Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-05-2010, 01:25 PM
IanCharlez
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 IanCharlez is infamous around these partsIanCharlez is infamous around these partsIanCharlez is infamous around these partsIanCharlez is infamous around these partsIanCharlez is infamous around these partsIanCharlez is infamous around these partsIanCharlez is infamous around these partsIanCharlez is infamous around these partsIanCharlez is infamous around these partsIanCharlez is infamous around these partsIanCharlez is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,192.97
Default If u think Floyd Mayweather Jr is RETIRING..I got bridge in Brooklyn for sale...

Floyd Mayweather Jr the 6 time world champ which should be 7 time world champ in 5 different weight classes, had he took shanes belt is here to stay. After being asked "When will he fight Pacquiao"? during a "Make a Wish Interview". Floyd replied "I'm not worried about Pac and I'll take a year or so off. Fans need to realize that from the time these fighters wake up in the moring, to the time the go back to sleep, their probably asked over a million times "when will you fight Pacquaio, or when will you fight floyd"? Theres a time and a place for questions like that & I dont think "Make a wish" was an appropreiate place for that question.

Here you have a kid fighting for his life battling cancer & wanting to live out his last few days to the fullest. Here you have Floyd trying to grant this kid his wish of meeting him & making him happy. Instead of the interviewer asking "how can we help more kids"? or coming up with a plan to raise more money to help sick people that cant help themselves, he want to know when the Floyd vs Pacquiao fight is taking place. That is the wrong place and the wrong time for questions like that. So when you ask a dumb question expect a dumb answer.

Floyd & Pacquiao have signed gag orders to not talking about the fight negotiations to the media. IF that is the case then why would floyd sign that to only retire? I wouldnt be surprised if this fight doesnt take place sometime between Sept or Nov. I wouldnt be shocked if we even get Floyd vs Cotto in Dec 2010! or Beginning 2011.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-05-2010, 02:08 PM
jonesy
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 258,285.87
Total Points: 754,318.08
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanCharlez View Post
Floyd Mayweather Jr the 6 time world champ which should be 7 time world champ in 5 different weight classes, had he took shanes belt is here to stay. After being asked "When will he fight Pacquiao"? during a "Make a Wish Interview". Floyd replied "I'm not worried about Pac and I'll take a year or so off. Fans need to realize that from the time these fighters wake up in the moring, to the time the go back to sleep, their probably asked over a million times "when will you fight Pacquaio, or when will you fight floyd"? Theres a time and a place for questions like that & I dont think "Make a wish" was an appropreiate place for that question.

Here you have a kid fighting for his life battling cancer & wanting to live out his last few days to the fullest. Here you have Floyd trying to grant this kid his wish of meeting him & making him happy. Instead of the interviewer asking "how can we help more kids"? or coming up with a plan to raise more money to help sick people that cant help themselves, he want to know when the Floyd vs Pacquiao fight is taking place. That is the wrong place and the wrong time for questions like that. So when you ask a dumb question expect a dumb answer.

Floyd & Pacquiao have signed gag orders to not talking about the fight negotiations to the media. IF that is the case then why would floyd sign that to only retire? I wouldnt be surprised if this fight doesnt take place sometime between Sept or Nov. I wouldnt be shocked if we even get Floyd vs Cotto in Dec 2010! or Beginning 2011.
You prove you've got the bridge in brooklyn for sale. I'll show u proof floyd said he's retiring.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:09 PM
feefiflofum
Banned

Rep Power: 0 feefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond reputefeefiflofum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,214.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanCharlez View Post

why did u have to use the i got a bridge in brooklyn to sale idiom .. u just associate that with your delusional self now im gonna think anyone who uses this must be delusional
Old 06-05-2010, 02:12 PM
mindreader
Contender

Rep Power: 0 mindreader is infamous around these partsmindreader is infamous around these partsmindreader is infamous around these partsmindreader is infamous around these partsmindreader is infamous around these partsmindreader is infamous around these partsmindreader is infamous around these partsmindreader is infamous around these partsmindreader is infamous around these partsmindreader is infamous around these partsmindreader is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 57,230.12

I try to keep it neutral in this Pac and mayweather stuff but how can Floyd fans defend this????

Floyd fans remind me of Republicans. No matter what George Bush said or did that was stupid they tried to defend him.

I'm leaning towards Floyd just talkin **** but this statement makes him sound like a coward
Old 06-05-2010, 02:13 PM
V.WEBB
CBVM

Rep Power: 39 V.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,458,937,993,726.63
Total Points: 3,464,435,500,815.02
For your Honeymoon, bless - Syf congrats homie - project xxx1 stay strong!! - Horus Poppppppp  this bottle for me - Horus No Message - Horus 
some wedding cake fo ya - DiLLiNGER wedding ring lol - DiLLiNGER No Message - DiLLiNGER For the Family Man!  To a happy and healthy life! - Lorily God Bless and Happy Holidays to you and your family! - Lorily 
Long overdue mate! - Tamis_Siensya somebody kick this racist - Band-Aid :fing02: - -jose- 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Toda Caine Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Horus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - SekondzOut Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 

Dont tell them nothing. Let them have at it. I literally can't wait till Floyd retires Manny and his racist fans/stans can leave with him. For real.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:14 PM
ThePunchingBag
Rolling with the punches.

Rep Power: 17 ThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,100,000,301,135.92
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Did you just call Floyd Mayweather Jr a liar?

I thought everything that came out of his mouth was gospel to you *****s...
Old 06-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Victorious713
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Victorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond reputeVictorious713 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 38,856.40

I've said it in the other numerous floyd is not retiring threads. There are other ways to deflect the question than to say you're retiring. He could simply say how he just rather talk about his foundation than a fight with Manny. Plus, the cancer kid said he wanted him to fight Manny.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:17 PM
ThePunchingBag
Rolling with the punches.

Rep Power: 17 ThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond reputeThePunchingBag has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,100,000,301,135.92
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious713 View Post
I've said it in the other numerous floyd is not retiring threads. There are other ways to deflect the question than to say you're retiring. He could simply say how he just rather talk about his foundation than a fight with Manny. Plus, the cancer kid said he wanted him to fight Manny.
Dude just crushed cancer kid's dreams. Cancer kid shoulda told him straight up

"I won't be alive in 2 years Floyd. Fight Pacquiao in November or you straight ducking my wish!"
Old 06-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Da Hammer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Da Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Hammer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 81,511,230,696.56
Total Points: 81,517,279,261.20
Objective fan - DuttyAlacrity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
Dude just crushed cancer kid's dreams. Cancer kid shoulda told him straight up

"I won't be alive in 2 years Floyd. Fight Pacquiao in November or you straight ducking my wish!"
LMAO screwed up but funny