Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-23-2010, 10:16 AM
Tampatrader0468
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Tampatrader0468 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 4,952.54
Total Points: 10,074.06

First off even if he doesn't become a lawyer it is helpfull to be able to know your rights... studying law doesn't necessarilly mean he wants to obtain a degree or classification... We should all be studied in law as citizens of various countries. Good for him for being educated. As for the election he should have been schooled in law to make a serious pledge to his country but im sure all of that will follow...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-23-2010, 10:17 AM
Jakutindi Wauya
sucks floyd's clinkers

Bank: 401,697,980.28
Total Points: 407,035,779.99
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pension-Killer View Post
Studying Law is bull****.

I don't believe he has the ability to read and read. Not just the time, but can he actually sit down and readbooks for hours? He seems like a guy who needs to do a lot in his tme to stay interested.

I think Juan Diaz was studying law once. Some other boxers tried also.
Of course he can study law and pass with distictions.Many people work full time and still pass law,some even do it by correspondence holding full time jobs and still pass.What I dont understand are students who study full time,dont even hold a job,dont pay their own tuition but still fail their degrees.
As for Manny he can structrure his day the way he wants it,he makes strategic and not tactical decisions and so he can do it.I'm sure Ndou another boxer is finished studying law by now and so it's possible.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Pension-Killer
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pension-Killer has a reputation beyond reputePension-Killer has a reputation beyond reputePension-Killer has a reputation beyond reputePension-Killer has a reputation beyond reputePension-Killer has a reputation beyond reputePension-Killer has a reputation beyond reputePension-Killer has a reputation beyond reputePension-Killer has a reputation beyond reputePension-Killer has a reputation beyond reputePension-Killer has a reputation beyond reputePension-Killer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.26
Total Points: 10,827.99
i'm a hoe - Left Hook Tua I love boxing - Pension-Killer Credit card baby. Fuck cash - Pension-Killer partying likes it's you B day - Pension-Killer Pizza hut or Dominios? - Pension-Killer 
you know Left Hook Tua like this one - Pension-Killer Khan's chin - Pension-Killer MMMmmmmm Lick it off some titties - Pension-Killer wang's dick got stuck on one lol - Pension-Killer chat crew - project xxx1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Pension-Killer Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Pension-Killer Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Pension-Killer Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Pension-Killer Childhood Cancer - Pension-Killer 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Pension-Killer Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Pension-Killer Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Pension-Killer Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Pension-Killer Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Pension-Killer 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Pension-Killer Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Pension-Killer Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Pension-Killer Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Pension-Killer Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Pension-Killer 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Pension-Killer Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Pension-Killer Autism - Pension-Killer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
Of course he can study law and pass with distictions.Many people work full time and still pass law,some even do it by correspondence holding full time jobs and still pass.What I dont understand are students who study full time,dont even hold a job,dont pay their own tuition but still fail their degrees.
As for Manny he can structrure his day the way he wants it,he makes strategic and not tactical decisions and so he can do it.I'm sure Ndou is finished by now.
I think the problem with full time students is that they get mxied up in scenes they have never been in and **** about. Someone mature knows what they got into it for, while 18 year olds are silly and mislead.

I think Pacquaio isn't really that smart man.

Didn't he sign with GBP under Top Rank? LOL.

He is also feeding people everyday who wait otuside for him which is hundreds, and giving away money to people who lose weight etc... he doesn;t seem to have a mind to look after his money but more to help or create attention.

It is possible for him to complete it, but he left school very young no?
Old 05-23-2010, 10:21 AM
Jakutindi Wauya
sucks floyd's clinkers

you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper the Great View Post
it's just funny how they elect someone with no background. This means they put him in office & he don't know the rules in his country. Well cali elected arnold. Smh this proves people are dumb as ****.
Many people who serve in public offices dont have a legal background.What qualifications did Ronald Regan have when he became president?
Old 05-23-2010, 10:32 AM
Jakutindi Wauya
sucks floyd's clinkers

Quote:
I think the problem with full time students is that they get mxied up in scenes they have never been in and **** about. Someone mature knows what they got into it for, while 18 year olds are silly and mislead.

He is also feeding people everyday who wait otuside for him which is hundreds, and giving away money to people who lose weight etc... he doesn;t seem to have a mind to look after his money but more to help or create attention.

To Manny's credit you have to understand his cultural background.I think they are more community oriented down there and if your brother is starving you feed him.Dont black dudes in the USA do it as well,Hearns became broke because of his relatives.You can see many people who grow up with their uncles all their life.If you become successful in certain communities people just find themselves at your house and you feed them and house them.You cant deny them and there are spiritual ties in this as well.When these guys are successful they now owe the community and he's also the most successful where he comes from.With say white dudes,maybe your relatives have their own houses and careers so they keep going on.

As for the GBP & Top Rank that's cultural.In the USA a contract is a contract and you guys like suing.In certain countries (Arabic countries included) a contract can be changed anytime even after being signed and they expect you to understand that.A personal understanding & relationship matters more in other countries than written contracts,this is why they employ their relatives and if you are new they wanna know how many donkeys you have,whether you have a wife and they will actually maybe visit your house before you can do business.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:35 AM
Jakutindi Wauya
sucks floyd's clinkers

Quote:

ey man life is tough.People just hate on immigrants but a lot of immigrants do a lot,paying higher fees than locals,having 2-3 jobs and still passing their degrees and sending back some money home in the process.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:36 AM
jreckoning
WBA Silver Champion

Rep Power: 86 jreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,997.38
Total Points: 44,981.92
straight up! - -veteran420- a truly excellent poster. - the point giver Great poster - ADDICT i tried getting you a gift before when you hooked me up with points but was out of stock,for you mate - project xxx1 Thanks for the points, buddy! - smallbutstrong 
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang For being one helluva poster - Chief2ndzOnly! chi town info - al capone You're one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Tomasz Adamek: brave ring warrior - Freedom. 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang just because :kiss: - Bossy For a good treasured friend - jazluvr quik payup gratzie! - `STEELHEAD 49ers/Saints. thanks for your payment, have a beer on me...cheers! - jose830 
Cheers!  Here's to hopefully a great night of boxing! - UglyPug u deserve it - WeEatinBaby ATG poster - sugarsmosley lol atg poster - Mike D Thanks for the stream! - mathed 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Tunney! 
Head and Neck Cancer - -Kevin- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr 

Good for Pac.

Nothing wrong with trying to better yourself and help your people!