knew lewis would K.O the overrated tyson, I know floyd would easily beat pac.

Why would a Manny fan come here and cry when Pac won the award? Nothing you say or do can change that fact.
Reply With Quote
ADP02 is online now
#23
Old 06-24-2010, 11:27 PM
Frank Ducketts
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: All over
Posts: 10,058
Rep Power: 0 Frank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 110,010,365,051.43
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,010,365,051.43
One of the best posters here - Cállate! I noticed that the lady in your avatar has dirty knees, they are very distracting. Here's some wet wipes, please take care of that. - Cállate! No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
:lol1: :D - happyman Team Swift!(Honorary Member) - Mr. Philadel Will Hunting, It's not your fault, It's not your fault - Croyd It's not your fault, It truly isn't your fault ... - Croyd 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 
Default

These writers are the same writers who fail to put boxers who belong in the h.o.f of baseball, basketball, football and boxing. Don't act like these writers are Gold because PAc won that facetitious fotd award as their vote goes to who they like more so than who is qualified. The fighters clearly know that Floyd is better/greater/ than PAc, and if a vote were taken today by the fighters past or present, Floyd would win by a landslide...
Reply With Quote
Frank Ducketts is offline
#24
Old 06-24-2010, 11:29 PM
Mrmza
Contender
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 219
Rep Power: 5 Mrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond reputeMrmza has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,736.69
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,736.69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives? Face it, the award means very little. Floyd still outsells pac and has a more impressive resume.

At the end of the day they could've gave the FOTD to paulie malignaggi, but the fact remains that doesn't mean he can beat anybody. The award can't fight for you.

The debate for pac vs floyd is getting old now. Facts are facts, floyd is unbeaten and has a better record than pac. Pac has been knocked out twice, floyd didn't get knocked down from shane mosley.

Let the pacfarts come in here and cry, but the truth is very obvious to people that have been following boxing for longer than 4 months ( average pacfart ).

Just like how I knew lewis would K.O the overrated tyson, I know floyd would easily beat pac.
LOL!!! Awww...you poor ***** Homo...Just can't get over that FOTD award huh? Well maybe they should put you on the judges' panel next time right? Hahahaha...build a bridge and get over it!!!
Reply With Quote
Mrmza is offline
#25
Old 06-24-2010, 11:30 PM
Frank Ducketts
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: All over
Posts: 10,058
Rep Power: 0 Frank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 110,010,365,051.43
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,010,365,051.43
One of the best posters here - Cállate! I noticed that the lady in your avatar has dirty knees, they are very distracting. Here's some wet wipes, please take care of that. - Cállate! No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
:lol1: :D - happyman Team Swift!(Honorary Member) - Mr. Philadel Will Hunting, It's not your fault, It's not your fault - Croyd It's not your fault, It truly isn't your fault ... - Croyd 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
Why would a Manny fan come here and cry when Pac won the award? Nothing you say or do can change that fact.
You can't change these facts either:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSI-T...eature=related Hussein

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_jzIhUZcg8 Pac knocked down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDSHS9i48Vk Pac ko'd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0spkKaucBus Pac ko'd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTKD4DNYTd4 Morales I
Reply With Quote
Frank Ducketts is offline
#26
Old 06-24-2010, 11:32 PM
paulf
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Tulsa, Oklahoma
Posts: 11,035
Rep Power: 34 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,080,668,210.00
Bank: 10,381.94
Total Points: 6,080,678,591.94
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led Beterbiev - wladavit 
Default

It's not like Floyd and Manny are the biggest thing in the sport and a fight between them would probably be the biggest selling PPV of all time or anything.....
Reply With Quote
paulf is offline
#27
Old 06-24-2010, 11:32 PM
fdotorres
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,595
Rep Power: 0 fdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond reputefdotorres has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,641.19
Bank: 1,055,760,579.08
Total Points: 1,055,781,220.27
Gay and Lesbian Pride - street bully Gay and Lesbian Pride - Jessica Alba 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives? Face it, the award means very little. Floyd still outsells pac and has a more impressive resume.

At the end of the day they could've gave the FOTD to paulie malignaggi, but the fact remains that doesn't mean he can beat anybody. The award can't fight for you.

The debate for pac vs floyd is getting old now. Facts are facts, floyd is unbeaten and has a better record than pac. Pac has been knocked out twice, floyd didn't get knocked down from shane mosley.

Let the pacfarts come in here and cry, but the truth is very obvious to people that have been following boxing for longer than 4 months ( average pacfart ).

Just like how I knew lewis would K.O the overrated tyson, I know floyd would easily beat pac.
aren't you the stupid kid who made that "marg would destroy manny" thread?

the guy who talked about pac's "straight right hand"?

hahahahaha yet you're talking about people lacking boxing knowledge? amazing
Reply With Quote
fdotorres is offline
#28
Old 06-24-2010, 11:50 PM
Chups
KKK Supremo
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Baranggay California
Posts: 27,502
Blog Entries: 6
Rep Power: 21540 Chups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,079,119,165.42
Bank: 740,432,315,147,932.00
Total Points: 740,437,394,267,097.50
Blue parallelogram :D - Chadmack Kryptonite-proof - led para sa iyo supremo  :D - Talisayen No Message - Talisayen cheers - lebrick 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 26k post medal! - Flab gift giving time to friends - guardian Birthday best wishes - TBear 
Happy Birthday!!! - BABYBOXER Happy birthday! - led wtf... lol - horge meryenda bossing - KING MEAT My brother Chups, you must educate the flomo's on numbers! - Uns 
cxhups is a boss plain and simple no question - Neutral Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* A good guy. - Augustane A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Akinapepemo Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - lastikman Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Talisayen Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mohammedini 
Send a message via Yahoo to Chups
Default

Those same white fat asses made a mistake on voting in the year 1998 and 2007.
Reply With Quote
Chups is offline
#29
Old 06-24-2010, 11:56 PM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 18,053
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 106 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 500,000,639,443.42
Bank: 331,779,835,227,580.19
Total Points: 332,279,835,867,023.62
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives? Face it, the award means very little. Floyd still outsells pac and has a more impressive resume.

At the end of the day they could've gave the FOTD to paulie malignaggi, but the fact remains that doesn't mean he can beat anybody. The award can't fight for you.

The debate for pac vs floyd is getting old now. Facts are facts, floyd is unbeaten and has a better record than pac. Pac has been knocked out twice, floyd didn't get knocked down from shane mosley.

Let the pacfarts come in here and cry, but the truth is very obvious to people that have been following boxing for longer than 4 months ( average pacfart ).

Just like how I knew lewis would K.O the overrated tyson, I know floyd would easily beat pac.
Why'd it have to be white men?
Reply With Quote
Earl Hickey is offline
#30
Old 06-25-2010, 12:02 AM
Jack Napier
Whores on Our Cul de Sac
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Whoreville
Posts: 9,055
Rep Power: 47 Jack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,021,994.51
Bank: 5,846,245,947,202.04
Total Points: 5,847,245,969,196.55
welcome back pare - -JAWS- good man - Old Coward Cool Poster... - BritishBoxing92 parallelogram - TBear Stay up homie..Them Blue Parellograms is whats in style round these parts man - -FkkMeKJ- 
parollelogram sa inyo!! - Disposable Arts Blue parallelogram para sa iyo! - Chadmack BEER - jhacen parallelogram sa inyo!! - Blooper Have A Blue Parallelogram And &amp;quot;Keep Up&amp;quot; The Good Work LOL - RimmyDelicious 
for you homie - Tha_Greatest cheers! - led Beer pre - led my treat - KING MEAT back sa yo repaks - KING MEAT 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kevin- Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Default

if it mean nothing then why Floyd crying because Pac winning it? :laugh:
Reply With Quote
Jack Napier is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
decade, fighter, pactard

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.