Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-04-2010, 07:22 AM
Undroppable
pound for pound

Bank: 32,873,713.49
Total Points: 32,881,953.17
Autism - Roy Keane 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crack_head25 View Post
his a bigger draw coz he trashed talked his opponents? damn how i wish manny trashed talk everyone to be a bigger draw...fml!!
If thats the way he brings in more PPV's, i dont see how that is a bad thing? Yer people might hate him or love him but numbers dont lie.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-04-2010, 07:23 AM
Jakutindi Wauya
sucks floyd's clinkers

Bank: 270,331,225.29
Total Points: 275,651,406.16
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crack_head25 View Post
***8220;It***8217;s not just the blood testing now. Floyd has done double the buys as Pacquiao, even against the same opponents, so Floyd is saying to himself, ***8216;Why should I do 50/50?***8217; The fans are going to turn on Floyd,***8221; remarked a reliable source with behind-the-scenes knowledge of contract negotiations. Of course, it should come as no surprise that Mayweather is looking at the numbers and having second thoughts about the 50/50 purse split that was originally agreed upon prior to negotiations falling through over the blood testing issues. After all, prior to his bout with Shane Mosley, Mayweather made it clear that if the fight did big pay-per-view numbers, the original financial terms would have to be reassessed. Mayweather***8217;s May 1 bout with Mosley did roughly 1.4 million pay-per-view buys, nearly double the number of buys that Pacquiao***8217;s bout with Joshua Clottey did in March.

Now, the latest rumors regarding negotiations are that Mayweather is indeed standing firm on his demands for more money. Although his actions fall in line with what he said prior to his showdown with Mosley, the timing of the revelation certainly looks bad in the eyes of many fans, especially considering that Pacquiao has now agreed to a 14-day cutoff for blood testing. Combine that with the fact that USADA blood testing procedures stopped 18 days prior to Mayweather vs. Mosley and it certainly looks like Mayweather is giving fans a reason to turn on him. So I want to know from any Mayweather fans out there, have you turned on Floyd due to his new demands for more money? Pacquiao fans need not reply as I***8217;m pretty sure of where you stand on the subject, but what say you Mayweather fans? Is the bigger issue the blood or the money?

now its quite clear that floyd needs money...not the cleaner sport...or another excuses maybe>?...what a joke
This is a simple business case,numbers dont lie and money does not fall from trees.IN business free lunches dont exist and if Manny gets 50% he's reaping where he did not sow.Arum knows the truth,Manny knows the truth,they are trying too hard to reap what they dont deserve.If the fight is not made because of this you can only blame Arum.This is nothing new,Prudential couldnt take over AIG Asia recently,it's a numbers game and wealth creation.Everyone in business with some business knowldge knows how these things are done,both fighter's market worths are known.This idea that Pacquiao can just get 50% even when his ppvs and gate takings dont prove it is as retarded as its proponents
Old 06-04-2010, 07:23 AM
TBear
Lords of Boxingscene

Rep Power: 429 TBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 477,971,416,050,564,736.00
Total Points: 477,971,416,050,566,784.00
congrats on 60k posts! - jazluvr great espn gallery!! , just finished wlad vs jackson.another great quality upload. - CAPT AMSTERDAM Some espn classic fights... awesome thread T!  I can't beleive I've never seen it - jose830 i couldn't green you , so here's a beer TBear!! - HUGH JASS GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner 
I be loving them gifs you post :fing02: - jose830 One of BScenes best - jazluvr happy holidays bro - jazluvr thanks T...Merry Christmas to you too. - -jose- lol sorry about the rose, I meant to send you some bubbly lol - -jose- 
Happy Holidays, bud! - Talisayen Happy Holidays, TBear! - peyk-peyk Good looking out, TBear! - Fistic everything good T thanks for asking - -jose- blue parallelogram to you :D - lebrick 
legendary - lazy Classic Boxing Pictures - - Ram Raid - Hope you had a good long weekend. - -jose- Thanks for honoring your bet in a timely manner bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden honestly T I believe you would make the perfect Mod you got my vote... is it cool with you if I post that on the thread? - -jose- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S A M U R A I Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANGLER 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cooper5 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Raider Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Izrock Childhood Cancer - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Unknown Champ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 

It's not about the money it's about Mayweather not wanting the fight again. If Manny said ok Mayweather would change it. He is hoping Manny says no so he can say Manny turned it down.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:25 AM
JK1700
Boxing Virtuoso

Rep Power: 13 JK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,702,166,385.21
Total Points: 6,706,233,363.80
keep up the good work champ - Atreyu Khalil Cheers! - dan_cov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
It's not about the money it's about Mayweather not wanting the fight again. If Manny said ok Mayweather would change it. He is hoping Manny says no so he can say Manny turned it down.
Come on now. Floyd already signed his end of the bargain...
Old 06-04-2010, 07:26 AM
Jakutindi Wauya
sucks floyd's clinkers

Bank: 270,331,225.29
Total Points: 275,651,406.16
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
Can you realistically justify why Manny should get 50%?Even Arum knows how much Manny is worth that's why Manny gets paid less than Mayweather everytime he fights