Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2010, 10:45 AM
GJC
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 GJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020,399.65
Total Points: 2,059,620.96
To a fellow boxing historian - Stoppage good poster - Counter right Excellent Poster. - Barnburner A cold pint for a knowlegeable old bastard - The Surgeon Super-Poster-- from McG - McGoorty 
You look like you need a proper DRINK - McGoorty This stuff should help the faculties - McGoorty Rest in peace old friend! - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
220 total for the 2 towers.

did they plant demolition bombs in the pentagon too?

what about the plane that crashed? what building was it headed to? what happened to the bombs they planted in that building?
No the Pentagon was a missle possibly disguised as an aeroplane by hologram or am I getting confused? because it didn't leave a plane shaped imprint after hitting reinforced walls
Old 06-03-2010, 10:49 AM
GJC
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 GJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond repute
To a fellow boxing historian - Stoppage good poster - Counter right Excellent Poster. - Barnburner A cold pint for a knowlegeable old bastard - The Surgeon Super-Poster-- from McG - McGoorty 
You look like you need a proper DRINK - McGoorty This stuff should help the faculties - McGoorty Rest in peace old friend! - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJC View Post
No the Pentagon was a missle possibly disguised as an aeroplane by hologram or am I getting confused? because it didn't leave a plane shaped imprint after hitting reinforced walls
I'm amazed that they aren't keener to release any videos from gas stations as if they don't show anything they will be fake. Far better to let a teenage kid to do the video to a snazzy soundtrack and snappy editing, that'll be proof lol
Old 06-03-2010, 10:54 AM
.PrettyBoy32.
The definition of a Flomo

Rep Power: 10 .PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute.PrettyBoy32. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,332,475.38
Total Points: 2,516,508.21
1000 posts! - shobox congrats - project xxx1 1000 posts mate .Try not yo get banned again - alza1988 Congrats mi idren pon ur 1000th post..Big Tings - The Gully Gad ban protection - MANGLER 
Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw 

Quote:
I don't have to tell you things are bad, Everybody knows things are bad,
The dollar lies in Nickles worth, Banks are going bust,
Shop keepers keep a gun under the counter, Punks are running wild on the street and nobody knows what to do with them,
We know the air is unfit to breath and our food is unfit to eat,
You sit watching your Tv while some local newsreader tells you today we had 19 people murdered on a boat like that is the way its supposed to be!
We all know things are bad, there worse then bad there crazy,
Its like everything everywhere is going crazy so people like you don't go out anymore, You sit in your house and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller and you say please at least live me alone in my living room let me have my laptop and my tv and I won't say anything,
Just leave us alone,
Well I'm not gonna be like that, I want people to get mad!
I don't want people to protest, I don't them to rob, I don't want people to write to there congressmen because I simply wouldn't know what to tell you to write, I don't know what to do about the recession, the deflation and the isreali's and the crime in our streets,
But first you have got to open your eyes and get mad!
You've got to say "Im a human being God dammit! My life has value and I deserve answers!"
Old 06-03-2010, 11:02 AM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,482,878,327,900.13
Total Points: 9,482,878,406,157.25
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

so that explains why i've been seeing more and more palestinian flags flying around over the past few days.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:05 AM
GJC
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
Shop keepers keep a gun under the counter, Punks are running wild on the street and nobody knows what to do with them,
You sit watching your Tv while some local newsreader tells you today we had 19 people murdered on a boat like that is the way its supposed to be!
Its like everything everywhere is going crazy so people like you don't go out anymore, You sit in your house and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller and you say please at least live me alone in my living room let me have my laptop and my tv and I won't say anything,
Just leave us alone,
I don't want people to protest, I don't them to rob, I don't want people to write to there congressmen because I simply wouldn't know what to tell you to write, I don't know what to do about the recession, the deflation and the isreali's and the crime in our streets,
You've got to say "Im a human being God dammit! My life has value and I deserve answers!"
Listen my friend to question and protest is good and healthy and the joy of a democracy but not everything is a conspiracy. The 9/11 conspiracy theories are a mixture of anti Semites, professional conspiracy nuts and people who are looking for an answer because they can't accept that some evil men concocted this evil crime simply to forward their agenda. I have been around long enough to believe western democratic governments are capable of dodgy dealings and there have been conspiracies in the past for sure. But just think how many 100s probably 1000s of people would have to be involved in 9/11? And these same guys couldn't plant WMD's in the desert of an occupied country? You must know it doesn't add up but I appluad you for questioning
Old 06-03-2010, 11:31 AM
L0RD13
Contender

Rep Power: 5 L0RD13 has a reputation beyond reputeL0RD13 has a reputation beyond reputeL0RD13 has a reputation beyond reputeL0RD13 has a reputation beyond reputeL0RD13 has a reputation beyond reputeL0RD13 has a reputation beyond reputeL0RD13 has a reputation beyond reputeL0RD13 has a reputation beyond reputeL0RD13 has a reputation beyond reputeL0RD13 has a reputation beyond reputeL0RD13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 70,933.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
It doesn't really matter at this stage. The simple fact is that what you are calling for is something which would result in a forseeable and immediate escalation of hostilities. You want Israel at war with Europe? You want the USA at war with Europe? That's the path you're on.

The time for direct action has now passed. Maybe this whole horrible situation can be turned to some good after all by relying on the goodwill for Palestine and the criticism of Israel this has engendered in order to pressure the UN to start taking some real action to (diplomatically) force Israel to take a more proactive approach to the provision of aid.
I'm not calling for anything.
You brought up WW3, so there was nothing more to it than trying to predict the worst possible outcome.

You think USA would go to war with Europe for Israel?
Old 06-03-2010, 12:47 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 149 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 723,555,361,035,199.62
Total Points: 1,826,509,980,133,678.75
Have a virtual beer on me. - FRKO Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
Just leave us alone,
Old 06-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Left Hook Tua
FREEDOM FIGHTER

Rep Power: 193 Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,438,619,974,313.05
Total Points: 99,438,620,144,165.41
$$$ - WarFace alright bro, ill leave you alone, knew youd back the fukk down anyway - Ether here, a milkshake seems like more of  your cup of tea you fuking faggot - Ether Tuna - wazaa 2.0 *mwah* - led 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* 
Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN Cheers bro - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno Spread love not war - Trudoe 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

Quote:
yup.

the hole was not shaped like a plane at all.