Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2010, 09:54 PM
Dick Buffman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,499,556.02
Total Points: 11,003,287.74
ban protection - MANGLER cheers mate - Clyde Barrow For the peoples poster - Disposable Arts No Message - El Mustang Saucy Jacky - We$ley 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier classy - Walt Liquor Bring back Jack Burton - BostonGuy for all your hard in work in the lounge,enjoy jack - project xxx1 For Exposing Zionist Scum - Stone Roses! 
Fuk Israel - Stone Roses! So you can give it to Soto, so he can stop ducking. - QUELOQUE The Peoples Poster - dj emz Thx dawg,we are smashing Flomos, - CungLe 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Cabron Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - QUELOQUE 
Thumbs up Jack Burton's 5 point plan to rescue the U.S economy from total disintegration.

1) Decriminalize drugs. Too much taxpayer money is wasted on caging non violent offenders who just wanna get high.

I say, let them get as high as they want and if they die, oh well, even better. Less mother****ers.

2) Legalize the use of hemp. Not marijuana, but hemp. Its one of the best resources in the world that can be used for just about anything.

There is no good reason why hemp is illegal, other than to keep Americans from being dependent on other ****.

3) Build a nationwide, state of the art, maglev train system as a public transportation project. Not only will it employ millions of people, reduce peoples dependence on cars, improve the overall quality of life for millions who can now get around freely and efficiently, but the most impressive thing of all is that modern mag lev technology reaches speeds of 700+ mph... With this system, you could also eliminate the need for planes since you could reach a destination just as fast or faster depending on the technology on a mag lev train than you would on a plane.

Flying sucks and is too dangerous anyways. And its embarrassing to see the rest of the world have such sophisticated public transportation compared to the U.S. We should be leading the way, not following.

4) Get rid of the Federal income tax. Its unconstitutional and its illegal. The Federal government has no right digging into your pockets to steal your labor.

For those who will cry about "how are we gonna fund everything" realize that most state and local governments are funded by state and local taxes. Not to mention that prior to 1913 when the Income Tax was signed into law under the Federal Reserve act, the country was running just fine without an income tax.

Not to mention how much "stimulus" the consumer economy would get from people keeping all their damn money.

5) Abolish the Federal Reserve. A country cannot sustain its economy when it has to borrow its money from a private banking cartel. Where do you think your income tax money goes? To pay off the interest on the money the Fed lends to our treasury.

As long as the Fed is there, the economy will continue its gradual disintegration.

The constitution calls for the money supply to be controlled by the people, not a private for profit banking cartel.

I believe that these steps are all realistic and possible, and more importantly long overdue.

I am Jack Burton and I approve of this message.

Old 05-29-2010, 10:00 PM
Dick Buffman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond repute
ban protection - MANGLER cheers mate - Clyde Barrow For the peoples poster - Disposable Arts No Message - El Mustang Saucy Jacky - We$ley 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier classy - Walt Liquor Bring back Jack Burton - BostonGuy for all your hard in work in the lounge,enjoy jack - project xxx1 For Exposing Zionist Scum - Stone Roses! 
Fuk Israel - Stone Roses! So you can give it to Soto, so he can stop ducking. - QUELOQUE The Peoples Poster - dj emz Thx dawg,we are smashing Flomos, - CungLe 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Cabron Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - QUELOQUE 
Thumbs down

While I'm at it, derivatives should be outlawed. If you wanna keep them, they must be heavily regulated and taxed.

Not off the books like they are now.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:02 PM
Stab Judah
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Stab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7.28
Total Points: 10,099,958.05
Thanks Loser! - Breakbeat Have a snack homey - mangler You need alcohol bro - mangler Thanks brother - Salty 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

hemp is legal.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:03 PM
Dick Buffman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Rellik View Post
hemp is legal.
Hemp is not legal.

Otherwise I wouldn't have made that part 2 of my 5 point plan.

From Wiki...

Hemp is not legal to grow in the U.S. under Federal law because of its relation to marijuana, and any imported hemp products must meet a zero tolerance level. It is considered a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (P.L. 91-513; 21 U.S.C. 801 et seq.). Some states have defied Federal law and made the cultivation of industrial hemp legal. These states ***8212; North Dakota, Hawaii, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Montana, West Virginia, Vermont, and Oregon ***8212; have not yet begun to grow hemp because of resistance from the federal Drug Enforcement Administration.[59]
Old 05-29-2010, 10:05 PM
Stab Judah
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Stab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Loser! - Breakbeat Have a snack homey - mangler You need alcohol bro - mangler Thanks brother - Salty 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
Hemp is not legal.

Otherwise I wouldn't have made that part 2 of my 5 point plan.
The you're just ****ed.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:08 PM
Mares
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond reputeMares has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,854,247.46
Total Points: 1,954,928.86
Three for the kings of the elves high in light. - Witch_King Three for the kings of the elves high in light. - Witch_King Three for the kings of the elves high in light. - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King 
Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King 
Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Nine to the mortal which cry - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King 
Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King Seven rings to the dwarves in their halls made of stone - Witch_King one ring - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - killakali Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Send a message via Yahoo to Mares

sounds like a plan blown out of ur ass...
Old 05-29-2010, 10:10 PM
Stab Judah
Banned

Still legal in some states.
Quote:
August 13, 2009 edition ("Oregon Governor Signs [Hemp] Farming Bill Into Law"), however, legislators no longer need worry about the status of their bill. As the Chronicle states, "Oregon became the 17th state to pass legislation favorable to hemp farming and the ninth state to remove legal barriers to farming the potentially lucrative crop [when] Gov. Ted Kulongoski (D) last week signed into law SB 676," which "removes all obstacles to growing hemp for food, fiber, and other industrial purposes" even though "[i]ndustrial hemp production remains prohibited under federal law."

Old 05-29-2010, 10:10 PM
Dick Buffman
Banned

Thumbs down

See what happens when you try to help THE PEOPLE?

They stubbornly refuse and prefer to stay on the path of destruction. THE PEOPLE are useful idiots that enjoy getting ****ed in the ass by the big dick of NWO corruption.

Rott in hell cowards.

**** THE PEOPLE.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:11 PM
starjammer
Sheriff

Rep Power: 33 starjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,161,458,127,318.84
Total Points: 3,167,694,317,088.03
happy st pattys.. - Howlin' Wolf S - S a m u r a i T - S a m u r a i A - S a m u r a i R - S a m u r a i 
J - S a m u r a i A - S a m u r a i M - S a m u r a i M - S a m u r a i E - S a m u r a i 
R - S a m u r a i Let's get the collection completed! - S a m u r a i "........" - S a m u r a i Another. - S a m u r a i Last one. - S a m u r a i 
merry xmas - Subtraction All good students bring an apple for their teacher :D (worth some extra credit, yeah?) - *Boss Lady* Ridding the Internet of one  illiterate cunt at a time! - *Boss Lady* Boxing Scene's bestest English teacher EVER! x - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab 
Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S a m u r a i Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S a m u r a i 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S a m u r a i Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - S a m u r a i Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - S a m u r a i Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - S a m u r a i 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Autism - S a m u r a i AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
1) Decriminalize drugs. Too much taxpayer money is wasted on caging non violent offenders who just wanna get high.

I say, let them get as high as they want and if they die, oh well, even better. Less mother****ers.

2) Legalize the use of hemp. Not marijuana, but hemp. Its one of the best resources in the world that can be used for just about anything.

There is no good reason why hemp is illegal, other than to keep Americans from being dependent on other ****.

3) Build a nationwide, state of the art, maglev train system as a public transportation project. Not only will it employ millions of people, reduce peoples dependence on cars, improve the overall quality of life for millions who can now get around freely and efficiently, but the most impressive thing of all is that modern mag lev technology reaches speeds of 700+ mph... With this system, you could also eliminate the need for planes since you could reach a destination just as fast or faster depending on the technology on a mag lev train than you would on a plane.

Flying sucks and is too dangerous anyways. And its embarrassing to see the rest of the world have such sophisticated public transportation compared to the U.S. We should be leading the way, not following.

4) Get rid of the Federal income tax. Its unconstitutional and its illegal. The Federal government has no right digging into your pockets to steal your labor.

For those who will cry about "how are we gonna fund everything" realize that most state and local governments are funded by state and local taxes. Not to mention that prior to 1913 when the Income Tax was signed into law under the Federal Reserve act, the country was running just fine without an income tax.

Not to mention how much "stimulus" the consumer economy would get from people keeping all their damn money.

5) Abolish the Federal Reserve. A country cannot sustain its economy when it has to borrow its money from a private banking cartel. Where do you think your income tax money goes? To pay off the interest on the money the Fed lends to our treasury.

As long as the Fed is there, the economy will continue its gradual disintegration.

The constitution calls for the money supply to be controlled by the people, not a private for profit banking cartel.

I believe that these steps are all realistic and possible, and more importantly long overdue.

I am Jack Burton and I approve of this message.

I'd support it. ****in A.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Dick Buffman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Rellik View Post
Still legal in some states.
Under duress.

The Fed's will still **** with you if you grow it even if its legal in your state. The same way they're raiding CA marijuana shops.

The Fed's don't care, they're lawless tyrants who will ignore the will of the people and raid people anyway.