Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2010, 08:34 AM
Vadrigar.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,173,480.09
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee - Stone Roses! Always good to see you post akhi. - RubenSonny for old times - Spray_resistant thank me later - ted*. keep it going :D - lebrick 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin City View Post
I'm willing to bet if it would've been a line in the song that could be deemed anti-muslim instead of anti-semetic, TS would be singing a different tune.

Freedom of Speech isn't what you pick and chose it to be.

I respect the Neo-Nazi and Klans right to express their voice, kick and scream at their rallies and protests.. so long as their rhetoric doesn't violate the rights of anyone else.

I respect these tea bagger's rights to picket with racist anti-Obama slogans, just like I respect the right of a hippie to hang the flag upside down and burn it.

I don't agree with it (these people usually make fools of themselves anyway) but they have every right to expressing themselves how they please.. like I said, as long as they aren't violating another person's rights.
Don't bet because you'll loose your money.

I have my own perceptions of what is considered anti-muslim. However I will NOT use double standards, if the hypothetical scenario you wrote was true.

I'll just have to say: "well it's freedom of speech"
Old 06-24-2010, 04:44 AM
Vadrigar.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,173,480.09
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee - Stone Roses! Always good to see you post akhi. - RubenSonny for old times - Spray_resistant thank me later - ted*. keep it going :D - lebrick 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedGlueShinki View Post
MJ was racist to jews
Stop making retarded comments.