Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-18-2010, 05:36 PM
Ben_London
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ben_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 201,620,347.21
Total Points: 203,291,701.24
Send a message via MSN to Ben_London
Default Paulie Malignaggi latest twitter, looks like retirement.

# PaulMalignaggi

other then either don't watch boxing or turn off your computer. This is boxing, your going to see TWO fighters talk ****!!! I didn't invent 6 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

# Paulie Malignaggi PaulMalignaggi

I know me and @amirkingkhan had alot of words before the fight, but this is BOXING people! If you don't like what we have ot say to each 7 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

twitter, myspace, facebook, and in person. I love it, and I wouldn't change it for the world!!!! 7 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

what you call support! I love all my fans...I would't be able to make it this far with out my fans and the support you guys show me on 8 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

I appreciate everyones love and support. It truly amazes me, that everyone stands behind me, when things r up or when things r down. That's 8 minutes ago via web

# PaulMalignaggi

I will be taking time off to spend with my friends and fam. I don't know were my life goes from here. But I will figure it out. 1 minute ago via web

* Retweet

but I enjoyed every second of this ride. It was great!! If I had the chance to do it all again, i would.I love this sport, and i luv my fans 2 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

You never know which way the cookie is going to crumble, especially in this sport of boxing. My career was a rollercoaster ride, 3 minutes ago via web

# aulMalignaggi

and Re Evaluate life. I'm just happy and blessed that my life turned out the way it did half a minute ago via web

* Retweet

I honestly don't know what I will do now, I have a lot of thinking to do, I will take along vacat
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<